tuscl

What cities have the best high mileage clubs?

I currently HQ in the bay area, so SF is my mongering center. However, the clubs are not the best. Better than nothing, but I would like to go see what the rest of the country has to offer. Where should I go? Vegas? Miami? South of the border? Any secret spots people want to share?

17 comments

• JamesSD
    6 years ago
    From this board I've learned it's Detroit, Atlanta (mainly for follies dayshift) and city of industry, CA, along with TJ.

If you mainly care about hot girls and less about mileage for your dollar there are other options.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    5 of the 6 clubs in COI are extra clubs and the pricing is decent (though there are plenty of GPS girls).

For wow factor and value, if you like Latinas TJ is the best by far.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Providence.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Detroit is certainly good. But if you live on the west coast you should check out Tijuana.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Try the tilted kilt
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Phoenix, El Paso and Dallas have their share of interestingly reviewed clubs.

On the east coast it sounds like Connecticut and Rhode Island. Possibly New Jersey as well perhaps, but it is a real hodgepodge of smaller dive clubs to sift through.

And of course South Florida. An easy place to visit "on vacation"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Providence, RI, is high mileage. I like Providence a lot and it's a fun city, but hardly a hot travel destination.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    If you want high mileage try a Honda Civic
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought Denver was the mile high city ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Here are my suggestions :

Miami/Pompano Beach, FL
    Detroit, MI
    Tijuana, MX
    LA/City of Industry, CA ( So I have heard, not been there myself )
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ dammit I told you to keep S Florida on the DL, too many fucking tourists as it is ;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Ish - why is Providence a lesser attarction than Detroit, Atlanta etc? Great strip clubs, legal weed sales in a neighboring state and is a total foodie destination as well.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Whichever one you are clubbing in. ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Ski, shhhhh. Providence is like Pasco County FL - both quite good and largely not discussed destinations for good club experiences combined with other fun activities. Leave the nice places to those of us who can properly appreciate them. ;)

I'd prefer the mongers to keep flocking to places like S. FL, which is gimmicky and overpriced unless you go to a Cuban dominated brothel, or places like Detroit or Follies, where you'll get what you want so long as you'll settle for a high volume 6.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Skibum609... lol. I guess I'm one of those jaded Rhode Islanders. I like Providence a lot and agree with your points. It's a fun (and affordable) small city. I just don't see it as a vacation destination for most. Not so much as Boston, for example. Perhaps a good day/weekend trip for other New Englanders.

My second career as a travel agent is over before it began...
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Seems we HQ in the same spot, OP. If you want to experience an instant upgrade in mileage without leaving the state then the above posters are right: City of Industry in CA is THE best spot for that. I remember my first time in a club there after having only been to clubs in Las Vegas and San Francisco. My mind was blown the first time a beautiful dancer walked straight up and whispered in my ear "do you want to fuck me in the back for $100". I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore after that.

Also as you mentioned, Tijuana just south of San Diego is just a $59 hour and a half flight on Southwest from OAK/SF and offers the highest mileage experience you can possibly get in those clubs.

Around the country high mileage spots have already been mentioned: Detroit, South Florida, Atlanta (Follies mainly).

You mentioned Vegas but besides good two way contact dances I haven't experienced anything past that in those clubs. Maybe it's possible in one of the really expensive VIP rooms they have, but I've never tried. OTC action, however, is quite easy to procure.

Which clubs do you mainly visit in the SF area if you don't mind telling, OP?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Its funny how people are diff Ish. My wife and I like providence far better than Boston, but then again we likle smaller places like Bozeman, MT anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion