tuscl

Legit massage at a franchise chain

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Been in the gym 6 days a week as wel as holding down 2 night shift jobs... So i use a massage parlor for legit work and to treat myself

New girl today damn near jizzed her panties massaging my large muscles lol

She was about 130 and 5 5... Nice little blond with small curves.... I'll definitely be seeing her on the regular.. Got a feeling she will fuck me at least out side u know

Any of u guys do this or experience this... Stories please

6 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Yeah Juice one time this dude....you know what nvm.

Just yesterday this Asian lady was massaging my back thigh/ass part I almost exploded in my pants. That shit was amazing. Your talking for 50 bucks you get a fucking HOUR dedicated to just you. Then you go to a strip club and get some half ass dance during 2 shitty rap songs for the same price. I got it totally twisted. The difference in service is fucking crazy.
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Yup!

Been there & done that (many, many years ago when I was a young stud).

I’d love to find Dr. Emmett Brown so I could borrow his Delorean time machine and return to THAT wonderful fucking era!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I went to a legit AMP and it was OK but I won't go for again and I really like Asian women.

I don't want to pay for just a happy ending and I like to window shop before committing.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Got a feeling she loves my thighs... Could hear it in her voice when she asked if she could spend more specialized time on them... Had a raging hard on and all she did was look and smile
  • ime
    6 years ago
    You know they are nice to you so you come back right? its the MS masseuse shit, you're better than that Juice
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I started going to a massage place as a treat every 2 months for being consistent in the gym. My regular masseuse noticed this and it got weird. As I leaned up she developed a habit of pulling my boxers down and paying more attention to my ass. Then after the massage her and the other ladies at the place would run into the back room and gossip about me. The ladies there were mid 40s asian and not that hot. I stopped going because the place was extremely legit. So legit that 99% of the massage was done while you were face down. I guess they were all scared of seeing customers excited after the flip.

I could never get into massage parlors. They were fun the first 2 times, but so many of them are paranoid about LE and the ladies that work there are never as hot as the dancers I frequent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion