tuscl

Nicole diaries #5 : dad knows that I'm still alive ppl

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Dad emailed me today. That's nice.

Was able 2 graduate last semester since I only have 2 classes left.. but I'm delaying my gradusion date to enhance my academic resume for law school (NOTE: I CAN STILL GET IN TO TOP 50 SCHOOLS BASED ON GRADES BUT IM STAYING TO MAKE HISTORY look better AND MAKE CONNECTIONS with professors FOR A SELECT FEW SCHOOLS).
Lol was doing amazingly well for 2 yrs but fucked my resume up halfway through after I was misinformed about my future and depressed. so he doesnt call me as much anymore cuz Im older .

Which is weird...he went from calling every weekend or other weekend to calling once every two months or emailing me once a month. He emailed me LMAO so he knows I'm still alive.that's good cuz it means I can still use his credit card.

7 comments

• Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Ooooo. Will he pay Uber to take you to cuddling sessions. You know, so you can get a feel for your sexual future?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    In breaking news, in addition to Nicooooool not being able to spell, she can’t count either as her diary is out of order.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Nicole just needs a Good tutor. I am willing to TOFTT. How many times do I need to offer this before she gets me up on the deal? Oops, I means TAKES me up on the deal?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nicole, you can pay for law school by stripping.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Or if you need career management...
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Did your dad with you a happy FOGHORNS day? Or call you pooshie?

I love how you can troll these guys and still get people buying into your story. “gradusion” = brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion