tuscl

Dear nicespice

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
we used to be cool with each other . contrary to what DC says, I still feel as if you crossed a line with some thing u said..but I just wanted to let you know that I still think you're kind of nice and it was good getting to know you.

50 comments

• stripfighter
    6 years ago
    you two need to resolve this over a good ol' fashion pillow fight
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    ^@stripfighter -- or resolve it the PL-sanctioned old-fashioned way, in a cabana.
  • My point is, Idk if things will really be resolved bc I feel like how she says things is not the best way to say them..so there are differences we cant settle I think.

Bc of those differences , we can't really be friends again but I don't want her to think I hate her or have anything against her .
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Thank you for this historical reenactment of junior high school. Very convincing. Almost like being there.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    This is thing about girls, they will drop each other so damn quick. Nicole you gotta loosen up. Nothing said on here is big a deal.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Damn all my hopes and dreams have been dashed I’was so looking forward to Spice v Nina, when that didn’t happen iwas holding on to Spice v Nicole, now I have no dreams left
    Goddamn Baby Boomers;)

Smash that like button
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I must have missed something. What did @nicespice say to get @nicole's panties twisted?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Wtf?
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Damn! I was hoping that I could pay good money to meet both you on stage together.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy! Go to your room, you need to learn to play nice with your friends
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What did DC say? I could have sworn all his recent posts were politics related.

I was thinking about going to Kasbah sometime next week, maybe Monday night. Want to join?
  • Lol..it was a while ago. He was just saying that I shouldnt have taken offense to what u said etc which obvi I didn't quite agree with .

And thank you for the invite..I'll have to pass as I don't smoke and try to avoid hookah bars .
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Rock the Kasbah!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Nicole best post you’ve ever made ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ooh...and before we get too off topic, here is the origins of where Nicole believed I crossed a line. I obviously disagree, but here it is.

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

And that’s a shame. Hookah is awesome.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ go off topic that’s what makes this so fun ;)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicole you need a shanking come over here and bend over for daddy
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    *spanking
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicooooole I want to wiggle your nipples and lick them with my saliva then air dry them with my bacon breath.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicooooole so hot she melt my heart
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicoooooole gives me woody woodpecker feeling in underpants
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicooooooole I want to gargamel your hairy smurfette
  • LOL for outings I legit just go to park and out to eat now..pho..bubble tea..

Hookah is fun I just avoid it for health reasons
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicole I take you to pho ku long or pho kame or pho karuff
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicooooooooole I buy u boba berry cum blast flavor
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Isn’t Nicole just an alias of nicespice?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^ Oh, look who found their list of troll profile passwords.
  • L-Kira
    6 years ago
    Should I have these troll profiles "deleted."
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Strip them both down; oil them up; give them a strap on; solve the issue ladies.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Why don't u 2 just have a wonderful angry fuck to make up and be happy with each other again and post the video clip for sale so u both can rake in the dough?
  • LolitaLove789
    6 years ago
    I like @blahblahblah23 response haha. Funny, innovative and deviant.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    All possibilities, but alas if Nicole doesn’t want to go to Kasbah, then I don’t really have any motivation to hang out in her area. Too much hassle with getting there and parking.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Power move big time, well played by Nice Spice
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I mean we are all supposed to pretend to be raging lesbians - there's silly mans that reads this.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm ok without the 'Raging"
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    bb if u buy triple vip with nicespice, nicole, and me- we will tell u all about our lesbian 3 somes and our lesbian sex parties we have with a bunch of other pretty girls
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    also if u may prepay us all $600 each so we can make an hour long custom video of us all fucking each other. the video will get sent to you in a day for you to download ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I’m more into participating rather than watching videos ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    u may get a triple vip then.. u may participate to somewhat limited extent.... sorry we are all hardcore raging lesbians so u cant have full participation hope u understand.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    we will include a video of us all making each other scream if u do vip :D it will turn u on i promise. xoxoxoxo
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ check is in the mail;)
  • @Skibum do u wanna join us in video

Hahahahahha
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nicespice is the goddess of the tuscl and nicole you should show respect!
  • @country man what did I do this time for you to be rude lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    thank u 25 :)
  • Pistrolla
    6 years ago
    Nicooooooooole I buy u boba berry cum blast flavor, but only if you show me your penis
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I dropped my phone on my face on this one^
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sounds like an knock down drag out fight with some good old fashioned violence solved by a Hookah
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nice Spice is a fucked up drama queen and troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion