tuscl

Troll

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I have been told by a pm that i am a serious troll. Am i a troll? If yes why?

14 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I have heard that you take Mexican girls from HK to your home under a bridge for OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There are many eccentric TUSCLers that are often taken for trolls
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am kang of the trolls! I pronounce you MackTruck Crew Approved!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smash that line button!
  • math14
    6 years ago
    I met a guy (in person) who said he met you (in person). Does that count as real? He said, “you were crazy” (he just meant wilder than he was). I was sorry I missed seeing you. But I don’t think that makes you a troll, just another monger I haven’t met yet.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    No, you're just a Johnny One-Note. We get it it. You like TJ. That's not the answer to every fucking thread you post in.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    It is my answer if i type it.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    lol Country is just getting too excited for his next trip to TJHK thats all. It's super addictive and a paradise.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Country is very real. I will attest to that. And yes, Hong Kong is very addictive.

Have fun Country. But please stop pushing the cost of arribba up for the rest of us. You don't need to pay the girls more than $100.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Country I think you and I are the same in that we freely oscillate between serious troll and serious TUSCL contributor naturally and without much issue. We are multifaceted TUSCLers. Or just bipolar trolls.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Country is real as his enthusiasm for TJ.

I look forward to meeting up in April.
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    Dude don’t even worry about being a troll, it’s some serious haters on this website trying to discredit people that aren’t noobs. Jealous they only make $42,000 a year and wanna live your lifestyle
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    @flagooner you take them to the hotel nearby, all the beds are always wet or sweaty and the air has that sex smell in it, one of the girls I was with down there freaked out cuz a pad was by the bathroom door once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion