Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

[Dressing Room] Which men on this board do you despise?

nicespice
nicespiceVIP10284

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey ladies! Let’s make our blacklist to avoid the douchebags on this site. :)

Replies (35)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I think we should avoid flagooner.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Wow ;)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

If I post a comment, are you going to call me a lady ?

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Oh sigh, nicespice. Did you really think people would fall for this?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

You mean she really doesn't want to avoid me?

Woo hoo!

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Operation Code name Massengill?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I think it's sweet that you're starting the one contest that SJG might actually win.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Did you hear what he said about you?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Fuck yeah I made it in.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!!!!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!!!!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!!!!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that like button!!!!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I must be a dancer now! I am in the dressing room!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“Did you hear what he said about you?”

Who SJG? I think he said I am aiding the trolls. xD

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Nice trolling! I approve!

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

If I am in the ladies Dressing room, where are the naked ladies?

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

Founder said we were not allowed in here

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

[VIP] You stole my trick. This is how I avoid having to write reviews

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lmao yes I did steal your trick. Up your ho game xD

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

[Managers Office] I’ve been exploring the site. There’s actually a lot going on behind the scenes

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Men? Nicole 1994

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^ahahaha smash that like button

@BL who actually has manager access? Founder and DennisHof?

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

[Bathroom] IDK I’m busy looking for DC. someone told me he’s a troll

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

[Circle Jerk Room] Trying to figure out why I should shiv a git

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

[McDonald's] I despise CrazyJoe

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He destroys airplane shitters

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

[LDK] Save your 2nd LDK of the night for your ATF

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

lol!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

How do you feel about me nicespice

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

^^ when you fingered her butt hole, how tight did she squeeze. tells you everything you need to know ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I hate that @Flagooner asshole too.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^I nominate @flagooner for asshole of the year ;)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ +1

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement