tuscl

You receive news that ur son is dating me.what would be yall's reaction??? Dont

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

52 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Wear a condom.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Hide the knives when she visits.
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    "Jimmy" moved to Texas?!? WTF, when/why did he move to Texas?
    (Have fun, son, send pics?)
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Better not bring that shit home
  • @muddy how rude

Violent describes me th3 least
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Ask: Are you really that into a lonely and depressed attention whore with the maturity and intelligence of a 16 yr old girl who doesn't respect men but also seeks attention from them on a strip club website?
  • The fact that I don't respect men is a false claim.sorry you feel that way .
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Good job boy, now fuck her real good.... you know what women and floor tile have in common. Lay them right the first time and you can walk on them the rest of your life. But do not get too attached, Like all women she is Bi..... we just dont know if it is sexual or polar
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The fact that you don't respect men is self evident in your passive aggressive posts with respect to it. Sorry that you lack the perception to see it and/or the writing skills to hide it.
  • @DC do u think I respect men
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    How can anyone pretend to respect an entire group of people. No one is entitled to respect. It must be earned. No one is entitled to acceptance, they must be tolerated. That is called being an American.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Wanna tag team?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ and yet fat boi is the one criticizing Jacks jokes, what a fuckn mysogynistic smart ass reply.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    double wrap that pecker, boy
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Women respect men who merit respect. As for others, be intimidating enough and they'll respect you. Whether professionally, physically, etc. Don't be a pussy.

And Skibum is a little fag. He reminds me of this old 5 ft 5 loud mouthed attorney a friend knows, who throws similar tantrums outside of court, but then plays victim like a little bitch in front of judges.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    Son, fuck her brains out until she can’t walk straight but be sure to wear a condom and be damned sure she doesn’t know your real name, address, place of employment or mine because while she is easy on the eyes she is definitely back shit fucking crazy!
    Be sure to bang all three of her holes till she is good and stretched out.
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I would be so angry to find out that I have a son. I gave her money to have that matter dealt with.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    fag? The progressive little girl called Icey uses a term describing homsexuals as anm insult? Progressives are so vile, stupid and hateful. Icey has no friends so another lie in pursuit of the lie that progressives are decent people. Lmao 100ber.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy so if you were dating my son you you would be dating your brother you shilly sit...
  • I did not ask if he thinks I respect men bc a group deserves respect. But to show that I don't hate on anyone just for being a man .
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Intimidation works though. It gets things done. Too many people mistake kindness or politeness for weakness in the professional world.
  • I wasn't bring rude :( my answer was directed towares Skibum anyway since @DC ur answer was based off his.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes continues to demonstrate her lack of reading and comprehension skills in parallel with mastery of the strawman argument. LMAO @DC she doesn't answer your question and instead reframes a new argument because she's more interested in proving herself "right" in her own mind rather than having an actual discussion that may not put her in a favorable light.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Did your lips fall off while giving a blow job nicikeyes?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Oooh a millennials pie fight ;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Not sure how your answer was directed at me, but I neither get the impression you hate men, nor care. If you hate men say it loud and say it proud. All people hate. Most lie about it. DC mjust be referring to the lost city of Atlantis.
  • @ DC what was ur question again
  • Omg.u old men r funny @ 25
  • Skibum says the most random.shit
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Wow, I have a son???
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Random shit must be short hand for "things that well read people should understand immediately".
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its not about being weak or strong. Its about not being a bitch
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ funny I thought all those bitches was what you wanted dumbass
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    Off the rails.
    Nicole wins one?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes creates a random shit thread and in the process accuses another for saying random shit within said random shit thread. Irony!
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    Son, when's the baby due?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Oh well. But it seems that most of the college women who have high power careers in mind, they seem not to want relationships or marriage. They are saving that until after they finish school, and after their careers are going, and only with men who have the same. So it has turned into a three tiered system, and only the upper tier has any real prospect of marriage.

But what the ambitious college women do do is hookups, and this requires both contraception and abortion.

And so the women who are of low income, they do not get this. The lower the income level, the more likely that they have gotten only Abstinence education.

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Families-v-Bl…

https://www.amazon.com/Marriage-Markets-…

SJG

Tasmanian Devil
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c…

A highly acclaimed book!
    http://www.tarothermeneutics.com/tarotli…

Nation Exclusive: ICE Has Kept Tabs on ‘Anti-Trump’ Protesters in New York City
    https://www.thenation.com/article/ice-im…

SONNY ROLLINS-LIVE IN DENMARK´68
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKxd7LoK…

Willpower always was a stupid idea
    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/again…

This Gary Thomas is an absolute idiot!
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/10/22/w…

Joe Bonamassa "Drive"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apXVpnGM…

Peoria Il show, 8-25-17
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCzVNmP7…
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    wear a condom, tap that ass, don't stay long
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @nicole.

Son, not certain she will respect you. As your father, I shall offer to test drive her in this situation as a purely precautionary measure....Step aside, son... step aside!
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    treat her rite and she will treat you rite
  • @DC I didnt answer for many reasons..first being why are u asking.

What importance does what I would do in that hypothetical situation hold?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Nicokeyes hey dumbass just go back and re-read your own thread. He asked the question as a response to you asking him if he thought that you respect men. It's in black and white and not hard to re-read unless you are a dumbass that isn't even following the thread that you created.
  • ...@ DC obviously I'm still asking that question because I don't see the importance that holds in regards to being respectful more than another situation would. So if u could clarify, thatd be great.
  • @sir dance criticizes ppl for missing the point when his speciality is to miss the point.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes it's clearly documented to anyone reading that you missed the point and furthermore you can't even provide a specific example where I missed any point by you.

LOL Nicokeyes continues to document she's the queen of making strawman arguments AND missing the point.

And LOL that you ask for DC's input on your supposed "respect" of men and then debate him on his own personal reasoning.

As I predicted you continue to passive aggressively demonstrate through your own posts that you don't respect men AND you don't want to admit it.

What a dumbass.
  • Well at the bare minimum, how would my choice in that situation be indicative of a generic respect for men
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    At a bare minimum what has Nicokeyes ever posted to TUSCL that indicates she respects men?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Following Nicokeyes "logic", she first asks

"@DC I didnt answer for many reasons..first being why are u asking."

^ This clearly shows that she's confused about the point of DC's question.

And so to prove she is the queen of the strawman argument and missing the point, she later posts the following:

"...@ DC obviously I'm still asking that question because I don't see the importance that holds in regards to being respectful more than another situation would. So if u could clarify, thatd be great."

^ This is clearly a logical fallacy by Nicokeyes. After first not understanding the question she later claims that it was obvious as to her reasoning on why she didn't answer it. The logical fallacy is that you can first claim ignorance and then later claim that the reasoning is obvious.

Clearly, based on her own posts, Nicokeyes is a dumbass that changes her argument because, well, she's a dumbass.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think Nicole is really submissive.... to the right men
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    which son?? the one that i know of?? :)
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Nicole
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Nicole wants to be a housewife and not an attorney.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion