tuscl

Why are Russian/Ukranian women so cold?

NJBalla
New York
In NJ/NYC dancers usually fall into 4 categories. American (black, white), Brazilian, Latin (Dominican, Mexican, etc), and Russian/Ukranians.

Each has its pros and cons. Usually my MO is to stick with Brazilians. They provide great GFE, sensual lapdances, and the whole process always feels like a friend with benefits relationship.

However, once in a while I like to switch things up and hang out with the Russian/Ukranian. Their pros are good bar side talk, usually very intellectual (one of my favs was a math major). Thier cons are their dances can be very robotic and at the end it feels very transactional. I often hearing guys called them rubots, but wondered if this is all cultural.

32 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've hardly ran into Brazilian dancers in my PL-career - for w/e reason it seems to be an NJ thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ as if someone from NJ goes to Brazil and recruits them
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - Russian dancers seem to often be all-business and cutthroat - other EE girls seem to be a bit more friendly and bit-more down-to-earth (in my limited experience w/ EEs)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Brazilians love to hang out with brazilians which is why you never find pockets of them outside MA, NJ, NY. I guess same goes for cuban women. I havent seen a cuban girl I didnt like, but I never see them outside FL.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    People on TUSCL often mention a "Cuban Invasion" but North Carolina seems to be a little far north for Cubans and a little far south for Russians.

Despite the reputation of Russians being low milage, I would not mind spending some time with a few just to chat at the bar. I have been to Ukraine a few times, practicing the language with a girl in bikini wear would beat paying for language lessons on iTalki! :-}
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I have to admit that when I’ve read reviews complaining about Russian dancers being “businesslike” during dances, I get a mental image of them working on spreadsheets while grinding reverse cow girl lol.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's the climate, duh.

That's like asking "Why are Middle Eastern women so hot?" or "Why are Eskimo women so cold?"
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    People in the post-Soviet world live hard lives. There is work, but pay is very low and people still mostly live in the same old buildings that the communists built. Winter is long, daylight is short. You get around the city on crowded busses.

In short, every day is a bit of an ordeal. It causes people to have little time or patience for small talk. That is reserved for close friends and family.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Perhaps mostly the result of an atheistic communist regime that kinda turns people against each other in a dog-eat-dog manner due to the very limited resources (w.r.t. Russians, and to a large extent Cubans also)
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    I like the serious demeanor of Russians & Ukrainians. I would guess it's just a byproduct of their culture and typical upbringing. Also, girls from that region tend to be hot as hell.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Russia and Eastern Europe in general is harsh on women. They come out of it harder and more ruthless than most.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    There is a big difference in Ukrainian and Russian dancers out in my neck of the woods. Russians are usually very businesslike and even ROB's. Ukrainians are generally pretty friendly and are more customer service oriented like Polish girls. I even dated a Ukrainian girl in high school. You have to think outside of geographic boundaries too because there is a minority in Ukraine who are ethnically Russian and speak Russian, hence the ongoing war in eastern Ukraine.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    its cultural. ever look into putin's eyes?
  • K
    6 years ago
    I know a few russians and they are formal with people they dont know. They are warm and can get wild once they know you.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I get a mental image of them working on spreadsheets while grinding reverse cow girl lol.

lol what the fuck^
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @sinclair, yeah part of my concern is im dating a ukranian girl. One of the benefits of mongering is I can easily pick up on cultural norms for different nationalities. In a perfect world Id only date brazilian/dominicans, but finding one without a kid after 22 is challenging. Its like they don't learn about condoms until their first kid is born.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @lurker thats another quirk of ukranians/russians. Thier english is really good. Most of them can speak four languages (English, russian, ukranian, french). This is unlike brazilians whose preference to hang out with brazilians makes learning english a challenge.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’m just not that into paler completion chicks. But the Russians I have run into are pretty cold. A lot clubs in NYC white chicks in the club=Russian. Some clubs in Texas Latinas in the club=Cubans. I’m into Latinas so keep go after the Cubans with mixed results.

I gotta get back to NYC to get with some of these Brazilians though. Fuck you NJB share the love. That’s shit most definitely is rare in the rest of the US.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I dont have much experience with NYC clubs as im sure they cater to americans/russians. NJ is full of brazilians. 20-30 minutes reviewing TUSCL should point you in the right direction
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    It brings up another thought though. You got all these girls from all these countries. All these Latinas Puerto Rican, Dominican, Salvadorian, Brazilian, You got all those EE chicks. How the fuck does a place like fucking Rhode Island considered a better SC scene in the NE? It just boggles my mind. I haven’t dug into the Providence scene but I just can’t fathom those girls touching some of these NYC chicks. I’m tracking all the rules too. Its probably what your into though, I want to be fucking wowed when I go to club, not just “get some”
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "Why are Russian/Ukranian women so cold?"

This sounds like the set up for one of my stripper jokes.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think the Russian dancers are more businesslike with customers - and their grind can be more routine too. I think it’s due to their culture. I’m guessing it must be a very harsh set of circumstances that leads a girl to come to the USA to work a pole.

I enjoy the Brazilians in the NJ clubs. They definitely offer the services I want. I think their lifestyle in Brazil is more friendly and accepting - and sexually freer (than most EE countries).
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Providence sucks. Cheap beer, private rooms, extras. Last night I doubt that I saw less than 12 worthwhile dance partners. NYC is great to overspend and get less from less. Parker, 5', 100 pounds, b-cup, face of an Angel.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @ski: +1. Providence sucks, except it would be better if you didn't go on to extol it's many virtues. It's one of the best clubbing areas in the country that almost nobody talks about here and I visit there often enough that I hope it stays that way. ;)

@NJ: I have some experience with Russian dancers and find that they warm up in a hurry if they think you could be worth more to them than a few LDs. I had a shitload of fun with a Russian dancer for many months and, if not for one other girl, she would hold the title of ATF.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I work with a decent number of Eastern European scientists of both genders. They can often be across as cold, robotic and unfeeling. Part of it is language, it's easier to learn to say words in the right order than convey meaning with tone and inflection. Also compared to the US culture eastern Europe is relatively standoffish while south America and the carribean are extremely warm.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    We have a ton of Brazilian dancers here. The fake boobs and butts make them all off list, except for one who is real.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    " I would guess it's just a byproduct of their culture and typical upbringing."

"Russia and Eastern Europe in general is harsh on women. They come out of it harder and more ruthless than most."

I believe both of those quotes sum things up.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't think the problem is Russian and Ukrainain women. Its just the type who come to the US and choose this lifestyle. Lots of mob ties, thug boyfriends, drugs.... they're not just average girls looking for a better life for the most part. That calculated coldness is their version of a thug mentality.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Some of them Rob. One told me if women as sex objects bc I would not help her invest in bit coin. I said “what do u expect we met at strip club.”
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    In my personal experiences I have found Ukrainians to be a lot more sane than Russians as well. I forgot to add.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I would say as far as the eastern European groups- Russians are by far the most deranged/difficult to deal with. I avoid them like the plague other than going to a Russian store once in a blue moon, but then I act like I don't know Russian hahaha.
  • gentleman6555
    6 years ago
    They can definitely be cold and businesslike, but I've had the most fun with russians... and they can be drop dead gorgeous natural beauties. Most of the ones I've spent a lot of time with have had university degrees and were very intelligent, mostly had their shit together and didn't drink or do drugs. That definitely does make it a little harder to break through the icy exterior. I dunno man I got a thing for the russkies I guess!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion