Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The day that the [VIP] died

BoringLoser

^ You are an ass hole

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

What happened?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Who died?

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

I have been adding to my ignore list after combining forums. SJG keeps posting and bumping topics that I did not like too much to begin with... So I end up also ignoring people who post bait for the trolls...

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“So I end up also ignoring people who post bait for the trolls...”

Lol, I’m surprised I haven’t been ignored yet.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I think the signal to noise ratio is really bad at the moment so I personally am not posting or spending time here much at all anymore.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Bye bye mid American pie Drone my Chevy to the levee and levee was dry

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

I haven’t posted in a while, but it is a combination of things. I have been very busy and have only set aside a couple minutes daily to browse reviews and discussions. I really haven’t found very many of the discussions in the past week to be all that interesting to be honest.

Profile picture for JeffTUSCL
JeffTUSCL
•

If founder would extend the login expiration I would post more. The constant changing around of the menus is also a huge annoyance. Hire a designer for christ sake.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Hire a designer. I ain't Google. Will you do it for free?

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I’ll do it if you pay me in dick pics

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I need a better zoom lense

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Founder is awesome!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Somebody's dick died?

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

With the single feed I just wind up using it like the old board. Heavier use of the ignore button.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^ You are an ass hole

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement