tuscl

Rate the ebony

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 9:33 AM
yay or nay? [view link]

49 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yay for me.
  • harmintsz
    5 years ago
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^ Twat.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    YES
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'd rate her a 6
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    That's a negative, not for me. Maybe a 6. Not disfigured or anything, but not my type.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Dolfan I'm curious - post your type (whenever you have a chance to look for something your type)
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Not attractive to me sorry.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Very pretty face and I do like big titties. But she is just too large for me. Not into a girl that is 5'11. My type is a 5'4" blond spinner with c-cups. Think USC cheerleader in the tight white sweater. [view link]:
  • ime
    5 years ago
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    She is very pretty
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yay is pretty low bar to clear for me. But yeah she’s hot.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Like Warrior, I find her face very pretty and I like her big boobs. But she's too curvy--ass and tits are both too big. Still, I would not kick her out of bed.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Good looking woman but too large for my taste, and I don’t mean her height
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    @PC: Corin Carter is probably the best example: [view link] Lindsey Woods: [view link] Sabrina Banks: [view link] Whoever this bitch is: [view link] you get the idea.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ That last one is right up my alley ;))
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Yes to pretty much everything in this thread. I have standards. They're around here somewhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Too large? You homos.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Damn @Papi that girl will crush you ;)
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Fuck yes! 5'11 with all them curves, she is perfect!
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Look like Papi ladies, but not for me.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Also, I'm more into curvy bodies than just pretty faces so even if her face isn't all that her body more than makes up for it.
  • clubdude
    5 years ago
    I have a weakness for tall women, and one built like she is.....YAY!
  • Mlm0030
    5 years ago
    Yay all the way!!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    she looks good in her pics, but way too tall for a girl.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    She’s pretty! She may be an Amazon, but she has a feminine face to balance it out. And really nice skin.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yay! SJG
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    Yay for me!!!
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo Are you exclusively into getting dances from Black Women only? Do you also get dances from white strippers/ Cuban strippers? OR Do you consider getting dances from them a waste of money?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Blacks almost always have a higher level of political consciousness. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Yes. She’s fine. Might not be my first pick in a club, depending on who else is there, but I’d almost certainly get a gropey dance at some point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    99% of my dances are from black dancers - when I get a dance from a non-AA I do feel like I wasted my $$$
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I love her tits
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    Definite no
  • jester214
    5 years ago
    I'd take her for a spin in the club but I wouldn't be interested in the real world.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I’m pretty picking when it comes to AA women — I like ‘em petite — but I like those big titties and she’s not too big on the backside. Yeah, I’d do her with pleasure.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Papi, that is one fine looking woman. Very nice. My preferred type is a beautiful woman, of any and all types. If I find her attractive and beautiful I'm all over it. However, I love tall well built women and have always had a weak spot for beautiful black girls. This one, she is outstanding IMO.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Tits look fake. That is a lot of woman at 5'11" to be throwing fake boobs in my face.
  • LostinFLA
    5 years ago
    She looks good enough to eat
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Her boobs look real to me but I'm not 100%-sure - is there a particular pic where they look fake?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @Dolfan I guess you have a strong-preference for small women - I would def bang any of those you listed but that type of woman is not what I lust for, just not enough there for me - thanks for the links
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Very hot. That’s a whole lotta woman. I’ll take her younger more petite sister
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I prefer some color in skin but that Lindsey Woods link is very tasty
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    Pretty but not my body type
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    YAY
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Not for me..... look at my photos for my type.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    This is more my type: [view link]
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ I'd give her a 6
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Warrenboy's chick is physically more to my liking, as others have said Papi's chick has a pretty face, she also has a couple attractive physical traits but overall is too thick for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion