tuscl

Skibum is the dumbest guy here ..he provides unsubstantied and entirely irreleva

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
He also cant say that I cant be a lawyer etc cuz I'm at the minimum, 50% there..my gpa is above every top law schools average except 4 Yale

See u when I clerk for supreme court..except youre not qualified 4 that ...

23 comments

• *except for Harvard and Yale...but my goa is not lower than that of Harvard's median .

= I am 50% there ..and lve already scored bare minimum lsat to get into any law school ...so basically hes dumb as fuck.
  • Like I said.ski bum is not a racist, but rather a proven one.he can go away.ok bye
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Good lawyers are not entirely a function of grades and scores. If anything, the relevance of those things evaporates quickly once finished with school.

You're incoherent and vapid. Honestly, I had I higher opinion of you when I thought you were a troll in some sort of a persona. It's too bad really.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Aderoll is a helluva drug...
  • Oh..well clearly , thatz coming from u and not law schools who are gonna be responsible for admitting me lmao and that's where legal employers recruit from even the top dawgs..

And I only mentioned academics cuz that's the main part in getting in.

Dont even get me started on my general intellect outside of school which is high...thank u next
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You strike me as a simpleton and immature beyond belief.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Funny how sp called lawyers can not argue worth a shit. Go get em pooshe
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    A person would have to be pretty dumb, or have no life experience to believe that lawyers argue. We fight. That nasty fight where you called your ex a cunt? That's my job. If I represented her you are an impotent, violent batterer with a tiny dick. Family law attorneys don't go to Harvard and the few family law attorneys who went to Harvard lasted 60 days before they quit and get some glorified paralegal/bag carrier postition in a corporate law firm, screwing the very people they pretend to support here.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    You know it is cold when a lawyer has their hands in their own pockets.
  • Skibum you said I did not have the intellect to be a lawyer..what I just said had nothing to for with if I can fight...but everything to show that I do have the intellect lmao.

You cant fight if u cant understand what I'm saying to begin with

And no I dont think lawyers argue..they research and read cases many times..only litigators get the chance to argue a lot...
  • I would be able to "fight" you in court and make u look dumb in front of judge...cuz u proved my point.that your responses are irrelevant by u putting words in my mouth as post was created to show why you are wrong in claiming that I don't have the intellect ............

Your response about "fighting" shows that you not only forgot what i said, but what u urself said in previous post.
  • And I'm not glorifying Harvard ..just bc I have 50% of what it takes to get in does not mean I want to go there. I'm glorifying the intellect I have that it takes to be a lawyer .
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Genuine intellectual ability manifests itself in many ways, the smartest folks I know don’t need to prove their smarts to anyone.
  • carolynne
    6 years ago
    You go girl!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Paralegals and lawyers with no talent do research. Around here the job pays $900 a week. Your last three posts confirmed you don't have the intellect to be a lawyer and you can disagree as much as you like young lady. I pay people to do drudge work like research. I do litigation. People like you don't. You do research, something for which you do not need a law degree. My third day as a lawyer I tried a contract case. My Cornell Law educated cousin was still sitting second chair and carrying his boss' briefcase 6 years in as researchers do. If you fulfill your abilities you will also do research. Have fun, but I think you getting laid would help improve your disposition and outlook on life dramnatically.
  • ...if youre not a litigator you don't try cases as much was my point .

Not everyone who wants to do law wants to be a litigator . u can still do big law and not litigate.
  • But I can litigate if I want to..you have no proof that I cannot..
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I have the same proof you cannot that you have that you're in college; that you do werll in college; that you're muslim; that you're a virgin and on and on. Your turn.
  • Ok. Brb then
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ I fully agree with your assessment Nicole. But Skibum is actually only one of many, likely even the majority.

And these guys refuse to believe that often in our local soft clubs, I get along with many many girls almost instantly.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Skibum. Divorce attorneys have about as much prestige as ambulance chasers. You don't fight for anyone. You assess someone's assets and think of how to best milk them for all you can. The more you "fight" the more you get paid. Don't act so high and mighty. As per usual you improperly meander about unsubstantiated gripes regarding Nicole and further espouse unfounded allegations regarding OP. You have not provided one single statement of fact, instead opting for semantic chicanery and imaginary flights of fancy whereby you do not deny the veracity of Nicole's statements, but simply claim that you have “differing” “beliefs,” “views,” “thoughts” and “interpretations” regarding the facts. You come across as unhinged, bellicose and paranoid.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I view you as a retarded douche bag Icey so you wasted your time. Prestige lol. It's a fucking job that pays my bills.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    So you have no passion for what you do and all it is is a paycheck. Your clients must feel confident knowing that. Or are you a good salesman?

Your utterance is a reply but not an answer, meaning you have no answer. You can't justify your assertions with any material evidence. I take it you're one of those old lawyers who thinks that zealous representation equals throwing a tantrum while being evasive. How many times have you been censured for not being cooperative?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion