tuscl

Has a dancer ever specifically worn an outfit for you?

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Don't know what made me think of this, but about 2 years ago I was visiting with the dancer in we were talking about cars and the fact that I had at the time several vehicles l worked on. She liked classic muscle cars too it was a great conversation. She asked for my number simply to text her schedule to me. About a month later she texted me and said she had an outfit for me. I texted back actually that works for me I'll be there. She comes out on stage wearing and Daisy Dukes, high heels, mechanic's shirt midriff, push up bra and a hat. Had "grease" on her cheeks and a bandana in her back pocket. It was a cute outfit she looked really good, and it was fun to see her make the effort to do something special for me. Have others had similar experiences?

17 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Lol. Sorry
  • RiskA
    6 years ago
    Had a long-legged regular @ TJ’s who I’d meet at start of day shift (get’m while fresh!); she walked in wearing a thin halter top short skirt sun dress that really showed off her legs & boobs. Asked her to leave it on for VIP, so I could take it off. She got into the “street clothes quickie” fantasy as much as I did. Told me my next visit she never changed out all day; all her regs had same reaction! After that she’d model her street clothes for me & ask if I wanted that or stripper clothes. Ah, good times....
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    Once upon a time, many years ago in a major coastal city in Texas I commented on a dancer’s G-string because it was notably tiny (for that era). Before she danced for me she went back to the changing room and cane out wearing a G-string that was much tinier still. It was so tiny that it was abundantly clear her pussy was shaved.

That’s par for the course these days but it wasn’t back then.

She later invited me to her house. I accepted her invitation a couple of times but we never canoodled (my decision).

I liked her but didn’t trust her.

About 5 years later I called for a taxi to take me to the airport and guess who my taxi driver was!

I was surprised I recognized even though she was dressed.

She recognized me too.

We had a good chat on the long drive out to the airport.

I worried a bit necause now she knew where I lived but she never bothered me.

I never saw or heard from her again.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes. Girl I know came in with a long shirt and shorts, no bra. She saw me and said, “give me a few to change.” I said “no need, that’s fine.” So she went back, took the shorts off, and we went to the VIP.

I love a long shirt with nothing underneath.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Yes definately. I think most good dancers will accommodate good paying regulars with standard dress requests.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @steeldog, no need for sorry. Just an example that girls do. Love to hear stories of girls dressing up.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A couple of times girls in our bikini bars, changing out of their top into just a t-shirt. I like.

Within the rules that is about the best which can be done.

Gotten some to put their high heels back on.

Another wore black thigh highs for me.

She then offered to sell them to me. I said, "Not unless you are going to come and wear them for me, but even so, probably still best if you keep them."

ITC things can only go so far. For more, need to be seeing the girl outside. In future travels it will always be lingerie photo modeling sessions.

SJG
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    The first time this dancer, she was wearing a man's collared shirt that was unbuttoned and wasn't wearing anything underneath. She sat with me, watched the other girls, and let me grope her. The 2nd time I met her, she was wearing a two-piece bra and panties and asked if I wanted her to change into the white shirt again; I told her I did and she went back and changed into it for me.
  • SmashingHoes
    6 years ago
    Yes... every night with my ex girlfriend, who is a stripper. She would keep a set of outfits that she would have at work and then keep a set up outfits in another closet along with 3 or 4 pairs of heels just for sex time with me at home. She's an ex girlfriend because she embodied most of the stripper characteristics that accentuates why they are terrible candidates for long term relationships (which I wont get into here).
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Have you ever worn a specific outfit for a dancer? I did once. We had an OTC date(not our first) and she suggested that we dress up for dinner. She said "I want to see the tongues wag when I kiss you and call you daddy".
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Not that I recall, but there have been many that have removed outfits specifically for me.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    LONG time ago, I asked a dancer to change outfits, but that was it. Now, I’d rather be surprised. I prefer not to make the dancer be sexy for me. If I don’t like what she’s wearing, I’ll just imagine she’s wearing something better! Lol
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I never asked any stripper to change into a specific outfit, but I know one of my old favorites from the club I used to go to when I lived in Omaha would change into one I liked when she saw me there.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A long time ago - in an Austin, Tx club - I chatted with a dancer for several hours. It was a slow night, I was out with several guys on a business trip, and she knew I was safe.

The dancer was hot - but she was thick - and had big fake tits. She loved to dress in kinky outfits. So, I told her how much a hot nun outfit was a favorite of mine.

I returned a second night, and she saw I was there. Her next stage set she comes out in a naughty nun costume - with her big tits hanging out of it - and her body looked totally filthy! That was sweet.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Former Follies dancer - "If you have a specific fantasy in mind, call the club and have them get in touch with me. Fantasies are my specialty :).
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I just got this girls number Saturday, and Sunday she was telling me she was going to buy a new outfit and wanted my input. She sent me a few options and I picked the one I liked best and she said she'd wear it for me next time. I honestly don't care that much, but it's a nice touch to make a PL feel a little special.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion