tuscl

VIP expectations for the uninitiated?

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
What does the average (non TUSCL) PL think the first time a dancer tries to upsell him to VIP?

My thoughts were “that’s a hell of a lot of money just for a longer two way full contact topless dance. I’ll stick with a couple lapdances.”

17 comments

• Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I visited several clubs before trying a VIP. I still thought $10 for a floor dance was a lot of money at the time and usually kept my total expenditures under $100. I bought a 2-for-$50 VIP special and thought "Wow did I really just blow 50 bucks?"

Really, I think the majority of guys in a club are not big spenders and not like TUSCL vets. They buy drinks, watch sports, tip a few girls, buy a lap or two.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The most common response is “what do I get”
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I find a nice middle of the road response is "are the dances any different there?" when the upsell starts. At this point I can't remember the first time I was offered VIP during a regular private dance. I'll try and dredge up the memory.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I just thought it was expensive on some of my first visits. There were booths were the dances were $10 each. Right next to those booths they were $20 despite being practically the same thing. And then there was a small alcove in the corner of the building that had a curtain (when the fire marshall didn't come around) where it was $125 (I forget how long). I wanted to touch boobs but the $125 was too expensive for me at the time (making $5.45/hour at a retail job) so the VIP was more than an entire paycheck.
  • chattguy123
    6 years ago
    I was at a club last night and was talking with another dude at the bar. I had just finished a VIP with ample extras and he came out of the VIP room maybe 5 mins before me. He came to the bar and grabbed a beer, turned my way and said wow this place is amazing, the dancer was really handsy! Ive never been to a place with so much action!

One mans meh is anothers WOW . circle of like and all that
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I'm an information seeker, so my first time a dancer tried to up sell me on a VIP room, I asked her why would I want to go there?

Her response was there was a more privacy and we can have a lot of fun but I wasn't convinced even when she described the extras she would provide.

I believed nothing goes on in the VIP room, was I wrong.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    ymmv in any room. i prefer lds where i can split with little damage if i'm not satisfied
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    nicespice hit the nail on this one. The girl is trying to upsell to make more money. You just need to find out what else are you getting for the extra expenditure. In some clubs, the only way you get to touch the girl is going to VIP. In some clubs, VIP means something "extra". In some clubs, it just means paying more money. Find out what that is before you commit.
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I started going to clubs as soon as I was 18 (‘92). At the time I was local to the COI side of SoCal. You had Hawaii Theater (which was like the Roman Orgy side of the ‘extras’ scale, Spearmint Rhino, which was only a bit tamer than HT, but with a room where the 8’s were the ugly ones...... and across town in upland HT’s sister property The Tropical Lei..... Naive young me had NO idea of the fun that was available, until I stumbled upon it....... (was in a regular nude dance not in vip at HT where everything was explained both in words and action....... it wasn’t long before places like this popped up in the years to follow where one could learn in greater detail what was available and with whom.....life hasn’t been the same since......ha!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @playfullsteve

Since discovering VIP extras in COI, life hasn't been the same.

It would be great to hear a story or two about HT.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I do VIPs almost exclusively, but that might be at least a side-effect of lap dances being so crappy here. And, unlike many PLs, I'm not looking for the dance to focus on her grinding her ass on my dick, so the action that I can get in a standard lapdance isn't so interesting to me, and the action that I do want isn't available during lapdances.

All of which leads to me doing a relatively longer pre-interview to make sure I'm getting super sexy fun vibes from her. At that point, I'm just going to bite the bullet and pay the $100 (or whatever) and hope for the best. I don't ask "what do I get", I just make her sit with me for 30-60 minutes of drinking and banter, and if I haven't kicked her off the table at the end, we're VIPing. This is what by far seems to lead to the best experiences for me, but it does mean an occasional long "interview" plus $100 VIP wasted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As an inexperienced/uninformed SCer I assumed the VIP sales-pitch was a scam just to get more $$$ from me w/o necessarily any more mileage, which is probably true in many clubs but obviously not true in many other clubs - it wasn't till I got involved with TUSCL that I became convinced of what can happen in certain clubs.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    My experience is the same as Papi, if I didn't stumble here or if nobody in my life ever told me about the reality in some places, I would think the most gotten at any SC in the US is busting in my pants and the rest being bullshit because Chris Rock told me "there's no sex in the champagne room". I believe that most guys will think this way. In some clubs the dancers are very overt in what they offer but those ones tack on such a huge $ amount to it that it would make most guys turn away. How many guys have an extra $250-300 or more in their pockets? I do but most don't.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my first (and second, third, fourth and so on) were total las vegas scams. took me an extraordinary long time to finally figure it out.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    My visit to the VIP room was a great experience because my dancer convinced me FS was available, so I bought the room and while waiting in line she told me how much tip she requested, when I told her I didn't have that much, she told me she would just dance and I could give her a tip, so I figured what a scam and it would be a very expensive lap dance.

Once we went into the room she gets undressed puts a coat on junior and proceeds with a 15 minute FS session.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nice cristobal! how much was the vip room and what was her original tip expectation?
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @misterwonderful

The VIP room was $75, she originally asked for $200 but I had only $70 which I gladly tipped her for my first FS VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion