tuscl

Is it even possible for a stripper to be shy?

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:26 PM
And I don't mean when they're new either, I don't believe it but if she's telling you she's shy outside of the club because you've seen that she's not in the club or she doesn't like walking around in lingerie to when you point out that's what she's doing though, she says because she's wearing an outfit she can cover up with the jacket Can someone who's shy even be a stripper because that just sounds unrealistic and is probably part of the fantasy

10 comments

• JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Yet more SS
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I've known a few strippers who were shy. It certainly can hold back their earnings
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Only new strippers could ever be shy. Having too many bad nights will cause them to quit or become more outgoing.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's why a lot of them start doing coke or drinking a lot
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think IceyLoco might be correct. Girls who are shy and need the money will deal with the discomfort at first - and then they will find booze or drugs to decrease their inhibitions. Then it becomes a difficult cycle - as they need more money for drugs - and then they need to strip more to get more money....
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Shy people exist in all walks of life. Strippers may overcome shyness because they need the money. Alcohol and drugs can help.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Yes, absolutely. Lots of people have jobs that require them to go against their natural inclinations. Some strippers are shy. Despite having to prance around naked, some of them are quiet and reserved by nature. Some stripe club patrons are shy but that doesn’t stop them from groping a stripper or putting their cocks into a stripper’s mouth if she is agreeable and willing.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Also realize a person can be shy in certain scenarios. Look at teachers for example, they can get up in front of a full classroom all day yet can be shy one on one. Or someone outgoing can't get in front of a group. With strippers, its an ugly cycle. I've seen drugs and alcohol ruin too many. Its not an enjoyable job and for someone shy, its even worse. You see it when they come home and a lot of the ones I know just take really long showers, don't want to be touched....
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    shyness is context dependent. at the club they can hide behind a persona, outside is much different.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    the only common denominator with strippers is the need for quick money. I find shy strippers tend to work at hole in wall clubs where the competition isnt that high. I met an extremely shy one recently who worked at the bar for 3 years. Shy ones never perform well in the back, but are good to talk to at the bar.Kind of like talking to a girl next door.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion