Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nicole diaries #5 : dad knows that I'm still alive ppl

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dad emailed me today. That's nice.

Was able 2 graduate last semester since I only have 2 classes left.. but I'm delaying my gradusion date to enhance my academic resume for law school (NOTE: I CAN STILL GET IN TO TOP 50 SCHOOLS BASED ON GRADES BUT IM STAYING TO MAKE HISTORY look better AND MAKE CONNECTIONS with professors FOR A SELECT FEW SCHOOLS). Lol was doing amazingly well for 2 yrs but fucked my resume up halfway through after I was misinformed about my future and depressed. so he doesnt call me as much anymore cuz Im older .

Which is weird...he went from calling every weekend or other weekend to calling once every two months or emailing me once a month. He emailed me LMAO so he knows I'm still alive.that's good cuz it means I can still use his credit card.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Ooooo. Will he pay Uber to take you to cuddling sessions. You know, so you can get a feel for your sexual future?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

In breaking news, in addition to Nicooooool not being able to spell, she can’t count either as her diary is out of order.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Nicole just needs a Good tutor. I am willing to TOFTT. How many times do I need to offer this before she gets me up on the deal? Oops, I means TAKES me up on the deal?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Did your dad with you a happy FOGHORNS day? Or call you pooshie?

I love how you can troll these guys and still get people buying into your story. “gradusion” = brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement