tuscl

What is the wierdest TMI you've heard from a dancer?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I had one come by maybe a year ago and offer to dance the next song. This was a dancer I had had dances from before but she does not do VIP. I offered her a stool. She asked if she could just stand up against me instead. I said sure and the stick shifting began. But the TMI:

"My ass hurts too much for me to sit."

"oh"

" My boyfriend and his asshole friends got me totally wasted last night. I mean really fucked up."

My mental gears start turning, but she is not done.

"They must have fucked my ass. It hurt to shit this morning."

Okay, so the info you want me to file away is you have such a loser boyfriend that his idea of a good time is to drug you into unconsciousness and let his friends gang rape your asshole.

16 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Wow
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    About a year ago a dancer I'd never met before comes in to start her shift. Sits next to me still dressed in her street clothes and tells me she just caught her boyfriend blowing another guy. I was at a loss for snappy reply. Just plain weird.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I should introduce you to this one guy. He LOVES Asians. He’s sweet and and a good spender and he’s really good to make out with.”

“So we resolved our issues. I just told her okay let’s get in this restroom stall together and fuck and get this tension out of the way”

At another club, the dancer (who was sleeping with one of the DJs at the time) was describing her escapades with him graphically.

Another dancer who brought up her history of drinking blood in the dressing room...and then was upset when she was starting to get ignored.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    After a dancer and I finished our FS session we met back at the main room to cuddle and share one more drink, during our conversation she said, "I just had my period, just right now, you must have fucked it out of me."

TMI

Same dancer:

"I think it's such a turn on to fuck older guys, it's like fucking my dad's friends"

I'm glad she said that after we were done.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    One of my Follies favorites came straight to me from the ladies room. She told me that she just took a shit but "wiped it really good".
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Those Follies girls are all class.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Always about their kids or boyfriends. Once it leads down that path I’m done, unless she’s a regular.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    One was telling me about some girl getting fisted in her ass and her intestines got pulled out her ass hole
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Some girl I overheard was talking smack about a shit truck, and some guy she called makky ; )
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Oooooooooh shit!!! Who is that?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oooh another one. Idk how I forgot this one.

I was just chilling in the dressing room on my phone. Another dancer is nearby and she makes casual conversation. The club was closing in 20 minutes but I wasn’t in the mood to keep going.

We have like a minute worth of small talk, then she brought up that she was pregnant and had to get an abortion soon, because the father in question is a meth addict. She also used to use but hadn't in over a year but he was still going at it. I gave her emotional support. Then she gave me positive encouragement that I needed to go back out there and get more dances.

She seemed nice. I hope her life settles out and she keeps resisting the stuff.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    One girl told me how bad her vagina hurt because of some medical problem that she needed an operation to correct. This is actually a girl who I took out OTC once and who was trying to coax me out again. Ah, no thanks.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    All same girl.

Stabbed in the stomach while pregnant by her friend. Was able to get pregnant, but the wound would make it hard for her to concieve again
    She was an illegal and couldnt go back to brazil to see her son.
    She has irritable bowel syndrome and was dancing for money to get surgery for it.
    Hormonal problems were the reason for her weight gain

She'd often start crying during dances saying I should marry her. Probably one of the hardest LDKs, but I always finished
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    * was able to give birth to her son
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "Probably one of the hardest LDKs, but I always finished"

LMAO
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Just yesterday, a dancer told me she was impregnated and forced to abort by her first boyfriend, who also cheated on her and gave her an STD which she still has.

I passed on the BBFS VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion