tuscl

Excited to see the greatest football dynasty in the modern era (and maybe ever)

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I am excited to see Brady have the chance to cement his place as the greatest of all time and the Pats as a dynasty that we may never see again in the salary cap era. Indeed, the whole point of the salary cap was to force parity on the league, which has been further supported by NFLPA bargaining which has resulted in yet greater player mobility. What this team has accomplished, in an era with constantly changes rosters, was widely considered to be impossible post salary cap introduction, yet here they are once again.

I for one will be cheering them on as they hopefully secure their rightful place in history. This is just truly amazing.

Anyone else feel this way? Or if you hate the Pats, feel free to wade in too.

14 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Good luck! Not so sure it’s going to happen this time. With a week off , it’s almost looking at two different teams and if the Chiefs defense would have been tested they would have stopped Brady. Many longer breaks in the Super Bowl can through the rhythm off a QB. The Rams have a good defense, and a better running game than The Patriots. I think the nation will be cheering for the Rams.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Chiefs defense would have been “rested”.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Its' hard not to be impressed with Mr. Brady. Look at their RBs and WRs. Do you think any other QB could move the ball with that supporting cast. This game will all depend on the OLs ability to keep Aaron Donald away from Tom. If Tom is upright, he's gonna beat you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well I’m betting on the Patriots they cost me enough I expect them to pay me back tomorrow;))
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    On the other hand, if the Patriots lose, Tom Brady will tie Jim Kelly for the most Superbowl losses ever. Does that tarnish GOAT status?
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I give more of the credit to Bill than Brady. Not taking away anything from Tom as the GOAT and what he's done. Just how unbelievable BB is as a coach and gameplanner.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Can't wait for the game. It is going to be a close one, hopefully Pats D will confuse Goff enough to help keep all the Rams talent in check his a good young quarterback but still inexperienced. Be interesting to see if Gurley is at full strength. Go Pats!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Did Fran Tarkenton have 4 losses as well?
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Tarkenton lost 3 for the Vikes; Joe Kapp lost the other one.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Pass rush up the middle has always been Brady's Achille's Heel. That's where the game will be won or lost. Rams have the tools to do it.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "...if the Patriots lose, Tom Brady will tie Jim Kelly for the most Superbowl losses ever. Does that tarnish GOAT status?"

To lose four Superbowls you have to reach four Superbowls. And the dude has five rings from the other five SBs. So, no.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Thanks @Grand.
    That's right, I forgot all about Kapp and didn't bother to look it up.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    There is no doubt at all that Brady is an outstanding player, even if the Patriots aren’t quite as outstanding as he is, and Belichek is an asshole.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Living in SoCal and not having a San Diego team who is now dead to me, I'm supporting the Rams. Rams 24 Pat's 20
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion