tuscl

Girl Scout Cookies Are Here !

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I have no discipline when it comes to cookies. That is why I simply do not buy them. If they are in the house, I will eat them. Well, the local Girl Scouts must have come by our house when I was out of town. So my wife placed a big order. They got delivered this weekend. Not good for my waistline. I just love Thin Mints and Samoas.

Did anyone else order any cookies ?

13 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Every time I go to a fucking convenience they are fucking. It’s not like the strip club I can’t say no. They are all so fucking good too. The somoans, I think they call caramel something’s now. (Was that offensive name or something?) can’t get enough.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    *fucking there not fucking that would be odd
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Mmmmmmmm!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I loved the Do-si-dos. They were kinda like nutter butters but the cookie was much better.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My favorite are the samosas/caramel Delights, peanut butter patties,and savannah smiles.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never had any discipline about cookies myself either.

But as an adult, cinnamon raisin bagels with peanut butter seem to be a good and responsible substitute.

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Have we ordered cookies? My wife is the district cookie manager, so yes, we have ordered cookies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Have never had them - girl scouts are not that common in my Cuban hood although I imagine they have them.

Don't have much of a thing for cookies in general, I'm not a big snacker, my weakness is carbs like brread and pasta.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    If you don't have access to little girls and you have to work on the weekends, is there any way to buy these cookies?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Actually, Liwet, for the first time this year there is an online ordering setup. If you even know a person who has a daughter in Girl Scouts, they can hook you up and the cookies will be sent directly to you!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Around here they set up shop outside of publix and guilt the people leaving the store into buying them.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I think the cookies that come in the purple boxes are now known as Caramel Delights, or something like that. Those are my eternal weakness, and the reason I now have to avoid Publix.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    +1 for do si dos
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion