Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Game of Thrones?

JamesSD
JamesSD15150

California

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Stripper friend and I are speculating the clubs will be dead both ways due to the final season of Game of Thrones premiering.

Thoughts?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Game of Thrones is what I'll be looking at tonight. Strip clubs can wait.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Clubs could be slow, not quite the same but I was at the hardware store and the old lady at the counter was talking about GOT.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

PTs is having a GoT watch party for the season so I’ll go today to check it out.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Love game of thrones but cant watch it tonight working. Will watch it tommorow

Profile picture for 501traveler
501traveler
•

I plan to do both. Record GOT and watch it when I get home after having fun with some naked women. Sunday is sometimes a off good night to club.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Almost no one watches TV by appointment anymore. I doubt it made much difference.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement