tuscl

Nicole diaries #3: I actually look cute and so pretty for class today I cant bel

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I havent loked pretty in over a month cuz I havent done my makeup in over a month

My earrings are pretty and elegant and my hair is silky for the first time in a while!!

K

25 comments

• bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Pics girl, pics.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You don't need makeup to look pretty....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So what's the special event?

SJG
  • @ Nidan "A" students in law school end up working for the department of justice, and B students don't.

Given that I dreamed of being a senator and having big white house dreams my whole childhood, which type of student do u think I wanna be?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmmmm .... one that will change the world? And if I am Correct, then you will change the status quo by MAKING it to the Department of justice NO MATTER WHAT your grade is. Hell, why be like everyone else. Change the BAR of success to make it your own.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Quick question for Nicole how do y’all think the photos you’ve published here will help you to become a senator or get a job working for the justice department?
  • Nidan well, since I'm not the DOJ myself, I vant change their standards.

But when you convince them to change their standards yourself, plz let me know and ill willingly throw in my application.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, Colleges hurt lots of people in lots of ways. And the harm can last a lifetime.

A lot of it has to do with when the degree and the GPA become more important than the learning and the subject matter.

I do wish you the best in your pursuits.

SJG
  • Hey 25.. So youre questioning me posting a pic online when everyone in undergrad has sex or sends nudes ?

Hey 25, sorry not to bust ur bubble, but people have copious hookups and sex these days which is the norm. Dont see that preventing them from getting into grad school.
  • Dude I dont want the gpa for thr job..thats the benefit of it.

I want to do well in law school bc I want to dominate tests . its not gonna hurt me bc I said I'm ok with the outcome

I'm.sorry if u dont like competing on exams..theres nothing wrokg with if u do or don't.

I want to dominate tests cuz I like to dominate any intellectual challenge whether its test or not.
  • Hey 25, are u suggesting that people who apply to law school for a DOJ position haven't allowed other ppl to see them naked in law school ? What century r u living in?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m not suggesting a thing, but when you run for election someone will find out about your personal life and spin it against you, jes pointing out the obvious.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you mean people in college are having sex????? But DC says.... lmfao

25, that's a pretty misogynistic position.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Icey, for a lot of reasons it does seem like college works against sex. Some types of colleges more than others.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That’s sort of funny the self hating woman posting as a pimp says I’m misogynistic lolz
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Schools are some of the most sexually charged places though
  • @25 I never said i was gonna run for senate. I talked more about DOJ, and while u may be right about elections, my point still stands as you said it will prevent me from getting DOJ job.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Good luck Nicole I never said it would prevent you from getting anything I asked if it would help, just a simple question intended to point out that you are creating headwinds for yourself.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. So, you are ok with just accepting a DOJ position? You don’t think that anyone can change the position of an organization’s “standards”. You will throw in your application when I change their standards? A few thoughts for you to consider as an intelligent person: 1. I personally have no desire to work for the DOJ and thus have no need to change their standards as they relate to my career choice. 2. I have changed the standards of my profession to make it as I saw it needed to be to make me happy. 3. When I look to hire people, I look for people who are innovative enough to actually be able to CHANGE the status Quo; I never hire a person just because they “want a job” with me. Initiative, drive, intelligence, and critical thinking skills along with the work ethic to get it done is what I look for. So, with your current thought on simply “throwing in” your application AFTER I MAKE THE DOJ CHANGE would not get you hired by me no matter how well you did in school. A straight A student many times reflect excellent test taking skills, but not so much critical thinking skills. If you are serious about being good at what you do, don’t look at this post I am making as negative. This is true advice for your future.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    “@25 I never said i was gonna run for senate.”

...Ahem
    https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @txtittyspice LMAO Nicokeyes can't remember what she posted 6 days ago let alone 6 months ago.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Heck, sometimes she doesn't even remember her very last post.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Nichoooooooll make me a tuna fish sammich and get ready to get on your knees for homemade mayo!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Does the amount of time spent putting on makeup each day subtract from how smart a woman can be? Is their an inherent conflict here?

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion