tuscl

It's Saturday night - who's strip clubbing tonight ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Not in the mood to spend $$$, but feeling bored (need to get a life other than SCing) - contemplating hitting a club just to do something.

What about you?

22 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Have fun
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm kinda on the fence - don't feel too-horny; just bored - don't like spending $$$ in SCs just b/c I'm bored - we'll see
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I’m currently saving up for the spring time to club more like a high roller. Enhance the experience, and see what that’s like. I really haven’t clubbed hard since November. But it is absolutely killing me. So I’m hanging back tonight.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Papi, Go check out your local Twin Peaks. It's Sweatheart Week. All the girls are wearing lingerie for Valentines Day. The beers are not that expensive there.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    @Papi;
    Go see the UFC 234 the best fighter ever Anderson “The Spider” Silva (Brazil) is fighting the new prospect Isarael “Style Bender” Adesanya (Nigerian-New Zealand)
    Find a Stripclub or Sports-bikini Bar that offers the pay per view for free and enjoy the action.
    After that you can decide if you still want to get some lap dancers.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    I'm with you on this Papi. Bored but not sure I want visit a SC tonight. I hate going on weekend nights when its crowded with groups or amatuers. I did stop at the ATM on my way home to get some cash just in case I change my mind later.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I have no money. So no clubbing this weekend
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I have been debating with myself... I had built about $250 into my budget this week if I choose to go. Right now I feel like skipping for another week. Go next weekend with around $400 so that I can feel like I have more options, maybe haggle for package VIP deals.

I am of the opinion that things tend to get good with a dancer during the 3rd song. Nowadays I would rather go 4 or more songs with ladies I approve of, than do lots of short time sampling.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I went into a new club to check it out, first time I have been to a club and got no dances in a long time. Other than tipping ones to the girls on stage since no one else was at least it was a cheap trip.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Me too but then went out to an expensive sushi dinner. If it wasn’t 10* out I’d go buy FUCK it back home now. Winter sucks in Detroit
  • I wanna go next wknd
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ nice avatar
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Was debating this as well. Was supposed to meet up with a fellow tuscl'er tonight but he had to cancel. Since he did I just couldn't decide if I still wanted to go out. At this point the answer is no.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Not tonight. I’m sure my CF is expecting me. Can’t decide if I give her a heads up or just let her figure it out when I don’t show.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I am 100 miles away from the nearest club.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Papi - you should have gone to celebrate Black History Month. I spent the afternoon at Follies.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Maybe check out one of the less popular clubs, a club that you probably won't find much talent at but at least you'll be able to say you went strip clubbing.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi that’s why you need a FWB or at least a booty call girlfreind, for those times when you really don’t care to deal with going to a club, but you’re bored as fuck and want to get out and hang for a while.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that’s what I need here in my desert wasteland town that’s 100 miles from the nearest strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Decided not to hit a club - I've spent too-much $$$ SCing when I'm in the mood to SC, to spend more $$$ when I'm not really in the mood.

Decided instead to treat myself to a steak-dinner, I had not had a steak in a while - hit a Longhorn near-me and had the filet-mignon (I used to always order filet-mignon but over the last year or so had been having the ny trip but decided on the mignon this night b/c it'd been a while since I had one) - ordered the 8oz mignon w/ a sweet-potato and a potato-soup; steak really hit the spot. Sat at the bar to eat and noticed there were some hotties in the place it being a Saturday night - was still considering hitting a SC after I saw the hotties @ Longhorn but got home and laid-down and noticed the AAF football game was on - after a while digestion started kicking in and didn't feel like getting up from bed.

Kinda glad I didn't go and saved my $$$ since I was not that hard-up for SCing and I'm kinda burned-out w/ my local clubs - wanna save some $$$ to do a trip in the spring.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m burned out of my favorite club too.

hk is boring.

(not really...)
  • dustyshoes
    6 years ago
    Went out last night after work to my usual. I didn't think there would be much as it was late. It turned out I saw a dancer I was pursuing, but she works days and that doesn't work for me. Anyway, I spent some time with her, and had a very nice time. I will add that this club is a non extra, but I was able to leverage a very pleasant dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion