tuscl

How Big of a Pussy is Rick Dugan, Really?

doctorevil
Evil Lair
OK, so someone who starts shit with someone else, hurling ad hominems and threatening physical violence because he disagrees with a review (yes, I know, incredible but true), and then hides behind a block of that person who points out his douchebaggery is pretty much by a definition a big pussy. Is it possible to be a bigger pussy than that? Why yes, it is. How about you do all of that, and then read the blocked persons posts while logged off, and then ask a third person to post messages for you because you don't have the balls do it yourself? See below. (I really do apologize to all who are irritated by my posts ragging on Ricky Boy. I've always thought he was an ass--the kind of arrogant wannabe bully I have pretty much despised all my life, but I was willing to live and let live. But since he chose to attack me out of the blue for some strange reason, I will take pleasure in pointing out his shitheadedness every opportunity I get. If you this really irritates you, just put me on block). Now for, Ricky Boy's third-party post, for those who didn't get to see it before since it got buried at the end of my discussion on two-way blocking:

RedJohnson
Fuckin' your ATF for free
17 Hours Ago
RickDugan saw this while logged off and asked me to relay the following message. Please don't shoot the messenger!

.......................................................................................................
Rickdugan's message: "doctorevil was blocked because he felt it necessary to copy and paste the same goofy off-topic troll post in virtually every thread I started. I showed the patience of Solomon in tolerating this for quite some time, probably because I'm a parent who is accustomed to the outbursts of children. I hate the notion of blocking an active poster, but at some point enough is enough. There is a difference between sharply worded on-topic criticism and off-topic trolling, yet doctor believes that his getting butt hurt over the former justifies responding with repetitive versions of the latter and she showed no signs of letting up. So here we are, with him whining about how he can't go back to trolling another user's threads. Needless to say, I am a big fan of two way blocking exactly because of doctor's weirdly childish and obsessive behavior, which is exactly the type of activity that two way block was meant to prevent.. -RD"
.......................................................................................................
doctorevil
Evil Lair
17 Hours Ago
Ricky Boy’s douchebaggery and pussiness reaches new heights. He calls PaulDrake a pussy for putting him on block, and then moments later Ricky Boy puts me on block because, after starting shit with me, he wants to run away and hide behind a block because I didn’t just roll over and put up with his shit. Now he’s sending notes through third parties like a teenaged girl. And yes, this is the same retard that thinks you have to put on a suit and pretend to be someone else to be successful at OTC. www.tuscl.net Not to mention his abnormal fixation with certain clubs, like his adoration of that shithole Lollipops, which set off his tirade against me, or his bizarre crusade against Baby Dolls Dallas, where almost everyone else manages to have a good time. It’s pretty clear from his writing that Ricky Boy is not really stupid, but there’s something seriously wrong with that guy. But most of all, he’s just a giant pussy. Putting me on block and then sending a message through a third party? Jeez.

35 comments

• AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    I really don't think most members give a fuck. This is getting beyond petty.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Yeah Doc. I think I haven’t blocked you because I enjoy the 50% of your posts that aren’t about Dugan. You guys should just fuck each other and relieve the tension.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I, too, would prefer if you just suck each others' dicks in private :) More seriously, you're a good contributor, but this is ridiculous
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Life is just too short for bad feelings.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think it is hysterical how you allow Rick to get under your skin. Posts like this make you look like his little bitch.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with flag, especially the 2nd sentence. I don't think these posts are giving the impression you want. Even if you want to undermine Rick, this is opposite of how to do it
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Dugan gets wood when he can trigger someone like this.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Supra
    I'm not quite sure if I just got dissed. LOL.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Flag, yes you did.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner
    BIGLY
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I'm not quite sure if I just got dissed. LOL."

I agreed with you, but for karma's sake, also insulted you at the same time :) :)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I used 2 give Rick hard times”

Damn, didn’t know you fantasized about getting Rick hard as well.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    As well?
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    -->"Posts like this make you look like his little bitch."

Don't violate one of Subra's two hallowed commandments, even if this board isn't a strip club!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One thing is to mix it up once in a while but counterproductive to have an ongoing flamewar.

Folks come on TUSCL for the strip club convo not the flamewars.

You are giving Dugan too-much credit by you wasting so much energy on him - Dugan has been rubbing a good # of TUSCLers the wrong-way for years, it's called the "Dugan effect".
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ misterwonderful +10000000
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Papi
    "Folks come on TUSCL for the strip club convo not the flamewars."

Well, both really.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I was mostly curious why you let Dugan get to you I think your mostly a better man than that, and have had my share of Duganesque remarks, for all his faults, he has many, he does make many good posts, you do as well but letting RickiBoi get your goat that’s not a good look.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The biggest contribution that Dougster made to the board was to put Rick in his place in a short, concise, and very consistent manner. I do miss that contribution sometimes.

I don’t have the time energy or inclination to read the details about Rick’s latest asshole move. But I’m sure the doctor is probably right in all of his criticisms.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    anybody who's been around long enough knows what type of guy dugan is. leave it at that (though he does have a flair for convincing the newbies or uninitiated)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    OMG the view is on-line.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Sometimes it's best to let a pompous arrogant jerk's posts speak for themselves.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "..but letting RickiBoi get your goat that’s not a good look."

It's an even worse situation if SJG gets your goat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Worst of all is when Flagooner gets your goat
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Please SJG can't even get his own goat lol
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Dougster is an ass. While he often had some good points, he often didn’t as well, and he’d just nag, nag, nag, nag, nag, pick, pick, pick, pick until the alleged “offender” just stopped posting. Like a leech, once he latched on, it was hard to get him to let go. It got to the point that he didn’t post anything except the diatribes.

Without commenting on the validity of your claims, don’t be a Dougster.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Well, for some reason, the overwhelming, although not unanimous opinion is that I should stop picking on poor little Ricky Boy. Unfortunately I do what i think is right, not popular, and in this case I think pointing out Ricky Boy’s douchebaggery is the right thing to do. Honestly, I think my comments, while accurate have been restrained and do not amount to hijacking fhe board or a thread as many trolls do. I guess it’s largely a moot point now since the pussy put me on block so I can’t see most of his stuff, but I may from time to time still point out his shitheadedness when the opportunity arises. I should mention I have gotten some favorable comments for not putting up with his shit.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    To be clear, it is not my opinion that you should “stop picking on” anybody. My comment was related to the potential path I see you taking, where you obsess with someone until it consumes your entire posting life, like it did with Dougster over time.

By all means, point out what you see as failings, even repeatedly if you want. Just don’t let it be the *only* thing you post.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    doctorevil said "I should mention I have gotten some favorable comments for not putting up with his shit."

It's not exactly a resume builder, is it? I ignore your RD posts, mostly because of the repetitiveness. At a certain point, it's just noise. I don't have to read them to know exactly what they say.

But if it's fun for you, have at it.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    CMI: I’m not sure that anything that anyone posts on this board is suitable for resume building.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Don't take the posts on here so literally. Many times we write things to just bust each others' balls or we just exaggerate a bit.

For instance, I call @DC and @Cuntryman retards all the time.

Well, maybe that's not a good example.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Can't argue with that, really.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    You guys should see which one of yous can bone StankySpice first. First one to put a D in her mouth wins.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Ftr my money is on the System.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That’d make you RickiBois first paying customer;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion