tuscl

Every time i see an attractive woman doing menial work i think "hiney i know wh

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
just an observation

18 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Yeah. Sometimes I feel like suggesting it. Hey do you realize you could make in one shift dancing what you make in a week here. It’s too easy
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good story bro
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Did you mean heinie?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    honey
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not every chick is cut out to be a dancer and getting naked in front of a room of strangers.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i mean the chick with the great bottom who makes my juice is welcome to as is the dry cleaner with the titties. its just i would pay either what they likely make in a day for 10 minutes of their time
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    This isn't a new concept. Club managers and others do pitch hot girls working in places like coffee shops and convenience stores. But as Papi rightly pointed out, many girls want nothing to do with that, for a variety of reasons. If finding girls who are cut out to dance was that easy, the ones who do it wouldn't make as much as they do.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Well, it takes a certain mentality lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are a bizarro world. And it’s very much what you make of it.

Things that I’d consider essential qualities for being a dancer, I’ve shifted into considering as essential for *myself* and I’m not too sure what exactly it is that makes somebody “cut out” for dancing in general anymore. Lack of stage fright maybe?

One thing I’d consider a huge advantage for me is the ability to allow a lot of things to go in one ear and out the other. But there are some really thin skinned girls out there who seem to do alright or well anyways.

Another thing I’d consider an advantage for myself is that I haven’t done drugs (unless 10mg of slow time release adderall counts) and I usually avoid getting drunk. (Tho occasionally it happens) But once again there are some who get drunk/high every shift who seem to do alright or well anyways.

Another thing is keeping your finances stable enough, so that you can have a certain amount of outcome independence with customers. (Customers have a sixth sense for desperation it seems like)
    I’m not even talking at the level of long-term savings/retirement stuff here. Just simple stuff like having the money for the rent at least a week in advance. But plenty seem to pull through okay, though these are the ones who I tend to believe the least when it comes to their claims that they won’t do xyz with customers.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hmm ur last comment. I do wonder about extremely outspoken girls who constantly bitch about those extras girls and they are not being touched at all or dont do extra.

I mean like it's good u dont do it but u gotta keep vocally commenting every day u go to work? Like odd?

Whatever
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    dancing is hard af. it takes a lot to be able to try it let alone to be good at it
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    That’s how CardiB got her start. She was working at a grocery store when a coworker told her to work at the club across the street. Then it was on.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Meat, do you prefer fucking a hooker before or after you go to church??? Does it make you feel good espouse right wing extremist views while being a degenerate who secretly trolls strip clubs for hookers???
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Icey, let me take a stab at those. First, at least 6 hours after church so I can fully transition from churchgoer to monger. Second, how are his political views and paying for sex in any way contradictory?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yeah, just look at Virginia Governor Northam. Icey has a new favorite politician.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Supporting right wing conservatism while paying hookers and cheating on your wives makes you fucking hypocrites
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    this topic is another reason why your marriage is such disarray willly
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Icey, how does it feel to support murderers of unborn children?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion