Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bubble but

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Rate this gorgeous bubble but on this chica

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•
Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•
Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•
Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Sorry for the triple posts

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

Hot 8/10.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's BIG!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nice - based on what I see she's a '9' - but her butt may be enhanced via that Brazilian butt-lift thing but I still like it

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

I'd hit it.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

^^^^Wait, poor choice of word. I mean, I would relish having sexual intercourse with that young lady.

Profile picture for Assmanjoe
Assmanjoe
•

Japrock- you were right the first time, youd hit that shit and so would i - 8.5.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

That escort angency will come to cascada.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

I saw a similar one, 19, in TJHK.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

N@ ainslee i know so many gorgeous chicas in hk its ridicolous!

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Hk bg, cc bg, adelitas bg, cc bg, sg and escorts so gorgeous chicas and only one dick!

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

How does an escort agency compete with HK? You can’t even see their face. What if they are all butterfaces?

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Are the women in HK butterfaces? I would trade in the bubble but for a regular butt if the face is prettier.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

They were talking about that agency on international sex guide i dont know if i would use them or not 8 love bgs

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ bavarian how they compete is they are cheaper than hk chicas and will do more than most hk chicas. Though i have had good luck with hk chicas. And my atf used to be a hk chica

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•
Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I would have to have a much closer inspection but it does look pretty nice and maybe even natural.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

It's not to big. I'd hit it

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Hmmmm. I'd probably give her a 6.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

6

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She looks OK definitely doable but from what I can see I'm also in the camp that sees her as a 6.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Just OK. A "but" to me is less important than other features by a long shot.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Fat Ass...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Great body - great ass too.

She appears to weigh more than 60 pounds - but I know the camera can add a bit...

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Her ass weighs 85

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement