tuscl

Help with Clubs near, Willow Grove PA

Monday, February 25, 2019 5:46 AM
I’m gonna be in willow grove, Pennsylvania for a few days. I’ll have a car, so I don’t mind driving 30-45 minutes...but I probably won’t go farther than that. I like Latinas. Are there any clubs with a high volume of them? Extras are nice but not a must for me. I mostly want to know clubs you’d recommend or clubs where I’m likely to find Latinas

13 comments

• IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    If you like Brazilians, go to Playhouse Lounge. You should have a good time there: the club website has a dancer schedule and the reviews should give you any other info you might need.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Theres a bunch of good clubs on colombus blvd in philly, not sure who has the most latinas
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Follies
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    LOL, papi. That would be quite the commute from PHL to ATL.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Double Visions is in town.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Often find Latinas at Club Risque Northeast. It has a tiny parking lot and limited reviews but definately Latinas of all sizes and shapes when I was there.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Any more ideas?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ you're still waiting to go? Are you walking there from another state?
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Lol nah Chulo, my trip got delayed. It was suppose to be around the time I made this thread. But I’m going for sure this Friday
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Somebody posted a Philly thread sometime this week. Had their top clubs listed there. Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, NJ is probably worth a look like IHearVoices said.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Playhouse is not the club it used to be from all recent reviews, seems fun is mostly over.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    You can find latinas/Brazilians at Oasis on Essington Ave. Heard many brazilian dancers from Playhouse Lounge to Oasis.Check it out.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Playhouse is currently no extras, but still has some Brazilians in the afternoon. Don’t go after 10pm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion