tuscl

India and Pakistan on the brink of war

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
With all of the bullshit you guys pay attention to this is something that has the potential to change life on earth as we know it to a real problem, worried about climate change, this could create a nuclear winter.

24 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Agree. This has been coming for some time and the idea that two nuclear armed adversaries are shooting at each other should be front page, not douchebag Michael Cohen. I used to respect Mueller but file your report or give it up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yep. I'm paying close attention to this.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It all started over a dispute in a cricket match.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    There’s a population of close to 1.6 billion in both countries combined if this escalates there could be a real mass extinction.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Yea, surprisingly little air time in the media.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    war what is it good for
  • My aunt is the equivalent of a senator in Pakistan and my uncle was a former general for the army there .lololol
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    They've hated each other for as long as I can remember but I think cooler heads will eventually prevail.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I recall back when I was a kid they were at war but it always seems to calm down --from memory the real fear is that China could get dragged into it as well.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This goes back to 1947 and the British Raj, ordered the separation to divide the Muslim minority in the Punjab, from the majority Hindu India Bangladesh was also involved India and Pakistan have fought several major wars but since the development of a Pakistani nuclear weapon have been forced into a difficult truce.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Do we know they have nukes ? Or do they just claim to ?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    This is a classic example of a permanent “Mexican Stand-off”.

Just like the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 when the Soviet Union and the United States has a “nuclear confrontation” during the Cold War, nothing is going to happen.

We can continue complaining endlessly about everything and anything.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrior they have nukes and they're no joke !
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, if they do then I agree with CJ. ( Did I just say that ? ) The two countries are next to each other. No one is stupid enough to nuke the country next door to them. Especially if that country has the nukes also.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The problem us Kashmir. It's majority Muslim do Pakistan claims it, but the majority of the populace prefers India. When the area was partitioned the issue, the issue was kicked down the road. Comparable issues would be The Korean armistice; Syrian Israel armistice and social security. All ticking time bombs.
  • BumHip
    6 years ago
    I did what I can, and voted for reasonable leaders that are the least likely to destroy us all. If one takes that to mean I’m a Dem, fine. If one thinks that I’m a Conservative, that’s fine too.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Democrats are reasonable leaders because except for Kosovo; Viet Nam; Korean Conflict; WW2; and WW1 they haven't been in charge of the country at any time in the last 100 years for all the other wars we've been invoved in.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fucking Millenial hashish-smoking losers.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Fucking dems and their WW1 causing bullshit
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    “Fucking dems and their WW1 causing bullshit”

Brilliant!

I actually heard that Obama assassinated Franz Ferdinand! No real reason. He just did it “because”
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I resent CJKents racist statement what do Mexicans have to do with this
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Who did you resend it to?
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I knew Obama wasn’t Hawaiian!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Of course not! Everyone knows that he was one of the Black Irish that started "The Troubles"!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion