tuscl

Father no sad about Poosche future makings

FatherofNicole94
#1 Law Student Father
Nichole my sweetest Poosche #1 Law Student go Texas Foghorns please do not lie what Father day about graduate and United States income for lawyer. You make Umi sad by lie and she refuse to cook Father favorite goat stew last night. Umi so sad Father no get sexies nasties with Umi and have to order Domino Pizza and now father have poo problem. Father no call Mr Mack for poo problem overflow bathroom because Mr Mack disgust and Father no want poo tracks across fancy vinyl flooring all over house. But no worry about lawyer salary. My sweet bestest daughter only worry finish graduate so Father can sell sweet Poosche to highest Pakistani bidder. Father and Umi believe Pakistani bid high for virgin Poosche with United State Law degree and then Father take money expand dry clean business and Umi happy and cook goat stew. Fathers Poosche be well cared for by wealthy Pakistani family and family’s have goat festival. Even invite nasties Mr Mack for poo contest with US Dollars. So sweet Poosche studies hard and graduate no sexies nasties and keep away from disgust young American boys.

2 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Kind sir it is good you cleared up all the confusion.

In the same thread she said that you haven't been around for half her life and that you aren't smart enough to go to law school yourself. Why is she so disrespectful and post such things you say and do? She's also inquiring about stripping again. I think you are losing her to sexies nasties American culture. It seems she has daddy issues. Do you love Umi more than her?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    No goat stew? What is the world coming to? As far as poo problem, just drink a whole glass of pomegranate juice. It will work within hours. If not drink more. Works as far as I know and I don't even drink a whole glass of it. Supposed to dissolve placque in your arteries as well if drunken for months. Of course doctors won't tell people that, they want to prescribe expensive drugs when their arteries get clogged.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion