Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Help with Clubs near, Willow Grove PA

GoVikings

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m gonna be in willow grove, Pennsylvania for a few days. I’ll have a car, so I don’t mind driving 30-45 minutes...but I probably won’t go farther than that.

I like Latinas. Are there any clubs with a high volume of them? Extras are nice but not a must for me. I mostly want to know clubs you’d recommend or clubs where I’m likely to find Latinas

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

If you like Brazilians, go to Playhouse Lounge. You should have a good time there: the club website has a dancer schedule and the reviews should give you any other info you might need.

Profile picture for Assmanjoe
Assmanjoe
•

Theres a bunch of good clubs on colombus blvd in philly, not sure who has the most latinas

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Follies

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

LOL, papi. That would be quite the commute from PHL to ATL.

Profile picture for King_Gambrinus
King_Gambrinus
•

Double Visions is in town.

Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

Often find Latinas at Club Risque Northeast. It has a tiny parking lot and limited reviews but definately Latinas of all sizes and shapes when I was there.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Any more ideas?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ you're still waiting to go? Are you walking there from another state?

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Lol nah Chulo, my trip got delayed. It was suppose to be around the time I made this thread. But I’m going for sure this Friday

W
wallanon
•

Somebody posted a Philly thread sometime this week. Had their top clubs listed there. Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, NJ is probably worth a look like IHearVoices said.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Playhouse is not the club it used to be from all recent reviews, seems fun is mostly over.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

You can find latinas/Brazilians at Oasis on Essington Ave. Heard many brazilian dancers from Playhouse Lounge to Oasis.Check it out.

Profile picture for King_Gambrinus
King_Gambrinus
•

Playhouse is currently no extras, but still has some Brazilians in the afternoon. Don’t go after 10pm.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement