tuscl

So what's the deal with strippers lying always about everything?

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
I have never worked with such shitty manipulative people w/ a lying habit in vanilla jobs. Idk I had awesome coworkers the only 2 vanilla jobs I held for a decent amt of time. Anyways...

So I get why a stripper would lie if you do something stupid like straight up ask her about how much she makes or something personal.

But why the fuck do they constantly volunteer made up information like about anything and everything. Like some heifer here volunteering info unprompted about some club I happened to pass thru claiming it is strict no touch when it was a low key extras club since the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Also I really notice that girls who at the strip club are very very vocal against extras are really the ones doing the most. Like something weighing on your mind perhaps?

But yeah why volunteer total bs? Like why all this sabotage and mind games. Also I see a lot of girls telling other girls about a night they didn't come in and they claim it is super busy. Whem I came in that specific night and it was a quiet night. Like what is wrong with some of these girls.

Also girls fucking talking shit about other girls to customers. Like you dont fucking do that unless you had exceptional circumstances like so and so did something horrible or whatever to you. But even then customers dont usually wanna here that shit. It's like talking about fucking bills. Not their problem like damn unless he knew you a while and is sort of a friend at that point.

Like obviously it isnt every girl that does all this shit. And there are some really sweet girls in this industry. But these rotten apples really stand out, and there are so many of them.

70 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hear not here

Srry drinking but I'm blonde so I got 2 excuses :D
  • kingcripple
    6 years ago
    Would you be wondering this if you were sober
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Plus we were staring at your tits and not really listening.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've wondered this sober too lol. Like what the flying fuck is mentally wrong with some of these bitches? Damn
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sucks for you.

I personally make 2k a night and only give air dances. IDGAF what any ho is doing.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    That's the stripperweb reply so why I don't even bother lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Love ya
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    It's not that they're strippers, is that they're girls.

Girls lie. A lot.

A primary task as a dude is to cut through the lies and bullshit and fucking deal with it to whatever extent we individually chose to deal with it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    lol love ya too blah
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I guess it makes sense what john says. My vanilla jobs were in industries primarily Male and it cuts out most of the bs. And often the few other females were cool too.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Why does my phone auto capitalize male like fucking God damn
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I had the opposite experience sadly. The longest running vanilla job I had before dancing was in a retail pharmacy. And it was bitchy as fuck.

Dealing with other strippers has been waaay more easygoing for me.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Hey dudes like, too, and on a larger scale people that lack character lie more habitually. In fact, small-scale lies enacted in order to facilitate accomplishment of some goal (as long as no parties are truly harmed by aforementioned lie) are actually intelligent and often neccessary. 48 laws of power type of philosophy, basically. * hey there's a topic! the 48 laws of power =)*

I'm just saying that it seems females more than guys and particularly strippers are more prone to lying without remorse, IMO
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Well that is 1 thing but I feel like 99% of the bs strippers volunteer unprompted is to fuck with other girls

I never worked retail. And hope to God I never will lol! I can imagine that is catty..
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    By fuck with I mean sabotage
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    They lie because it makes them money and telling the truth doesn't.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The idea any group of people or a specific gender lying more than the other is silly, but then again you have no perspective. As a family law Attorney, who chose to work in a "tough" neighborhood in my later years, but used to work in an area where a shitty house cost a million or more, in 1992, I have dealt with people from every walk of life. Guess what? They all lie, all the time, about everything. You write down what they tell you and realize that its all bullshit. Its likethey're producing a Broadway play (lies) and opening out of town because the critics are less harsh and want to see how well the lie plays. Thats why the information is volunteered. Most of the time its a subconbscious act as well. The advent of the internet and the retarded forum knbown as social media has enhanced the lying to the point where some people, generally younger, live in a world that exists only in fantasy. They believe what they tell you. The 210 pound buttaface dancer who thinks she's a 10? Polygraph her; she is.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The idea any group of people or a specific gender lying more than the other is silly, but then again you have no perspective. As a family law Attorney, who chose to work in a "tough" neighborhood in my later years, but used to work in an area where a shitty house cost a million or more, in 1992, I have dealt with people from every walk of life. Guess what? They all lie, all the time, about everything. You write down what they tell you and realize that its all bullshit. Its likethey're producing a Broadway play (lies) and opening out of town because the critics are less harsh and want to see how well the lie plays. Thats why the information is volunteered. Most of the time its a subconbscious act as well. The advent of the internet and the retarded forum knbown as social media has enhanced the lying to the point where some people, generally younger, live in a world that exists only in fantasy. They believe what they tell you. The 210 pound buttaface dancer who thinks she's a 10? Polygraph her; she is.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I bet blah blah is a fun drunk ;)
    6 years ago
    Anytime you get a group of all women working together.... there is going to be drama. Lots of it. Dancers, nurses, hair stylists...... all high drama work environments. Need some testosterone to calm that down.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I tend to agree with "blah". I'm not sure why but the frequency of lies along with the ability to continue to lie even when everyone knows you are doing so seems to know no limits and to do so with no real reason.

I agree you find liars in today's world no matter where you go or to be nice we could call them ambitious story tellers. I also agree Instagram in particular with Social Media has a lot of as I call them posers on it.

Personally I would find it exhausting to try and keep straight what lie I told and to whom but it seems to work for some people--at least they think it does.
  • Maskath
    6 years ago
    I don’t think they lie all the time, maybe things are different in America but if they’re telling you things that don’t sound like stripper shit, what are either of you getting out of it except conversation

For example why would she lie she sold her car?
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I had one lie to me that she sold her car.......turned out it was repossessed.

The problem is that over time and when lies are acceptable because you are in a place that everyone seems to do it is that it becomes the norm.

You can't work as a dancer forever. At some point you need to come back into the light and people skills such as communication without blowing smoke is going to be a requirement.
  • Maskath
    6 years ago
    Wouldn’t someone who works anywhere not just a stripclub claim they sold their car?
    I imagine saying it was repossessed would be embarrassing
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Most people wouldn't bring up the topic at all.

The problem is in the context of the discussion---wanting to appear as if you're rolling in cash and about to do the next video with Machine Gun Kelly when in fact you're moving from town to town one step ahead of the posse- and yes I am being very specific.

This is my own perspective but I can deal with lies as long as they are not meant to be manipulative or the intent is to act to a group of people as if you are superior to them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm going to paint with some broad brushes here...

Generally, dancers don't have the best self esteem. People with poor self esteem put a premium on having the best gossip, story, drama, etc. Whether or not it's true is secondary. It's about getting attention and validation. People with poor self esteem are also prone to tearing others down as a means towards propping themselves up.

Regardless of the work, in any environment where there's a concentration of poor self esteem, you're going to see a lot of lying, back-biting, and manufactured drama.

In strip clubs, I obviously gravitate towards the dancers I think are hot. But, there's bonus points to be earned if I can find a dancer who rises above the drama. Likewise, I'll jettison an otherwise hot dancer if she's swirling in drama and trying to drag me into it.

I have plenty of drama outside of the strip club. I have no use for it inside the club.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a legit question weather you are drunk or not. The 48 Laws of Power comment was interesting. I have read that book and there are a lot of interesting mind games mentioned in there that people play.

I do know an ex dancer that now cuts hair. She used to work in a salon where she was with other girls and went on to haver her own salon. According to her, dancers were way less catty and easier to deal eith than hair stylists.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    @cmi Bingo and well said
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Strippers are salespeople and part of what strippers sell is an image. They sell it to the customers other dancers and often to themselves. Just like marketing everywhere it can often be full of bs. Combine that with booze, drugs, a competitive atmosphere complete with back stabbing to knock down the competition and you get a lot of bullshit.

I suppose it would be no different if the club was full of used car salesmen each trying to sell the customers a car. Complete with booze and drugs.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Not every stripper responds that way but the more ruthless or as CMI said poor self image girls can do it impulsively.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok whatever I guess I have just been extemely fortunate previously to not have to be around complete worthless garbage for my line of work.

I still think it has everything to do with industry. Ok
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I think that different clubs tolerate different levels of drama and lying. Around here, there are a couple of clubs that will show a dancer the door if she turns every night she works into a mushroom cloud. It doesn't happen often, but it happens.

Other clubs don't care until there's a chalk outline on the main stage.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Just have look at Stripper Web. Some of the honeys enjoy lies told to PL's. I had one dancer constantly talk about a house she was flipping. In great detail.

Later, I found out every word was bs. I barely spent any money on her. There was no upside to all the lies.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Some strippers are deeply emotionally damanged people.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I'll admit though I love hearing girls talk shit on other girls. I live for the drama.
  • BGSD3100
    6 years ago
    I think the stripper saying that another club doesn't allow touching is an attempt to keep customers from checking out the other club.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    No, she was saying that to pretend like she got paid for nothing but being pretty and conversational at that club. No offense at 200 lbs I don't think so, honey. I happened to have worked there and know the drill. I asked her when she worked there because I know places drastically change. Well then I go on TUSCL and do some mining. This place was a dead extras joint with mediocre women since the dawn of dinosaurs like when I passed thru to check it out. It's like these gals don't think anybody else has worked at some of these places or can do research, lol!
  • BGSD3100
    6 years ago
    What's the name and location of this club? I may need to do my own research to determine just how mediocre the woman really are.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Well, a lot of girls go through various dissociative exercises to pretend they aren't sex workers. One of the first dancers I saw semi regularly seemed shocked when I suggested her amazing tits were a big part of her popularity (she had a good personality too, but her boobs were half her appeal).

Most girls don't want to admit they grind on guys dicks for money. And no girl wants to admit she does extras because the clean girls hate the extras girls.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hmm, I guess I like to determinedly believe what dancers claim about themselves. (Before allowing it to go in one ear and out the other)

Unless they are giving me advice or pointers on anything—then I care to try to guess what the objective reality is.

Sorta like how you were doing after a club recommendation.
    ——
    I remember at my first club ever as a newbie stripper, I was complaining about the majority of customers aggressively trying to FIV during vip dances. I was pissing off a ton of customers when I was back there lol.

One friend got condenscending with me and claimed nobody ever tried that with her. And implied I was being weak and attracting creeps.

But looking back, after having worked at more clubs, I just simply realized $20 for one way contact and $40 for two way, was just simply not the dance price norm in Texas. And given the kind of clientele and dancers hired there, was going to be an uphill battle to try to be the exception.

So I have never returned there. Tho that club did have the advantage of management sticking up for dancers against customers—something I’ve never experienced ever again and the one thing that has gotten me to consider going back every once in a while. (Tho I doubt I will)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ya same heifer tells me guys pull out dicks n vip where I was at till recently. I mean whatever I believe it, sounds like she tried selling to the regs which I avoided like the plague. Never happened to me tho.

I kinda wish I told her to maybe lose a few pounds and up her prices a little and she wouldnt have this issue. I mean I weeded out the gross fuckers and didnt take their money -shrug- but I also could just sit there and expect guys to ask me to do 30 or 15 min VIPs till it got rly dead and dirty.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Because she fucked with me, I kinda wish I fucked with her back lmfao. O well
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It’s a pity you don’t care for cities. I think (in general) the higher volume the club, the easier it is to stay under the radar and avoid unsavory dancers.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Yeah sounds about right. If/when I feel like traveling again guess I'll have to check it out
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Blahblah let me offer you some unsolicited advice let it go, Time sounds all heels, was my fathers advice to me when I was your age, it’s true, I’ve seen it in action and take great satisfaction from not letting anyone ever make me get upset. When you stay cool you usually win.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Sounds = wounds ducking autocorrect;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ It was an arrow that wounded Achilles's heel. Not time.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    1:400,000,000,000,000
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner that was in your time way before mine ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yeah, well fuck you.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Briseis got Achilles killed...........the arrow was just the instrument.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    There are several reasons and I don't think it has to do with them being strippers, but rather the cut throat and toxic nature of any nightlife industry...clubs, bars, are the same way. In that kind of environment, people go into a sort of survival mode where they think that if everyone knows their business or what they're really like, they'll use it against them. Then add the competition factor.... there's a limited number of tricks and on any given night and everyone wants to make $$$.

I wouldn't say its coz they're women... you see it with men, like barbacks and bartenders or club hosts, bouncers on a given shift. Or power plays between different shift managers.

Then there's the whole notion that a lot of women have low self esteem, or they do things they may not like, be in positions they don't want to be in. So they talk shit about others to make themselves feel better and say shit that makes them look better...

But I actually agree with Skibum, people do lie and social media really does encourage it.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Well it isnt like anyone is asking these girls any questions in the instances I described. They just randomly start talking to you when it is slow and everything out of their mouth is often straight up lies or they get defensive when you arent saying anything to get them to be defensive. I guess I should excuse myself or something.

What gets me is this bullshit is all unprompted and volunteered. It isnt like I asked them about it.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I figured out bullshitting too low is also problematic. The last time somebody asked me how much I made when it’s an “okay” night, I said $250. And then she asked me how long I’d been dancing and I told her it’s been a couple of months.

Then I got my ear talked off on that I needed to improve my self-esteem and get more confident. But it’s okay because I’m a newbie.

I guess if I get directly asked again, I’ll try $375.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Well I'm not asking these girls anything like damn. They just like to talk out of their ass when I am not even trying to talk to them. I dont mind dead clubs too bad but when they are small on the square footage and dead I always seem to have issues. Well plus I like larger spaces because I can kick someone in the balls 1 side of the room then wanna dance someone on the other side and they might not be any wiser hahaha
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So to answer your question blahblahblahblahblahblahblah23:

The nature of the strip club is raw competition pitting women against one another. It's fucked up and it ties a woman's personal sense of self worth to the amount of income she makes and level of sexual contact she allows.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nice spice & @blah blah I don’t get it why do you need to answer questions of that nature, seems to me a simple nonyabiz would be my response.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    If anyone wants proof about strippers who lie and are delusional just head on over to StripperWeb aka birthplace of StankSpice. If you spend more than a minute browsing threads, they all air dance, have never seen a peen in the VIP, their custies all wear suits and don’t ever pop wood, and make at least $1k/night. I.e. most dancers are delusional.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm always curious if they lie to the guys, the other girls they work besides, or themselves the most.

Overall I nod a lot in person, and shake my head in amazement at times when I see the same persons social media.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I think there is a different lens for customers. Telling them what they want to hear isn't exactly lying, because it is either "pleasing them" or "they're just dirty perverts, strangers I may not even see again, so who cares?"

Lying between dancers reveals more willingness to lie to peers socially, in the family, etc. That is more pernicious, and long term self-destructive behavior.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Not just strippers but people lie for a variety of reasons; to gain an advantage, to improve their perceived status, or to feel good about themselves. Mostly it boils down to insecurity.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @25 I’ve never personally gotten into a full blown argument with a dancer. At worst, I’ve dealt with the occasional mean comment, but that’s once in a blue moon, blows over, and doesn’t affect me.

A lot of that is accomplished by being friendly and not too bright. In other words, I deal with dancers in many ways like I deal with customers. :p

Hence, I choose bullshit over bluntness.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ NinaBambimbo being the exception
    ;-)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Touché.

Tho to be fair, 25 told me in person that I’m less outgoing than I would appear to be on the board. Probably has something to do with it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicespice wrote about custies being overly aggressive in going for FIV in the VIP room.

Well that is a likely issue in clip joints, as they impose arbitrary and unnecessary rules about the front room, just to increase the house cut. So a tension is created between the customer and the dancer.

Were customers to demonstrate some generosity and then to continue to keep the money flowing in the front room, things would probably work out well. After all, it is still an open and non-committal interaction. Whether or not a dancer wants FIV, it would probably be a good interaction.

Though as things go, there would probably be front room makeout sessions, and then back room FS. When the house it not set up as a clip joint, things will generally go nicer.

SJG

Stride
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stride_(mu…

James P. Johnson and Jean Brady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG5zvZQh…
  • K
    6 years ago
    You get what you reward. They have been rewarded for lying so it becomes a habit.

We should not act surprised. We are the ones rewarding them. None of us are likely to tip the dancer that tells us we remind her of her creepy over weight uncle and she wouldn't say hello to us if we did not pay her. We are generous with the dancer that tells us she likes old bald men, especially ones with such a beautiful dick.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Being nice to custies isn't "lying" anymore than any other service sector worker being nice to you is. You're paying for a fantasy, she's delivering.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol I do have a problem sometimes with giving attitude back. It's kinda fun to fuck with peoples heada that are trying to fuck with you. And it is sorta funny when women try and get into it with me. I rarely actually get mad. When I get mad I turn murdery very fast. But it takes a LOT.

I did enjoy mouthing off about hideous women and shit quality customers to said hideous fat women lmfao. Whatever dumb hos were trying to f with me cuz they are insecure. I was dumb to think I coulda lasted long in that small drama pond.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Props to bbb! Elevate yourself!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Thread theme song:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7yyuCQWU…

Annoying all that is happening
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion