tuscl

Military Guys Thank you for Service but...

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thank you for your service, but you have some funny but fucked up sex stories sometimes...

This morning an ex military friend of mine told me a story that had me dying laughing kynass off. He was in charge of a group of guys. One of them is laughing in the morning and my friend wanted to know why. The laughing guy woke up in the morning and saw blood all over his friends face. He thought his friend was either hurt from a fight at the bar the nighr before or dead. Turned out he ate out some rather large woman that was on her period the night before... lmfao

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Another military friend of mine bragged about banging 3 chicks in the same day without washing his dick. Two of them were at a little kids birthday party and one was at the pool of the apartments he lived in at the time.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lets hear some more crazy stories
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    We have the Marine base camp Pendleton here. From what I've heard the dudes will fuck anything and a lot of the wives stationed there are super slutty too.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Military - state sanctioned murderers, thugs for capitalism. Poor broke ass semi retards volunteering to kill for a few bucks.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Here we go........
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    One of my platoon sergeants thought it was a very funny story about fucking a girl in the ass after she passed out drunk in the back of his car. She was complaining to her friends the next day why her ass hurt. Isn't that just the sweetest story? I was just like...wtf?!?!

Our resident sleepy time rapist probably approves of his approach. You all know who I mean...
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’m still in. Don’t have any super crazy sex stories but I still jerk off in the port a shitters on the regular if that counts for anything. So much so that even smell of a port a shitter gets me a little horny.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    True story...cute female soldier and I were drunk and fucked bare back. We both had fun but looked down to see I gave her a cream pie...

She left the army pregnant a few months later and I did ask if it was mine and she said no. But girls would get pregnant to leave the army so who knows...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I used to know a slutty girl that was in the army. She told me stories about sneaking out and fucking dudes. She told me about some girls in tha army that could not stop moaning and got in trouble for getting caught
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Phat boy you’re a fucking moron the US military is one of the most honorable and respected organizations in the world, soldiers are prosecuted for rape, harming civilians you know absolutely nothing about the military accountability is everything in all branches of our service,yet you bad moth them just like everything else there’s a reason so many dislike you you earned that you cowardly cocksucker, wanna be pimp, you’d never understand honor duty or respect.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Piggybacking on @25

How many thousands of military personnel are there?
    There are bound (pun unintended) to be some bad apples, but on average as a group they much more honorable than the general population.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    What 25 said.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's a miracle.
    @Rick and @25 agree on something.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    flag posted: "@Rick and @25 agree on something."

I know, right? That was very encouraging to see actually and it may be a harbinger for things to come. Now if he just continues his ongoing march towards Jesus and starts more fully embracing his rights as an American and as a Floridian to bear arms, we may make a proper G-d fearing Christian Republican out of him yet!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ the point was when he’s not trying so hard he might be a nice guy but I haven’t changed much my world view is still the same, slightly right of center, the main difference between me and a lot of you is I’m more tolerant of other opinions and haven’t really changed much, I don’t know if you’ve ever noticed but I’m more likely to respond in kind, I’d not ever be a turn the other cheek Christian, but am actually proud of my Jewish heritage.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Back in '65 when I was stationed in Japan in the USAF they gave us a duty section party. The AF chipped in so much per head and each guy attending chipped in an equal amount. On the evening of the party every guy that was not working boarded an air force bus and were taken to a transmitter site located several miles away from the base. Once there we entered the enlisted men's club. We were given a roll of tickets to buy all of the drinks that we wanted from the club bar. We had a steak dinner and then they brought out the entertainment which was 2 Japanese girls doing a sex show.

To start the show one of the girls began a strip tease. She got one of the guys up there with her and said that she would take off as much as he did. The guy got down to his skivvies and won't go any further. Neither would she. So the rest of the guys literally ripped his shorts off. And she got totally naked and then the two girls put on a real nasty show with bananas, 2 girl action. etc. I certainly was not expecting that and could understand why it had to be off of the main base.
  • This makes me want to have sex ...oh wait..I need to find a guy that I like first cuz I hate hookups no shame
  • Hey @rickdugan ,

If you're God fearing why do u go to strip clubs.

@25 said" the main difference between me and a lot of you is I’m more tolerant of other opinions "

^^thanx!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Well douggie at least I have a world view, unlike you it’s hard to see anything from the bottom of the dumpster where you stay all day and night
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion