Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Attn : Founder. Request for change in review format.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I would like to know the actual date of the reviewers visit. Day and time is not enough. The visit could have been a year ago. I read a review recently and that reviewer mentioned a dancer that I have not see in months but I can't tell when he saw her. I'd like to know if she is still around. I did PM him.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

If this is a review wish list thread, I’d like the reviewer’s forum join date and number of reviews visible without clicking the profile. I want to be able to read the review with a quick idea of the reviewer’s cred.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

+1 for what Jimmy said, especially if we are now back to having to click back and forth to read each review. I must admit that I miss the old format, where the full reviews were all lined up, along with user stats, and I could scroll down through it all with ease.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Oops, my bad, I found the Full Display button. Sorry for the unnecessary whining, lol. I do still agree with Jimmy though - that last feature would make it easy to scroll down and comb through relevant data.

Profile picture for busta_nut
busta_nut
•

what they said

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@shadow

If you're referring to the review by "groper78", in the review he mentioned it was a day of an NFC playoff game - that would put the visit some time in January (early to late since there are multiple rounds)

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Some reviewers won't want the exact date of their visit listed. Because an exact date plus review details can be used (potentially) to connect a profile name to its owner by dancers and others potentially.

So, if that's a requirement, then they'll either lie (if possible) or leave less-detailed reviews.

Perhaps just the month and year is sufficient...

Profile picture for rossl
rossl
•

^Spot-on, CMI. Some ambiguity is required to prevent blowback....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement