Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:25 PM
What happened?

14 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Who died?
  • Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    I have been adding to my ignore list after combining forums. SJG keeps posting and bumping topics that I did not like too much to begin with... So I end up also ignoring people who post bait for the trolls...
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “So I end up also ignoring people who post bait for the trolls...” Lol, I’m surprised I haven’t been ignored yet.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I think the signal to noise ratio is really bad at the moment so I personally am not posting or spending time here much at all anymore.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Bye bye mid American pie Drone my Chevy to the levee and levee was dry
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    I haven’t posted in a while, but it is a combination of things. I have been very busy and have only set aside a couple minutes daily to browse reviews and discussions. I really haven’t found very many of the discussions in the past week to be all that interesting to be honest.
  • JeffTUSCL
    5 years ago
    If founder would extend the login expiration I would post more. The constant changing around of the menus is also a huge annoyance. Hire a designer for christ sake.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Hire a designer. I ain't Google. Will you do it for free?
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I’ll do it if you pay me in dick pics
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I need a better zoom lense
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Founder is awesome!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Somebody's dick died?
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    With the single feed I just wind up using it like the old board. Heavier use of the ignore button.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^ You are an ass hole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion