tuscl

WTF is up with the crazy mentally ill people on this board these days or am I ju

WTF?

24 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    I am probably referring to the spam posters...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Alright upright say no more I won’t post anymore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    "Crazy" is a pretty wide net around here...

You'll need to be more specific.
  • Rick714
    5 years ago
    This has
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    lol Muddy you keep it real
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    The mentally ill have always been a key demographic on TUSCL.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shitheads
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    It’s a feature, not a bug.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Im bipolar and have an obsession with mexico. Am i mentally ill?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Only three of my personalities are nuts, the other two are who keep me truly sane.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Sircumsinhispantsalot and 20fag have been trolling and throwing inane tantrums for months now. Kinda looks like dementia related tantrums
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO says the pimp persona troll that PAID for VIP access in order to troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco is also the hypocritical trick bitch that will put you on block but still read your posts anyway.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I enjoy trolling TUSCL's most batshit crazy trolls...

san_jose_creep is a homeless troll that posts here as an escape from his destitute life that was caused by his careless mongering. He's in a permanent state of denial of this and suffers from PTSD from his divorce. He doesn't realize that he's a troll but is very disrespectful towards certain guys that go to strip clubs.

Nicokeyes is a lonely attention whore and bipolar college student that posts to TUSCL during her manic episodes. She has daddy issues and is a social retard. She admittedly is a troll and combines trolling and attention whoring in her daily posting routine.

IceyDodo is a bitter and angry stripper ho that created her pimp persona in order to troll the site and is here simply to denigrate all the male members that use strippers for their services. She posts to numerous threads with the sole purpose of defending strippers and putting down their customers as if she is an expert on the matter. She is here daily and posts constantly just to troll. She even paid for VIP membership in order to get a access and to keep trolling parts of the board intended to keep types like her out.

CC99 (aka Beta CCuck) is a lonely and depressed boy that is a highly passive-aggressive troll. He's here to contribute from his Beta CCuck perspective but he can't help but take over threads with massively long and OT posts that derail threads. He's convinced that society is to blame for his own inability to get laid and will derail a thread in order to preach about this.

^ these are the four trolls and nut jobs that I enjoy trolling incessantly because they are all trolls that are disrespectful to the site and other members primarily because they have mental issues.
  • Damn y'all are "nutjobs" and dumb as fuck.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Uprightcitizen: please keep track of who gets the most votes for being craziest. I'd like to offer the top 5 finishers membership on Team Winning Team
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nicokeyes posted -> "Damn y'all are "nutjobs" and dumb as fuck."

^ LMAO if this is true, why are you creating more than one thread per day and engaging all us dummies? Is it because you are even dumber and nuttier? LOL and you admitted to being bipolar.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yeah, but her avatar pics are getting better. Needs a better photographer though.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Nicole has a crush on Mr. Snuffleupagus. She still watches Sesame Street
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I guess I'm the only one who noticed that Rick714 had a stroke and died halfway through this thread.

Condolences to Rick's family. I hope someone wiped his hard drive.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    There is also a lot of crazy/mentally ill going around on other forums as well. I think it is a thing with internet in general with people acting and talking in all kinds of ways/being fucking retarded.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The TUSCL nutjobs are fascinating at times from a psychological perspective. For example with san_jose_creep his posts are a study of extreme denial and PTSD. He follows every symptom that you read about.

And with Nicokeyes her posts are classic examples of a manic episode. She's textbook bipolar.

With them you can understand and interact with mentally disordered individuals that you may never come across IRL.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Bumpity bump
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >It’s a feature, not a bug.<
    +5 to mark94
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion