tuscl

Millennials are cool

Saturday, March 9, 2019 1:07 PM
These are peeps born after 1980 (technically 1977) - DC is one. They generally try to avoid conflicts and physical fights. Want to live and let live - at least want it that way - and give it a decent try. Part of this attitude is listening to other view points and being somewhat open. Sure they are not too involved in world hunger or global warming - but I don't give a rats ass either. 90% of dancers now are millennials. That's why strip clubs can be fun if one approaches dancers in a non confrontational way and don't put a "sex or beat-it" proposition on the table right away. From discussions here, a number of regulars (non millennials - and I am one) are having more fun today than ever before. In strip clubs that is. Just needs a bit of flexibility.

71 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yes. flexibility.
  • Opinions on me as a millennial ?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I guess fragile is the new cool?
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Nicoooooooooole my opinion of you as a millenial is..... Attention whore who talks too much needs to get mouth stuffed with hard cock.
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    ^ do you have the right equipment?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's not really true. I think people are getting more confrontational. Ie shootings, road rage, fights, etc But suburban and or rich white boys have basically been castrated....and act like it. Bitches are just too flaky now a days.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    roger, I think the word we old farts use is "wimps". Although, avoiding conflict is good, but if someone wants it, welcome aboard!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its getting harder to say who is gay and who isn't. I guess guys figure wearing women's jeans entitles them to act like bitches.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I try to be open and accommodating with people. Rarely have problems f2f. But I do reject the doctrine of Live and Let Live, it is just a denial system. I know that for things to change there are going to have to be conflicts, not senseless conflicts over nothing, but principled conflicts. To this end I am highly politically active in local affairs, I have forced the firing of people in both the private and public sector, I have forced the closure of businesses, and I have put multiple people into prison. And I look forward to even bigger victories. Millennials tend to be more politically open, I'll grant that. I suspect that our OP is just noticing that millennials tend not to be like people his own age, but it is by his own standards which is evaluating them. Live and Let Live is more a posture of the Right. SJG Stones, Gimme Shelter, Atlantic City 1989, early Lisa Fischer [view link] Wicked Lady [view link] [view link]
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Millennials are fucking weak homos
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Understanding millennials is very important these days. Yes , that is the prime age group that I like to fondle. So knowing how to approach them is very important.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ a most practical man. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Early 80's really has much more in common with the late gen X. Us born in the early 80's are nothing like the kids born in the 90's and 2000's. We were the last ones to play outside and not grow up with computers, we like to fuck and fight, and are in no way like the tide pod eating, genderless, inclusive kids today. So in summation fuck you boomers.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Early 80's really has much more in common with the late gen X. Us born in the early 80's are nothing like the kids born in the 90's and 2000's. We were the last ones to play outside and not grow up with computers, we like to fuck and fight, and are in no way like the tide pod eating, genderless, inclusive kids today. So in summation fuck you boomers.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ A lot that the rest of us could learn from millennials. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    You should start with eating some tide pods sjg you fruit.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I am not a millennial, and only rarely do I practice Live and Let Live. SJG
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    When the Millennial Generation begins is very much up for debate as several sources have differing opinions. Personally, I don’t believe it is accurate to group those born in the early to mid 1980’s as Millennials. I was born in the early 1980’s and I identify more with Generation X than I do with Millennials. I know several people my age who feel the same way.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    IMO, perfect age girl is 25-30 yrs old. Right now, that means she was born 1989-94. That means millennial , right ?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ a practical age range. Younger more party oriented. But 25-30 easier to relate to. And most desperate to be married. SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    s275ironman bingo feel the same way
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Physical violence is most always necessary in anti-colonial struggles. Though of a slightly different nature, there are likely to be related political struggles in the United States. SJG French Resistance [view link]
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Physical violence is never justified says the 130 pound stringbean. Gee, I wonder why he feels that way. If someone disrespects you, a beat down is totally justified. Not just justified, mandatory.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The law and ethics are sometimes not the same. Why did slavery end? Legacy of Haitian Revolt, and fact that areas of South Carolina and Mississippi had that same 10:1 slaves to owners ratio. Nat Turners Revolt, vicious carnage. Because free black men were so extremely offended by "Uncle Tom's Cabin", that they demanded to serve in the Militia of Massachusetts, and then when denied, set up their own militia John Brown starting a war by dragging slave owners out of their cabins and hacking them to pieces, Pottawatomie Creek Kansas, stopping Kansas from becoming another slave state, avenging sacking of Lawrence by pro-slavery people sent in from Missouri. In Boston, free blacks and other abolitionists opposing enforcement of Fugitive Slave Act, shooting and killing a deputy US Marshal in Court House. Free blacks in Pennsylvania blasting away at slave owner and slave catcher. Harriet Tubman, originally insisting on non-violence, recruited for John Brown's Raid, then later she twice sprung a man from court house in NY, then she led planned and participated in Union raid of Combahe River. John Browns Raid at Harper's Ferry Slaves running off of plantation to enlist, especially Kentucky, violating law and terms of Emancipation Proclamation. General Benjamin Butler, defying law by refusing to return escaped slaves to owners. 100,000 black men training with rifles and bayonets and serving in federal uniform. Otherwise Emancipation Proclamation would have been over turned in courts and slavery continued. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Frantz Fanon, Wretched of the Earth, published 1960. On Violence [view link]" I say that colonialism and anti-colonialism are going to be defined in broader ways. In the last year of his life, MLK was no longer insisting on an unequivocating commitment to non-violence as a way of life. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Boomers Rock, Millennial Males are pussies
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m a baby boomer who Is married to a millennial. I tend to love the millennial female because they are fun to play with. I’m not real sure how much of a millennial she is because she has assisted me in at least 2 bar room Brawls and one campout confrontation. Thus, she has no problem jumping into the fight. She loves to flirt with many (loves the older guys) and seems to enjoy my attitudes towards politics, self protection of family and friends at all cost, living life to the fullest and she likes SCs. I guess my rambling is simply to agree that the Female millennial is really quite cool!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I agree there is a difference between the older and younger as far as millennials. I’d like to divide one group of millennials into a separate camp—those born between the ages of 1987 and 1997. Aka, those of us who could have potentially been emo/scene in our formative years. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Generation Xers are the coolest.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    As someone on the cusp I've dated and fucked gen x girls and millenials. There are pros and cons. Millennial chicks want lots of texting but you don't have to talk on the phone. Millennial chicks usually accept sending nudes before a date is typical and don't freak out about sex pics. Gen X girls are more likely to make plans and stick to them.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    Another thread identifying a group of people and making universal statements about them. That’s the reason the country is so fractured. Not all millenials, or Blacks, or Whites, or liberals, or conservatives, or........... are alike.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I believe in political struggle .... As for plain physical violence, of course the key is to avoid it and de escalate situations. Its a last resort. Idiots who are quick to fight get their asses kicked. Its a sign of weakness....
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately, I blame my generation for starting this mess! Why, my grandparents (around all 4 for years) and my parents LIVED the worse times for the US in recent history, WWI, the great depression, and WWII. I learned a lot from them about those times. Really made me appreciate what I had growing up. Seems many in my generation didn't get that message and begat hippies and the anti-war movement. That's not to say the Vietnam war was not a fiasco, but one still should take our country to heart above all else! Those times have morphed into what we have today
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Male millennials = passive aggressive. They appear to go with the flow until they are behind a keyboard or an I Phone............then they have balls the size of boulders.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Also I got curious enough to look it up. Technically, DC is gen z [view link]
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ @nicespice it depends on the source, there is very little agreement on the beginning and ends of the titles. I tend to go with the definitions that have overlaps as it is more realistic.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I am fond of millennials. These are the girls I am getting dances from. These are the guys taking my order when I go out to eat.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Justin they are easily offended.....and tend to blame the older generations for all of their problems.........chances are if you offended one instead of being direct and calm about it they would spit in your food and then go on their IG account and post for the world to see what happened through their eyes...... Keep in mind I am discussing civi men......not female dancers.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I do feel like Gen X girls overall were more into casual head than millennials. I've heard a lot more millennials say things like it's more intimate than kissing. Gen X girls were more likely to be like "he was cute and nice but I wasn't that into him so I just gave him head and said goodnight"
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    A big part of the difference is Gen X was really shaped by the AIDS crisis more than millennials. Gen X also came of age in a strong economy.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @WarrenBoy: ".and tend to blame the older generations for all of their problems" _______________ Not in my experience -- but they probably should blame the older generations. College degree is still a necessary prerequisite for most professional careers and the cost of college has doubled (adjusted for inflation) since about 1990. By comparison, wages are almost dead flat over the same period. The doubling of college cost is an average, and it's even worse for private schools. When you look at what millennials are up against, it's no wonder that gorgeous young girls are stripping and/or sugaring to get by. How are they supposed to cope with college costs on $11/hr? The "older generation" should do something about the distribution of wealth and cost of school, but that won't happen unless we elect the right leaders. Millennials are as diverse as any other group and good parenting plays such a huge role in who they become as young adults. If they grow up in a stable household, with two loving parents, who stress education and hard work, they end up with the right skills and mindset to to become productive themselves. Coming from an affluent background *always* helps and wealth begets wealth. They tend to be liberal -- but it seems like most millennials are not politically aware and don't read all that much; I can only think of one exception I've come across sugaring, and it's no accident that she's my ATF.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Sphincter
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If you hate millenials, blame yourselves. They're your kids, you raised them LMFAO
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Gen X had to survive through two economic crisis and a tough jobs environment during 2001-2003 and again from 2008-2012. However if you did survive you made out good because disciplined investors bought in cheap to capitalize on strong stock values, and if you were loyal to your employer you should have seen or will be seeing better job opportunities/promotions ahead with the experience they bring. They’ve paid their dues, which in due time so will Millenials.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    My kids act nothing like stereotypical Millenials. My wife did a great job with both. That being said, parents can only do so much. There are so many influences. Sometimes you can only hope that the values you teach take root.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Do any of you want your daughters stripping? Shadowcat mentioned his granddaughter being younger than the hookers he hires. Wonder why he doesn't post a pic and ask everyone if she's hoe material. How many of you want your sons cheating on their wives with hookers?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Would I want her too.... No. Would I support her decision to do so... yes, if it is her ambition. She is an adult. She can make her own choices. As far as cheating on wives .... everyone had vices. Who am I to judge. I have as many vices as the next guy, just not the same vices, necessarily. What I “want” for my children are for them to be Happy. Period.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Icey "Shadowcat mentioned his granddaughter being younger than the hookers he hires. " Okay. Do you expect the granddaughter to be older?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Ask him to post pics so we can see if you guys think she's hoe material or not
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    I was born 86 and grew up outside - street hockey, street football, playing in the woods,”just be home before dark” type upbringing. I think people my age were the last to experience that before technology replaced unstructured outside time. I never see kids playing in the street anymore which is sad. Granted i did get hit by a car once lol Ive noticed the millenial vs baby boomers discussion pop up a lot here, as it does elsewhere in society all the time. Anyone interested (looking at you nicespice) should read or read about the authors strauss and howe and their generational archetype theory. Basically theres four generational stereotypes which repeat roughly every 80 years which coincide with a major crisis. Greatest generation are a “hero generation”, silent generation (high school in late 40s and 50s) are an artist generation”, boomers are a “douchebag generation”, gen x are a “nomad generation”, millenials are actually the next “hero generation” which kind of makes sense as you consider we are coming into power as the world is entering another conflict period. I sincerely hope someone like dan “eyepatch” crenshaw can start to change the stereotype once we get more and more into politics and really double down on the “adulting”. It was also mostly millenials who fought the war on terror/iraq war so to label us a bunch of pussies is a really big fuck you thats only deserved by a small slice of the population - “the affluenza crowd” that icey is talking about. I
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Kids don't play on the street due to child abductions. They are rare but happen. I know kids who barely escaped one. And yeah Boomers invented affluenza
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Pedophiles and kidnappers were around 50 yrs ago too, there just wasn't the abundance of news content that there is today.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    "Pedophiles and kidnappers were around 50 yrs ago too, there just wasn't the abundance of news content that there is today." That's right, most of the old tricks on here were alive back then!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ your fifteen minutes was up a long time ago dirtbag
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You're on the other side of the country, geriatric and are threatening me online. I'm scared
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Too stupid to even respond to
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its the truth though. You're usually too stupid to respond to. You're an old man in Florida threatening someone less than half your age on the West Coast with violence over words on a strip club forum. You have some problems.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ That ludicrous if you feel threatened you’re pretty pathetic, you overeach with every statement you make show me where I ever threatened you or shut the fuck up.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    @ Assmanjoe Interesting. I have learned about different generation's and how they interact with each other, especially in the work force. I run a small business and have had Boomers, Gen x Millennials and Gen z work for me. I am Gen X. Thanks for posting that. I watched one ofnthe videos on youtube by those authors and found their books on Amazon. I will probably order them. This book has some interesting things to say about the different generations [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Nicespice mentioned the difference between older and younger Millennials. I would agree with this statement. One more thing I should mention is that I do see difference with Millennials who have Boomer parents and those who have Gen X parents
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^I have boomer parents. What does that say about me?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @assmanjoe woah, interesting theory. I’ll have to go to the library soon
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Millennials are worth learning about, and worth trying to influence. They will be the largest group in the organization I am building. SJG
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    "^I have boomer parents. What does that say about me?" @nicespice. This is in no way meant against any generation... It seems that a lot of millennials take longer to grow up than my generation did. We were forced to be self sufficient at a younger age. It seems like a lot of millennials start to mature at around 30. The average 30 year old millennial seems to have a maturity level now of a early 20s Gen X. To explain the difference between ages of parents. Boomers tend to not take care of or coddle their children like Gen X did. Gen X seemed to go the opposite extreme as Boomers did and became hellicoptor parents and did not allow kids to get a few bumps and scrapes so to speak. Boomer were more apt to let their kids go and learn the hard way. Millennials who were raised by Gen X seem to mature later than ones raised by Boomers. When someone is coddled too much the real world is more of a shock and csn take longer to adjust to. Millennials raised by boomers seem to have their act together earlier in life.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    @crazyjoe - youre on point with the comments. I used to joke that my parents version of helicoptering was to push me out of the chopper “good luck buddy!” and then fly off lol. On a related note i was mostly raised by my grandparents as a kid which is awholenother dynamic and one that im very thankful for. @nicespice - def hit the library, i would love to be there silently making it rain while you study lol. Like golf clap style rainmaking. Its probably best to think of the generations as a continuum where older millenials have many similarities with genx and younger millenials with gen z and so on and so forth.
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    The younger generations have a good point when they say the boomers have caused a lot of problems. Todays retires, are the people who primarily shaped the country the past 40-50 years. They were the people who were anti-capitalism in the 60's, but yet who entered the workforce/politics and made us what we are today. Some good, some bad. Somehow greed and excessive living replaced the ideals they had in their youth.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Every generation blames the previous ones for the way the world is as they come to age. I'm a boomer we did as well. The difference is you assess the situation, realize what you need to do with your life, and take responsibility. Somewhere around the late 80's ( when they were born) this quit happening. I use to joke I'd never be like my parents talking about walking to school in four foot of snow for three miles.......but I find myself doing it more and more as I see the mindset of the thirty-five and under crowd. And believe me I communicate with them, listen, and can actually have a good time when with them in all aspects of life........there are exceptions, you can't blanket everyone with one statement but overall there is something amiss and it starts with a lack of critical thinking.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think that my generation made it too easy for the younger generation as a result they are starting everything later in life, than previous generations In the end they’ll prolly be no different than us
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Our generation does everything later in life coz we can't afford to and don't have the resources to do it sooner. Thanks to your generation. We don't have shit.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I am a nonconfrontational live and let live person. (and an old fart.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion