tuscl

Not sure how to read this

I went to a club tonight and meet a new girl I have never got any dances from before. I got 2 dances and she tells me she wants my number and we should go out to dinner or something. We continue to do dances maybe 7 in total, I cant remember, no extras just some over the pants stuff and light kissing. Clearly it's her attempt to get more money, but I wonder if OTC is an option or if it's really just dinner before a shift or something. I have had OTC before and it felt different but never had a dancer give her number after just 2 dances or chance to tip her. There is no way it was her attempt to date me but I'd love some OTC action, she was sexy as fuck.

28 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe it’s love! ❤️
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I hear wedding bells.
  • King_Gambrinus
    6 years ago
    Odds of her following through: slim
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I would guess it’s to lead you on to take her on a dance marathon that night. Then she’ll just drop your ass. She won’t see you again she only works there like once a month.

That or she’s madly in love with you.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    She probably gives her number out a dozen times a day.

Even so, text her an invite to a short lunch and include $ gift you will give her. If lunch goes well text a very specific otc offer with no ambiguity.

If she is vague on her reply, you are just being hustled and she has no intention of otc.

Good luck.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    A dancer tells you things you want to hear and you bought more dances from her.

Wow, what a unique experience.

If you want OTC, be direct and see where it goes.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Clearly it's her attempt to get more money,"

Well, all of US see that clearly. Wondering if YOU see that clearly? :)

-->"but never had a dancer give her number after just 2 dances or chance to tip her. "

Okay, question answered -- you don't see it clearly. The number of dances it takes for her to give you her number, has absolutely no bearing on anything. It most likely means she uses this early and often as a hustle tactic, or if she's an actual OTCer, she might be high volume.

-->"but I wonder if OTC is an option"

I will never understand why people "wonder" about this kind of thing, or try to read the tea leaves. No need to wonder, just ask. Asking for OTC is not a big deal. I realize if you haven't done it before, it feels like a big deal. But every attractive stripper is propositioned in various ways all the time.

-->"or if it's really just dinner before a shift"

I think I'm in the minority here, but if there's a stripper I like, who just offers dinner before shift or drinks after, I take her up on it 100% of the time. I won't pay her for her time if it's not a proper OTC with sex, but happily buy them dinner or drinks.

-->"I'd love some OTC action, she was sexy as fuck."

Just axe her breh!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You must be simply irresistible and she couldn't help herself
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Stop being a civilian in a strip club, it's like being a pacifist in prison - it's not gonna work well.

If you're constantly wondering what a stripper is up to you will likely constantly be jerked around.

Put your big-boy pants on and be as confident and bold as her - if you let a stripper call all the shots and all you do is "wonder", you are gonna often come up short.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    -->"But every attractive stripper is propositioned in various ways all the time."

Was at a club last week getting dances from a stripper new to me at a non-ITC extras FN club. She was fun and straightforward. As part of the straightforward conversation, I asked her how many times per shift or per week she gets asked to fuck OTC. She said every single shift at least once. Said sometimes question is a direct wanna fuck OTC, sometimes it's cloaked (such as "Do you do private shows?"). I'd never asked a dancer that before and didn't know what the answer would be, but the answer doesn't surprise me.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    kc, don't take some of these sharp comments and tongue-in-cheek posts personally. Some of these guys have been clubbing regularly for decades and have taken a lot of girls OTC, both of which lend themselves to jaded and "know-it-all" attitudes when it comes to dealing with these girls. You've contributed 13 reviews in the past year and obviously your clubbing horizons are expanding, a place at which we've all been at some point. So thanks for adding to the knowledge base and hopefully you'll continue to participate.

As far as your questions, I would assume that "dinner or something" is an invitation to inquire about OTC p4p. When dealing with these situations, the assertive bird catches the worm.

A simple text along the lines of, "Hey, it's KC from the club." will get the ball rolling.
    If she responds, a follow-up like "You mentioned meeting up some night. Still interested?" will keep things moving.
    If yes, "Feel like meeting up for a drink and a side stop after? If so, what do you need"

The rest should flow pretty naturally, though if she quotes you a high number, come back for negotiating tips. ;) If she says no or shows hesitation at any point in the chain, simply ask her to let her know if she changes her mind and wish her a good day/night.

Good luck!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"though if she quotes you a high number, come back for negotiating tips. ;) "

... starting with, don't let her quote you a number! Name the price you'd like to pay first.

Yes, okay, different people have different negotiating tactics, but I find it much easier to get a price that works for me, if I start from my price and let her try to talk me up, rather than vice versa
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's possible asking a dancer for her price may yield a fair # - but asking the dancer often times she may assume she's dealing with someone that doesn't know the deal and she jacks up the price, the PL may bring her down but still end-up over-paying but thinking he got a good-deal bc he brought her down - either approach is probably not a big-deal for someone that knows what they are doing, but for newbs asking an open-ended question about price can often lead to overpaying and often badly-overpaying
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a whore. Either shes full of shit and was content with the extra five dances she got out of you or shes a “professional” looking for “more outside work” and should be treated as such. Doesnt sound like dinner date material to me but if you had a good time with her and didnt get a scumbag vibe go for it and see what happens. If she turns out tobe a pro just keep it pro in turn and throw a number at her. Factor in hotel price cuz she sounds sharky.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Subraman posted: "Yes, okay, different people have different negotiating tactics, but I find it much easier to get a price that works for me, if I start from my price and let her try to talk me up, rather than vice versa"

You're also missing out on opportunities at lower price points if she is over eager for a cash infusion. Or, if you are starting at a bottom rung price, some girls will assume that you view them as cheap trash or that you're cheap. The person who quotes a price is giving information to the other person that goes beyond pricing expectations.

I suspect that regional differences play in here. If I was clubbing in San Fran, I might have to adopt more of a bulldozer approach too. But this guy is clubbing in the cornfields of Kansas. If the girl quotes him a ridiculous pie in the sky number, then she probably wasn't serious to begin with. If she quotes a number that is a bit higher than the local market, she'll be willing to come down if she if she's serious about doing p4p and he is being reasonable.

Where he's clubbing, he shouldn't have to pay more than $250 max. Shit, I'll bet that there are girls giving it away for half that or less, but that puts him in drug user territory. If she over-quotes, which btw she won't be ignorant about, a simple response like "Honey, I'm sure you're worth every penny, but that's more than I'm looking to spend. I was going to offer you x. Could we split the difference and call it y?" should do the trick. I've done this countless times over the last decade and I can't remember the last time I ran into a serious glitch.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Subraman posted: "Yes, okay, different people have different negotiating tactics, but I find it much easier to get a price that works for me, if I start from my price and let her try to talk me up, rather than vice versa"

You're also missing out on opportunities at lower price points if she is over eager for a cash infusion. Or, if you are starting at a bottom rung price, some girls will assume that you view them as cheap trash or that you're cheap. The person who quotes a price is giving information to the other person that goes beyond pricing expectations.

I suspect that regional differences play in here. If I was clubbing in San Fran, I might have to adopt more of a bulldozer approach too. But this guy is clubbing in the cornfields of Kansas. If the girl quotes him a ridiculous pie in the sky number, then she probably wasn't serious to begin with. If she quotes a number that is a bit higher than the local market, she'll be willing to come down if she if she's serious about doing p4p and he is being reasonable.

Where he's clubbing, he shouldn't have to pay more than $250 max. Shit, I'll bet that there are girls giving it away for half that or less, but that puts him in drug user territory. If she over-quotes, which btw she won't be ignorant about, a simple response like "Honey, I'm sure you're worth every penny, but that's more than I'm looking to spend. I was going to offer you x. Could we split the difference and call it y?" should do the trick. I've done this countless times over the last decade and I can't remember the last time I ran into a serious glitch.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Just like with any negotiation you have to know and be able to stick to the max you are willing to pay. Let her present the first number or you may be missing out on a really good rate.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    just know she's a whore not a girlfriend and should be treated as such. do not trust her
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @Subraman: “I will never understand why people "wonder" about this kind of thing, or try to read the tea leaves. No need to wonder, just ask.”

This.

Though to be fair, I often do wonder if a dancer will do OTC with me. At least in the few minutes between when I’m done cumming in her mouth and when I pop the “how about seeing me somewhere else” for this” question.

And Subraman, you are not alone in your willingness to “just” take them to dinner. It’s been the crack in the “I don’t fuck customers” armor enough times that I seldom hesitate unless I get some kind of bad vibe. It seems to work best (for me) when the subject of sex never even comes up during dinner. Meet, eat, maybe a drink or two, and go our separate ways. Especially with the “lower volume” types that have increasingly more interesting to me the last couple of decades.

As for negotiation, I vacillate between thinking I should offer the first number, or she should. Sometimes one seems to work better, and sometimes the other does. A couple of times lately, I haven’t even discussed a number, just basically making sure it’s more than she’d be able to keep at the club.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"You're also missing out on opportunities at lower price points if she is over eager for a cash infusion. Or, if you are starting at a bottom rung price, some girls will assume that you view them as cheap trash or that you're cheap. The person who quotes a price is giving information to the other person that goes beyond pricing expectations.
    I suspect that regional differences play in here. If I was clubbing in San Fran, I might have to adopt more of a bulldozer approach too."

Right, in SF, there's clubs where girls will just respond $1000 to that question. There was a time when everyone seemed to be saying $600, as if it's something the girls all agreed on as an initial quote. I've gotten those girls for as little as $250 (back before the inflation that got bad 3-4 years ago, $250 isn't happening anymore for a hot girl), but I don't always have the balls to counter $250 to a $1000 offer; nor do the girls pride-wise seem to accept it after offering $1000. I mean, I COULD do that, and in a few cases earlier in my OTC career I tried, but I got exactly zero OTCs from that. In any case, at least for me, having tried it both ways, making my offer first has been practically the only way to end up naked in a hotel room with a stripper. Girls aren't low-balling guys in SF!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Subraman, between what you've told us about alcohol costs and now the OTC conditions, clubbing in San Fran sounds positively awful. I club about once every couple of years in LA and it's bad there too, but obviously my pain is brief and I can just hold out until I'm airlifted back to saner places.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    go grab coffee or a burger with her. keep it simple first.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Marry dat bitch
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    I have never asked about OTC options.

I doubt if I ever will.

I have never asked a dancer for her phone number.

I doubt if I ever will.

Lots of dancers have offered OTC options to me and given me their phone numbers.

I assume they make such offers to lots of other customers. If I didn’t think they made such offers to lots of other customers I would have to explain why I thought I was being singled out for such special treatment.

I’m not that stupid.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"@Subraman, between what you've told us about alcohol costs and now the OTC conditions, clubbing in San Fran sounds positively awful. I club about once every couple of years in LA and it's bad there too, but obviously my pain is brief and I can just hold out until I'm airlifted back to saner places."

I could summarize it as: it is horrible -- a Dejavupocalypse, no exaggeration. We've gone from arguably among the best major SC cities 20 years ago, to maybe the absolute worst now. Unfortunately for all concerned, all indications are that Deja Vu views their monopoly here as a roaring success, so nothing is likely to change.

For the most part, you need to be a PL, and really wire the system up, to have fun. I do enjoy myself a good deal, but getting beneficial treatment from managers/bouncers, knowing when the shifts are slow and the drinks are on happy hour, and moving to OTC are all mandatory if you want a more PL-y rather than an all-expensive-sizzle-no-steak experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @reverend

A good # of experienced SCers OTC dancers and have a good time - it's pretty much just an extension of ITC fun - experienced SCers know it's just business and not the dancer making them think they're into them romantically (although that happens with inexperienced SCers)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    You mad bro?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion