tuscl

Setting the table with a hesitant potential OTC girl

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
About a week ago I had a good visit with a beautiful girl. She seemed shocked that I would tip her what I did at the stage and then feed her a few 20s barside for what she considered nothing. I also fed her drinks of course, which apparently were on top of many she had before I arrived (two other girls that I know well came by to tell me that she was drunk). She gave me her number, which of course I haven't used yet since I don't want to look needy.

I wasn't able to close the OTC deal with her on my first visit, despite the good housekeeping seal of approval from a long time dancer who this girl apparently views as her mentor. For starters, she didn't want to be seen leaving same night with a customer. Also, if she was to be believed, it is not something that she has ever done. I'm not sure if I completely believed her, but she truly seemed torn, especially since it was a slow night and I was offering a good sum for this area, so I'm guessing that she really doesn't do this often.

Fast forward 5 days and I returned to the same club. She waved to me from the stage with a big grin and I happily waved back. But soon after a favorite came over, which this girl rightly interpreted to mean that she should stay away. I ignored the girl for the rest of my time ITC and then left the club with my fav. There is no doubt that she is well aware that I left with this girl - this is a small club with chatty girls.

So now she knows (1) that I am for real, (2) that I am generous, and (3) what it takes to get paid more seriously by me. Did I mention that she is gorgeous? She also has kids to feed and likes to drink, check and check. Drinkers are not normally on opioids because the two don't interact well. OTOH, she and I interacted very well on my first visit as she found me very easy to deal with - check again.

Ok, so the table is set and the cook fires are going. Now all I need to do is go in there and close the deal. ;)

32 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    . I agree there's almost a checklist you work your way through for an OTC arrangement. I do almost always try to close the deal the day of just as you do. Sometimes it doesn't work and the best you can do is let them know the next time that you're serious. Which you did good luck
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    OTOH, do you think she’d broach the subject of OTC first? In my opinion that’s worth waiting a few visits for as you know they are serious and her idea of keeping a good thing around keeps pricing reasonable and avoids her flaking.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Rick you're the fucking idiot who claims that prostitution makes strip clubs function and dancers are all willing to prostitute themselves to you. How come she's giving you problems? Did you explain things to her the way you do on here?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a humble-brag and the thread being more about you and your superb-skills - but we all have our M.O.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @Icey: You need to read what I post more carefully if you're going to attempt to reference it. I think I made it clear that some girls find workarounds. And Good Lord no I don't explain it this way ITC - I have many different ways to tackle the issue in person. ;) But you raise a good point in a way. As this site becomes more mixed, I may need to consider keeping some of the insider baseball stuff to myself...

@Papi: Having fun with it more than anything, but there might be a humble brag buried in there somewhere. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    :)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    rick, I think she didn't pull the trigger on OTC because she saw your avatar on tuscl and realized you are a Patriots fan! ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I suppose it’s *possible* some people don’t have a “system,” however informal, for convincing a girl to see them OTC, but I’d suspect those people aren't really interested in OTC as a defined goal anyway.

Anybody who regularly tries for OTC though, has some tactics they use to accomplish it. Those tactics might vary with club, girl, or situation, but if anyone were to bother to track them, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if there were definite patterns.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe you can show her the gold check mark next to your name. That should impress her and set her at ease.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Damn that’s a goo idea. I think I’m gonna text my girls right now
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Were you up front with her about if tom Brady calls you have to drop everything and go suck his dick....
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I think it’s a ‘humble brag’ anytime I get to interact with a gorgeous girl and be able to talk about it with other people.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Where does the humble part come in ?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @gmd: Exactly.

@Daddilac: I hate to waste all those great one on one lessons I got from your baby Momma.

@25: is overt humility a requirement for talking about fun with strippers on a strip club website? ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He’ll no just pointing out no need to be humble if that’s what you’re bragging on;)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Lol.... I bet she trained you to suck a mean dick.... glad to see you are taking lessons
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    @daddillac, Rick really set the table for you on that one
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Boring, yes, I did indeed set the table for him to confirm that his SO sucks cocks. Dont try TOO hard to live down to your screen name. ;)

Overall boys, most of us come here because we enjoy strippers and strip clubs. So why not have fun with it? :)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I might be offended if I had an SO... but after the last woman I loved turned out to be a cunt of a mexican street walking whore, I decided to forego the whole SO scene.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^ Did you try the SJG system on the Mexican street walking whore?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Nope, maybe that is where I fucked up.... I believe I dodged a bullet although the process has left me a little calloused
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The problem with your scenario is that the dancers see it differently. They look at what it takes to finesse you.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    How much did/do you offer for OTC? How come you never give prices?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Livet, because the specifics of how much I spend is none of your business.

But as a general update, I have not seen her ITC since that night, which is why I have not updated this thread. Hopefully soon!
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Yeah it’s best not to admit when you’re overpaying
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    LOL, its only over paying if you are too broke to afford it
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    >the specifics of how much I spend is none of your business.

It's exactly my business because I too spend money on sex workers. Giving prices also gives you credibility.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @Livet: You aren't seriously lecturing me on credibility, are you? Try again when you've written solid reviews of about 100 more clubs. ;)

@BL: You got that right, lol.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Ricky! Ricky! Ricky!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ That may be premature cj, lol. Finally caught up with her again and she is going to be a tough nut to crack, if it ever happens. She keeps telling me about her "morals" and that she is not going to prostitute herself. She doesn't have kids to feed, clearly doesn't have a drug problem and isn't supporting anyone else, so she's not under the same earning pressure that many of them are. I will revisit this one every so often, but with all of the other active options I have now I'm not going to burn much time or $$ chasing this one.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^ good idea. Since you cant crack her nut just have her crack your nuts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion