tuscl

what is the best grocery store for mongers?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:35 PM
in my area the whole foods has the hottest girls.

@njb challenge accepted

24 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    What was the challenge? I need to know!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    my last review i showed up at a club that was closed so there were no strippers in my review. njb asked, "what's next wlly reviews a place he drove by on his way home?" mr. orange then awed at how i wrote a 5 paragraph review with no strippers and indicated i could write a review about a grocery store. so its really at both of them. but njb is the main challenger.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    It's a tough call as both the local Walmart and Target have plenty of talent.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Farmers Market
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    If you don't mind tattoos and piercings, trader Joe's girls are hot and slutty
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I go for the babes at Piggly Wiggly!!
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    For mongers? You gotta get the one where she delivers to your house.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Dollar store...she needs money...need I say more?!?!.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Mornings at Sprouts
    Late nights at Albertsons
    Target
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Grocery stores are my favorite places to pick up bitches
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The swapmeet on the weekends, in the late afternoon
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Santa Fe springs?
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I was at a Trader Joe's yesterday, and I deliberately wandered a few more times through the aisles to ogle a yoga-fit looking employee...
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Residents of Dallas who are of a certain age may remember the grocery store affectionately known as the Disco Tom Thumb. Thursdays were “find a date” nights. Hotties galore.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ there are some Tom Thumb C stores throughout Florida.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    the food bank
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Harris Teeter
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Another worrying post from Willy. I hope you do a guy job of hiding your TUSCL account from your wife. With all the grocery stores shutting down these days Target is the best option. Women at walmart usually have 3 kids by 3 different fathers and the women at whole foods have all settled down by 23.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    *good
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    IGA
  • RiskA
    6 years ago
    In Manhattan Beach CA on Sepulveda there’s a Ralph’s and CVS where all the trophy wives pick up stuff: lots of pro athletes and big business execs live in the adjacent beach community. Holy shit, it’s like a modeling runway. I pass 2 other Ralph’s to shop at that one just for the scenery. (Yes, “pathetic loser” is my name.)
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    When I lived in Manhattan Beach, Bristol Farms used to get the trophy wives.
  • RiskA
    6 years ago
    True dat, Bristol Farms probably draws the REALLY rich ones who don't care about the 200% markup over Ralph’s. I’ll go “check the merchandise” there, thanks!!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    As one that did computer work in many food chain stores in the Miami area, this is easy. For quality and quantity, Publix. The small chains, Whole Foods comes to mind, but these are as scarce as Asian dancers!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion