Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Girl Scout Cookies Are Here !

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have no discipline when it comes to cookies. That is why I simply do not buy them. If they are in the house, I will eat them. Well, the local Girl Scouts must have come by our house when I was out of town. So my wife placed a big order. They got delivered this weekend. Not good for my waistline. I just love Thin Mints and Samoas.

Did anyone else order any cookies ?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Every time I go to a fucking convenience they are fucking. It’s not like the strip club I can’t say no. They are all so fucking good too. The somoans, I think they call caramel something’s now. (Was that offensive name or something?) can’t get enough.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

*fucking there not fucking that would be odd

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Mmmmmmmm!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I loved the Do-si-dos. They were kinda like nutter butters but the cookie was much better.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

My favorite are the samosas/caramel Delights, peanut butter patties,and savannah smiles.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Never had any discipline about cookies myself either.

But as an adult, cinnamon raisin bagels with peanut butter seem to be a good and responsible substitute.

SJG

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Have we ordered cookies? My wife is the district cookie manager, so yes, we have ordered cookies.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Have never had them - girl scouts are not that common in my Cuban hood although I imagine they have them.

Don't have much of a thing for cookies in general, I'm not a big snacker, my weakness is carbs like brread and pasta.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

If you don't have access to little girls and you have to work on the weekends, is there any way to buy these cookies?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Actually, Liwet, for the first time this year there is an online ordering setup. If you even know a person who has a daughter in Girl Scouts, they can hook you up and the cookies will be sent directly to you!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Around here they set up shop outside of publix and guilt the people leaving the store into buying them.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I think the cookies that come in the purple boxes are now known as Caramel Delights, or something like that. Those are my eternal weakness, and the reason I now have to avoid Publix.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

+1 for do si dos

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement