Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate the ebony

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

yay or nay?

Replies (48)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Yay for me.

Profile picture for harmintsz
harmintsz
•
Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^^ Twat.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

YES

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd rate her a 6

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

That's a negative, not for me. Maybe a 6. Not disfigured or anything, but not my type.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@Dolfan

I'm curious - post your type (whenever you have a chance to look for something your type)

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Not attractive to me sorry.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Very pretty face and I do like big titties. But she is just too large for me. Not into a girl that is 5'11.

My type is a 5'4" blond spinner with c-cups. Think USC cheerleader in the tight white sweater.

google.com:

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

7

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

She is very pretty

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yay is pretty low bar to clear for me. But yeah she’s hot.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Like Warrior, I find her face very pretty and I like her big boobs. But she's too curvy--ass and tits are both too big. Still, I would not kick her out of bed.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Good looking woman but too large for my taste, and I don’t mean her height

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ That last one is right up my alley ;))

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Yes to pretty much everything in this thread. I have standards. They're around here somewhere.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Too large?

You homos.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn @Papi that girl will crush you ;)

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Fuck yes! 5'11 with all them curves, she is perfect!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Look like Papi ladies, but not for me.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Also, I'm more into curvy bodies than just pretty faces so even if her face isn't all that her body more than makes up for it.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I have a weakness for tall women, and one built like she is.....YAY!

Profile picture for Mlm0030
Mlm0030
•

Yay all the way!!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

She’s pretty! She may be an Amazon, but she has a feminine face to balance it out. And really nice skin.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yay!

SJG

Profile picture for Evasparkling
Evasparkling
•

Yay for me!!!

Profile picture for Evasparkling
Evasparkling
•

@Papi_Chulo

Are you exclusively into getting dances from Black Women only?

Do you also get dances from white strippers/ Cuban strippers? OR

Do you consider getting dances from them a waste of money?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Blacks almost always have a higher level of political consciousness.

SJG

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes. She’s fine. Might not be my first pick in a club, depending on who else is there, but I’d almost certainly get a gropey dance at some point.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

99% of my dances are from black dancers - when I get a dance from a non-AA I do feel like I wasted my $$$

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I love her tits

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Definite no

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I'd take her for a spin in the club but I wouldn't be interested in the real world.

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

I’m pretty picking when it comes to AA women — I like ‘em petite — but I like those big titties and she’s not too big on the backside. Yeah, I’d do her with pleasure.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Papi, that is one fine looking woman. Very nice. My preferred type is a beautiful woman, of any and all types. If I find her attractive and beautiful I'm all over it. However, I love tall well built women and have always had a weak spot for beautiful black girls. This one, she is outstanding IMO.

W
wallanon
•

Tits look fake. That is a lot of woman at 5'11" to be throwing fake boobs in my face.

Profile picture for LostinFLA
LostinFLA
•

She looks good enough to eat

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Her boobs look real to me but I'm not 100%-sure - is there a particular pic where they look fake?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@Dolfan

I guess you have a strong-preference for small women - I would def bang any of those you listed but that type of woman is not what I lust for, just not enough there for me - thanks for the links

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Very hot. That’s a whole lotta woman. I’ll take her younger more petite sister

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

I prefer some color in skin but that Lindsey Woods link is very tasty

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Pretty but not my body type

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

YAY

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Not for me..... look at my photos for my type.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•
Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ I'd give her a 6

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Warrenboy's chick is physically more to my liking, as others have said Papi's chick has a pretty face, she also has a couple attractive physical traits but overall is too thick for me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement