tuscl

Are contact stripclubs usually waist up?

Friday, February 22, 2019 7:43 AM
Or are you allowed to touch their ass, I’ve never asked this before and wondered if the no ass touching rule was common although I have had a stripper tell me to sneakily touch her ass

23 comments

• Maskath
    5 years ago
    And so I did
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    It's different everywhere and depends on dancer and local rules/laws. And sometimes price point. whatever.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    If only there were a website where you could read customer reviews and figure this out
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Jimmy, I think I have heard of such a website. Begins with a T . Has something to do with a list. Maybe someone else knows about this certain website.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Warrior 15 I got it when jimmy said it, was you saying it really necessary? I looked at the reviews, they didn’t answer my question
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Idk about other regions, but here in TX it’s all strictly enforced air dances.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve never worked in LA, but I have it on good word from TrapBaby304 that it’s all air dances over there too.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @Jimmy LMAO
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Fuck you copper
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Out here on the left coast (Oregon) you're allowed to touch their left ass, but they turn around so often it's confusing.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    According to federal regulation 51 CFR 420.69 Unless specifically posted on a sign at the entrance in a sans serif font at least 3 inches high that groping is not allowed, Front Room FIV is legally permitted (and often encouraged).
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Yes strip clubs are a total waiste
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I expect to be able to lick her ass, not just touch it.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Ass grabbing happens a lot on the floor, not just during dances
  • MrBater2010
    5 years ago
    If she told you that she is dropping a hint that you are being watched, but she is okay with it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You joined TUSCL over a year ago and haven't done a single review and you're asking all these basic questions - something doesn't add up
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    In nj you can generally grab ass, even st tighter clubs. You can kiss, grab, caress and lick legs, hips, ass, tits whatever you want at most places - just build a rapport and keep in mind it might take a couple dances to get there. Also not all girls have the same standards but if thats regular for the club most will allow it. Skys the limit bro!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    you can touch in some stripclubs??? dang!
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Better wait to get Icey/Traploco opinion in this. "They" know more than the rest of us.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Papi chulo Well I hadn’t been on here nor to a stripclub in a year
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I usually grab my ass when reaching for my wallet full of ones. Does that count?
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Generally you want permission from the girl first but ass is usually easy to come by, even from the girls that won't let you touch their breasts. I can't remember a single girl I've met that wasn't ok with me feeling her butt.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Generally they let you touch their butt cheeks...legs...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion