Thursday, March 21, 2019 8:04 PM
Im not the one to bash girls, but this looka like a man [view link]

18 comments

• captainfun
    5 years ago
    That’s a dude. She’s all yours. lol
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    She’s definitely not easy on the eyes! It would take several shots of whiskey before I ventured into her range willingly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    That looks like a pic flagooner showed me of his fave
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Fuck you
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that looks like flagooner
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    When you go to Tijuana, the girls in Hong Kong are all gorgeous. But if you venture into the other bars in Zona Norte, you will see some that look a lot like this. So when you read about guys getting full service for $40, well ................
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'd rate her a 6.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    OMG that's what happened to Juice!!!! Get off stripperweb dude! It's going to your head lol. I bet you don't do extras either...
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    OMG and a club is using that to advertise.
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    ^^^ That's the scary part. She's what they come up with when they want to lure me in? And I use "she" very loosely.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Thing is if you look through that facebook page, sort of says a lot about Jersey clubs in general, nothing good !
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @25 that club does not represent NJ. but its leaps and bounds above the girls you see in FL, ive done the research!
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    If were talking about the indian-looking girl on the facebook banner i dont think shes that bad but ive seen hotter girls than that at this club. Twentyfive how many jersey clubs have you been to?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That one is uglier than the lot lizzards in Omaha
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Assman none but that Facebook page isn’t gonna induce me. ;)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    how many lines of coke before a hoe can do some of you, who are criticizing her lmfao
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Ummm. No not gonna happen. I couldn't drink enough.
  • K
    5 years ago
    yes, let's judge all NJ clubs by one club. The quality of dancers isn't the worst thing about club xxxv. there are many reasons i skip this place go a few miles down the road to GGR.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion