tuscl

Threads and Trolls

Daddillac
Atlanta
Do you wonder how many of the threads are really just one person discussing something in different personalities...

19 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    All of them except me and maybe you ;)
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    lol
  • ime
    5 years ago
    well what about SJG threads where it is just him talking to himself? or does that not count because SJG is a nutbag fruit?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I have him on block it makes the board easier to read, it’s not like he says anything brilliant or clever
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    I like to imagine SJG just uses some of his threads on here simply as a notepad just to capture his own random thoughts before he loses them. Not really meant for discussion, but more as a personal diary...that just happens to be out in the open on a strip club hobbyist site. Doing do makes me less concerned about his wellbeing when I see him having apparent non-sequitur conversations with himself.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    One nice thing about Trolls is - they don't have anything meaningful, useful or entertaining to say. Ever.
    One can skip past them quickly. Even when they spring up dime a dozen everyday.

Minor annoyance (like a pesky panhandler in San Francisco).
    But small price to pay when visiting a site where the topic of discussion is: Hot Women.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    That last thread resulted in some funny taglines. It was pretty funny overall... Q: exactly how much humiliation and ownage can one troll take? A: a whole lot, and still going.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I've come to accept that the trolls are here to stay and are thus an unintended consequence of founder creating an unmoderated forum. As such I've decided to enjoy the site at their expense and troll them back whenever I'm in the mood. It's fun because you can get them to look stupid based on their own "logic". Makes me LOL when it happens.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Fucking trolls
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    This board would get more interesting topical threads if they could stay open, instead of closing in 2 weeks.

SJG
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    I will say that compared to when I was last being active on the site at this time last year, it seems the troll count has been lowered.

*knock on wood*
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "This board would get more interesting topical threads if they could stay open, instead of closing in 2 weeks."

Right. It would really be more interesting if your posts were in invisible text.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    As it is, it is hard to keep threads open. It would be better, better and more topical posts, if threads could just stay open.

SJG

Stanley Clarke Herbie Hancock & Chaka Khan Live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9urd9Mc5…
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Who do you think you're fooling? WTF do you know about topical? 99.9% of your threads have nothing to do with strip clubs or strippers so don't lecture us about "topical".
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    How I envision SJG as he posts his own random thoughts on TUSCL amid all the conversations going on:

https://i.giphy.com/media/9rjHo7vXhB9F5b…

You do you and keep dancing to the beat of your own drum, SJG.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep needs TUSCL for his psychotherapy. He's simply posting to escape from his pathetic life which is that of a homeless man, ironically, because he ruined it through excessive mongering of strip clubs and AMPs. Aside from his earlier threads where he stalked AMP whores, his posts are his escape from his destitute reality. On TUSCL he can live vicariously through others actually mongering IRL and he can post about his fantasies like front room makeout sessions and creating his sex organization. He needs all of this as an escape. Personally I think he would be even more batshit crazy without TUSCL.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tucking Frolls
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Fucking trolls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion