tuscl

I think blonde bombshell has such a sexy attitude ..love we how we have the same

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I would be the perfect girlfriend :))

K

27 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    If you guys have the same attitudes about sex then I’m coming over right now. Don’t worry I’ll bring the lube this time.
  • U don't have to bring it(;
  • Jk Omg lmao what did I say ha I'm done
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm.....
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    In my opinion any man or woman that wants to fuck just bc the other person is hot is trashy
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Guilty
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    BlondeCumDump is an aging hooker advertising what she'll do to old men for $$$ You're just funny and cute AF
  • You think I'm funny how sweet:)))

Youre a complete douche tho:( she did nothing for u to say that that comment was totally not justified.
  • No. I said I support ppl who have similar values in relationships .

As far as sex, just make sure they resoect you and have a personality you like being around. It can still be pleasurable that way so fuck you for misundertanding me.
  • And I like her sexy personality..there's nothing wrong with making sure that someone respects you before you get to that stage..cuz that doesn't take years or months to find out
  • Yeah but u can't bring my opinions about relationships into this bc relationships&sex can be mutually exclusive .
  • LOL I literally just said "sex". Obvi lot of assumptions were made :p
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Casual sex is overrated. You can find someone to fuck anywhere and after the thrill is over you're looking for your next fix. Its a very fleeting pleasure.

You should be respecting someone you want to fuck from the start though.

I
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    The loser leaf is overrated. You can find dopamine anywhere and after the thrill is over you're looking for your next fix. Its a very fleeting pleasure.

You should be respecting plants you want to ingest from the start though.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    BBC has a child whose baby daddy used to abuse her. I guess you do have so much in common when it comes to viewing relationships dont you Nicole?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nicole interesting to finally see you show some decency and call out a bully, if you do that a bit more I might start to like you despite the silliness of many of your posts.
  • Look who's talking tho.. Like the way you talk about me isn't equivalent to bullying ? Smh.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I don’t think you’re correct, I post in relatively few of your threads, I never comment on your appearance negatively, I disagree with many of your ideas that’s not bullying, sorry if you feel disagreeing with you is bullying but it in no way is true.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^BTW equating my comments with the things that fat boi says is idiotic that’s not bullying Nicole if y’all act like a snowflake you’ll get treated like one.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicoooooole let me come over last night. She wouldn’t let me fuck her but we dry humped until I LdKed.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    20fag, so basically you're saying that unless someone adheres to the right wing politics and pro business attitudes of the old trick clique, they'll get harassed on here. And anyone who dares to stand up to them is a bully and closed minded for not submitting to their attempts at hehemonizing the forum.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That’s actually stupid even for you
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its exactly what you're inferring.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I’m inferring nothing I’m flat out stating that you are a piece of shit and don’t belong here because you are just garbage, you can say whatever you like but I’ll guarantee that my dislike of you is well founded and probably the norm, not your sick twisted misogyny and mindless comments on subjects you have no knowledge of.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Keep proving my point lulz
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^you proved my point the very first time you posted and you keep on doing it LOL
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You never had a point. Just a statement of opinion bordering on defamation per se.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion