tuscl

Founder - props to you!

Alligators make good pets, at least up to 4 ft long ....
Saturday, February 2, 2019 7:55 AM
The new club listings display is a vast improvement over anything I’ve seen in my 15 years of regularly visiting this site. Thank you for that.

8 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    After seeing this thread I went to investigate. And I 100% agree with 623. The list is MUCH better this way. I never preferred the previous method of listing clubs by county. Listing it by cities is a lot better. That and the fact that it'll list the nearby clubs also not necessarily in the same city (example for Sacramento, CA clubs it'll list the lone club in the city, Fantasy, but then list the nearby Rancho Cordova clubs as well). And I like the fact that you are able to see the number of comments each club has on the overview. This makes it easier to see which clubs actually have comments without having to click on each individual club to see. Good improvements, thanks Founder!
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I agree it's better, but I was expecting to see something really spectacular like a talking pussy after all that excitement.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I hate the individual city listings though. I liked the old format better. Now when I click the club link, it doesn't take me to the reviews.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Liwet is like TUSCL Eeyore. Seriously, dude. Cheer up.
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    I like the additional tweaks.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    I like the most recent change where the list of cities takes up a lot less space. If the cities were hidden until you pick a state it would be even better.
  • sp
    5 years ago
    Yup. I like it!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Ass kissers;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion