tuscl

Worst Lap Dance Injury You have Had

TrentonPhantom
Recently moved to Trenton, NJ
I have only had two injuries in the 15 years Ive clubbed. One was because the girl I was dancing with was big and it took 6 songs for me to release. Stupid club got rid of leather chairs and reupholstered wooden benches. I was limping around for a week.

This past weekend I had an injury that gave me perhaps the worst pain in my groin region. This girl was a past fav who I stopped seeing because there was a hotter girl in the club. The hotter girl took a day off and I figured Id hang out with the old fav again. She seemed very happy to get in my good graces and pulled off a move I have never seen. I was wearing thin gym shorts and she thought it would be smart once I was erect to hold my clothed dick and shove it into her pussy. She was also wearing lingerie and put on enough weight recently that I thought she might be pregnant. Being the tropper that I am I finished in 3 dances and when I got home my dick looked like it has been through war. Safe to say I wont be clubbing for 2 weeks. I doubt id see her again, unless it was OTC.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When I was a green-PL and non-TUSCLer, and thought one had to "dress up" to hit a SC, I was wearing Kakis and commando and had an ebony giving me a grind "I could feel" - unfortunately I did not notice the zipper was also "giving me a grind" and the next-day it felt like the tip of my penis was on fire from the metal-zipper rubbing against my bare-penis - that was about 15-years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    During a lap dance she told me she loves me. When the song ended she left me. I’m still picking up the pieces of my broken heart.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I basically fell backwards into the bench in a dance booth. My tailbone was sore for a day after that. At least that’s what I want to believe happened!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    really good grind turned into bruised dick. wrong pantse
  • Gabebj
    6 years ago
    This thread is hilarious. when my wife is out of town I forget every time to not do it two days in row and end up with a bruised dick and end up skipping more days than I'd like.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Not my experiences, but here is a few.

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
    Special mention to the OP in that thread with the description of “violently jackhammer her pussy”
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I haven't had anything horrible happen but one time a stripper who was drunker than she appeared in the middle of the second dance grabbed the mixed drink she brought with her and finished it and it was basically full, danced then got up says be right back, went to the cubicle next to us I heard her throw up and then a scream apparently she puked on another dancer and guy getting a lapdance. She came back and was like do you want to keep going. I politely passed. SO that was awkward for me but definitely worse for the two people in the next cubby over.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    First FS I had was by an dominican milf who had the bright idea that I should wear two condoms that were a size too small for me. I couldnt feel any sensation and the morning after I discovered I had a case of balinitis which is kind of like a yeast infection for guys. I also learned that wearing 2 condoms is much more unsafe than wearing 1 as it can cause microtears. I had trouble sleeping until I a testing panel 6 months after the incident came back clean.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    It was at the now-defunct Gold Door Longue on 8 Mile in Detroit about 30 years ago. Some plump dark-haired bitch in black leather pants, who I wouldn't fuck with Fagooner 3-inch dick, began grinding on my leg out of the blue. I felt compelled to give her a dollar after it mercifully ended. She got all bent out shape and sarcastically said "Thanks for the dollar." Well, fuck, you ugly cunt, I never asked for the lame-ass dance, bitch.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The worst injury I received was in a Detroit club when the dancer crossed her legs and broke my glasses.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    My only injury clubbing happened long ago in Dallas when a beautiful chocolate dancer unzipped me and let my little head loose to see day light. He was excited that he was being turned loose so he was hard. The dancer misjudged how hard he was and damned near bent the poor guy beyond 90 degrees and kept on pulling till I slapped her hand away for being stupid.
    But the up side was that she kissed his owie till he threw up in her mouth.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Giving up my ATF.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Not on a lap dance but I one time junior got a bruise from an over aggressive HJ.
  • emptystacks
    6 years ago
    At Booby Trap in Pompano Beach FL, they have $10 dances on the main floor. I was sitting on a low chair and the girl kneed me right in the nuts. I had to get up and walk around. She didn't care or didn't realize and then asked for her money. Only time I ever refused to pay, Im sure it was an accident but c'mon
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Now that I recall - at The Body Club (when it went by Secrets) - back in the mid-2000s - was sitting on a bench and kinda slouched-down - a young built ebony sits on me FCG and somehow manages to put a good-amount of weight right on my balls (I was commando) - thankfully there wasn't injury but I let out a scream in pain
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion