Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL hanging up ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has TUSCL been hanging up for you at times today, sometimes not even being able to connect?

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes earlier this afternoon.

Profile picture for Member6532
Member6532
•

It did it earlier but havent had any problems in a few hours

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Yes, off and on for the last two weeks.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Maybe is just getting too crowded here on tuscl at times...

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No. No issues.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@founder was targeting certain individuals hoping they would get frustrated and leave the site for good.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Still appears to be acting skittish

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Off and on most of today.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I have been tweaking the database. Sorry about the hang ups.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Using 2 different computers and my phione from multiple locations

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@founder: “I have been tweaking the database.”

Is she sub? Does she like that?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I've had intermittent issues the last couple of days. In the middle of a session last evening I lost total contact and a generic "offline comment", yet other sites worked fine.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Its been real good for the last week, no slowdowns.

SJG

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Gmd, the database is my master. I wouldn't mind tweaking the little ginger on your Avatar.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Sometimes it is a little slow in updating, not showing the latest post on a thread.

SJG

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

Spent two hours writing a review and it crashed when I tried to post. Not going to start again from scratch.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not writing a review offline is often risky - sometimes you get logged off w/o noticing.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

Most don't write a novel. :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah. I learned a long time ago to write off line and then cut and paste.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Been doing that for many years. I started in the early days of "word processing". I be be entering a rather long report and BAM, a crash. Nw my test editor has a prominent place on my desktop. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement