tuscl

San jose guy

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
It's time for him to go to a damn strip club. Stop using the personal life bullshit excuse! Get off your ass and into a club. Meet me in tj i will buy you tacos and arriba with the chica of your choice! You would never be the same!

35 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Please?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    You need this man
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button!
  • Wow countryman can be nice

Lolol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicole1994 he wont do it but i am a man of my word he shows up 3 week of april or ist week of july i will hook him up
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Countryman5434 I would love to hear about your live witness of san_jose_creep's mad skills at DFK with the HK strippers. Also seeing how he does recruiting women into his organization would be interesting too. Popcorn anyone?

And truly you would be doing a kind thing for him. (But OTOH his stripper not so much.)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    If I post non stop rabble for 5 years on this site, will you give me the same offer Countryman?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @meat72 you would have a long way to go lol
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Lol!

Countryman for a second I thought he had you brainwashed into his organization. Thankfully it seems that you two share the love of front room make out sessions and that's it. Except you actually practice what you preach. And he stays at home, searching the internet, reading of other's accounts, posting links and talking to himself for hours upon hours a day.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I sent him the same offer via PM a few years ago. I think he'd be an interesting person to meet.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @tfp lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ founder bet you a dollar if you ever met him you’d be looking for an exit in less than ten minutes.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @Countryman5434

I think SJG would only take the offer if you paid for his front make out session, an oral FS in the Miami VIP, dinner at Azul, and then continuing it arriba and TNL, then you would have to arrange for meetings outside the Zona.

No payment for sex, only pay her to show respect for her person.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You guys keep bashing your heads into my steel reinforced privacy wall, and then I end up having to clean off the blood an lymph fluid.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    There we go again with that damn privacy wall crap
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL san_jose_creep's privacy wall is like the VIP room curtains at most clubs. They hide the explicit stuff but there's still a silhouette of the actual debauchery going on on the other side. But in san_jose_creep's case the VIP room is completely empty.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    It's like he is trying to get his facebook and linkedin posted again.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ You three all talk like people who have nothing they wouldn't want to lose.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @san_jose_creep You talk like a creep that has lost everything.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ All the better a position to be in when dealing with taunting trolls.

I love that smell of blown out brains.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ All because you are bitter and fraught with the guilt of knowing that it was your own fault that you lost everything.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ You are the one who is making an ass out of himself via the keyboard. Face to face you would by now be tied to a telephone pole.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ You are the one that doesn't realize that your own posts have made you the village idiot of TUSCL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Countryman5434 I think san_jose_creep is past the point of actually wanting to be with a stripper IRL. I'm almost positive that he just wants to post his delusions about strippers in the TUSCL Front Room. He uses his wall of privacy excuse as a cop out to this fact.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    SLD, are you always like this, and in f2f, auditioning to be a double ott penetration depth experiment dummy?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @san_jose_creep are you always like this: deflecting conversations by responding with violence?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    With some absurd conversations laying down a line, and then backing it up with servere violence is the best thing to do. You SLD continually provide examples of that.

You and I are not having a conversation, because my life and my affairs are private.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    By responding to me you are having a conversation with me.

You post about your life and affairs unsolicited all the time on TUSCL. The fact that you admitted to suffering from PTSD because of your divorce is a very private affair and yet you openly admitted it in one of your earlier threads. Your privacy sucks big fat donkey dicks if admitting something like that isn't considered private.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    We all have our demons and trauma to deal with here. Why be such a delicate flower over internet banter?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC he brings this on himself you’re wasting your sympathies, that asswipe is taking shots at everyone, he took a shot at you and your new gf, or maybe you’re too naive to see it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ exactly.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Why? He begs for the treatment he receives.

Every.
    Single.
    Day.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said "With some absurd conversations laying down a line, and then backing it up with servere [sic] violence is the best thing to do."

Except you aren't doing that at all. You're just typing. You're fantasizing about violence, when in reality you're just making tappity-tappity noises.

It's part of why you're creepy as fuck.

But just part...
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Wait did I miss that SJG has built a wall for himself but does not believe the country should have one.... fucking hypocrite
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion