tuscl

Follow up to Rick's question about when...

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Thursday, January 31, 2019 7:32 AM
Do you club alone, with a friend, or in a group? And which do you prefer? I almost exclusively go alone and prefer it that way. I would like to meet up with quite a few of the characters who contribute here though.

35 comments

• Mate27
    5 years ago
    I go alone because I need flexibility with my schedule that others don’t have. I do club a few times with friends, but they don’t have the discretionary funds to live it up, and since they’re more hand to mouth they analyze every dollar they spend tonsee if it was worth it. I try to tell them that this isn’t an investment, rather a donation for their time.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    In my early days of doing this, I used to enjoy going in groups. It was a nice combo of eye candy and cocktails with the boys. Back then, about 20 years ago, clubs were a lot different. Elaborate stage shows with costumes, laser lights and smoke machines, were common, as were gimmicky things like amateur nights, girl on girl shows, shaving cream wrestling, shower shows and all sorts of other unusual spectacles designed to bring people in. I even saw a girl on boy sex show once where they passed around a bucket for tips when it was over. But once I crossed 30 years old, my preferences turned a lot more to one-on-one time with the girls. After doing most of my early clubbing in fairly buttoned up northeast clubs (that has changed too but back then it was very controlled), my eyes were opened to the world of possibilities when I took a business trip to Fort Lauderdale and ended up in the CR of a club where a 9.5 worked some very special magic. After that, I started clubbing almost exclusively solo.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    From time to time yes I like going out in groups. Sometimes they get in the way, but other times they can really make this shit fun with a solid group of buddies. I would put at 50/50 I’m good either way. All things said I’m fine alone. I’m not gonna beg or try to drag my friends out. Most of them are not interested in spending.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    My first experiences were in groups. Actually work related as weird as that may sound and not my idea---ever. I quit going to clubs when I left that company and didn't go back for a long time because I couldn't see the value in going. About three years ago, mostly out of curiosity of finding out a couple SA girls I had met were dancers I started going back. (alone) I prefer alone. I'm not sure why since I was never the "old experienced guy" before but it always seemed like I was the only person in the group that kept his wits and common sense about him. Going by myself I only need to concern myself with my own actions.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    Alone, i dont want any witnesses
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Why guys feel they need to go in groups is beyond stupid - these are the people who you hang out with in real life. Who in their right mind wants people in their real life knowing that they enjoy sucking some random girls nipples? Or that they enjoy putting a dollar bill on their face so a stripper can pick it off their face with her pussy lips or butt? Or that they get their jollies having some stripper younger than their daughter or sister motorboat his face with her titties? Like most mongers I like to go do my own thing for that exact point - I can do my own thing and no body knows! Keeps everyone happy. We have all seen the fools out with a group where there are acouple guys “really” enjoying the strippers and acouple guys are sort of tagging along. You can be damned sure the tag alongs are trying to behave out of respect for their SO and family and you can be double dog sure their SOs will Grill and Question them heavily in the near future. This past summer I was in a strip club when a bachelor party showed up and started throwing cash around - the dancers responded as expected. They got the groom on stage, stripped him to his skivies, slapped a dog collar and leash on him, cuffed him and then stripped his skivies off him. Everyone was having a great old time along sniffers row as us regulars filtered away to put add distance as the dancer started using a vibrator on his erection. Before we could blink in came the bachelorette party with his soon to be bride - that was funnier than hell as the shit hit the fan. She lost her shit entirely at her former to be husband, her brother the former best man and every guy along the stage. The girls in her bachelorette group seemed to be the wives or girlfriends of most of the guys because it erupted into a holy cluster fuck of screaming, cussing, slapping, crying, hitting and throwing drinks as these women went after the guys of the bachelor party. It was funny to watch as the dancers were quietly swept away from the action by the regulars. And it was even funnier to see the look on “his” face as “she” screamed that they were done and she didn’t want his fucking ring that flew so nice across the bar. My point is that this is a hobby best enjoyed with out an audience.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I started out going in groups and realized my buddies, though more experienced clubbers than I, were not who I wanted to hang out with at a SC as we had different definitions of a good time, I wanted interaction and contact, they just wanted a good view. So eventually, I decided to just go alone but occasionally I will go with groups for parties or a guy's night out. I definitely prefer to go SCing by myself because I don't have to worry about anyone else having a good time, getting drunk, etc.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I only go alone when I can't find anyone else to go -- alone maybe 20%-50% of the time, depending on how busy my group of buddies is that particular month or year. I totally understand why PLs don't want to go out with amateurs -- I barely even consider the "this is our one Boys Night Out this year, titties woooo!" trips to even be SC trips, they're just boys night out trips. But, as documented ad nauseum here, I've had a crew of PLs I've been SCing with for a few decades; the core group of two guys has stayed the same, with other guys coming and leaving the group over the years. I'd never NOT choose this over going alone. I have no real motivation to go alone: I have nothing to be ashamed of at the SC and have no need to hide; also I'm generally social and love hanging out with my buddies anyway. I have lots of motivation to go with a group of PLs: commute there together (fun conversation etc. during the 60-90 minutes it takes to get there), walk through the city together with 2-6 guys (safer), table absolutely full of guys and strippers and never-ending shots is fun as fuck, can have fun just talking to my CF but then re-join the group conversation, when someone wants a stripper we just send one of the strippers from our table to fetch her (she'll sometimes pull that stripper away from other customers, get her from the back, etc), then have guys to swap stories with and compare mileage with on the way home. And if we go and the lineup is just so-so, honestly, an afternoon out drinking with my buddies is always fun anyway. I think the "'I'm there for the girls, so I don't like groups" excuse is often just to cover social awkwardness -- with a bunch of guys, you get MORE access to more girls, not less. SCing with amateurs sucks, but I'll always choose SCing with a group of PLs
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I enjoy both but for different reasons. Going with someone else is a very enjoyable social outing. I very much enjoyed the Meet Up we had at Tootsies the other night. Drinks, friends and naked girls are a good combination. But then the Monger in me comes out. I go alone. These are the visits to the club that I have a "purpose".
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I generally go alone. But in the last few years, I’ve met a couple guys in the club and we’ve become some vague version of friends. We’ll sometimes meet at one club or another to yak and compare notes. It’s nice having someone to whom one can speak frankly and openly about which girl gives the best blowjob. :) As for my friends and fellow workers? No way. There’s no way most of them would understand, and, living in a part of the country where our chose relationship is akin to Satan worship, I’m not going to put my wife in the position of being the butt of any kind of commentary.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I used to go on a large number of "big group" golf trips with say, 8-16 guys and hence more large group clubbing. As I have gotten older, the big golf trips have declined and now I go to clubs alone (mostly) or with just 1-3 buddies when away on a smaller group trip. I enjoy the solo night out but, also have a great time when with a small group of close friends. If I had to pick one.... solo.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sub posted: "I think the "'I'm there for the girls, so I don't like groups" excuse is often just to cover social awkwardness -- with a bunch of guys, you get MORE access to more girls, not less. " Another place where our experiences differ. I find that some girls don't like approaching groups and definitely are more cautious about discussing things like OTC. Also, the social awkwardness I'm trying to avoid is that of others when confronted by half naked girls, not my own. Too many guys don't know how to deal with strippers or to make the most of it and start running off at the mouth after getting all butt hurt, or are disappointed and want to leave, etc. It's even worse when I go with them in the same car because I have to leave when they do. Shit, even the guys who do know the score can fuck things up for you, including one of the only guys I will still club with. Recently, I had to leave early because a buddy of mine got tossed for fucking a girl in an open LD area. Kudos to him for making the most of it, but as he should have known, in this particular club that sort of thing is not tolerated. He didn't even get to nut before getting tossed and, in the process, he ruined my night too since I was his ride. Then there are the guys who just can't keep their mouths shut about what happened ITC. In the old days, you could count on your boys to keep their lips zipped about what happened in a club. But nowadays too many guys my age and younger are just too fucking emotionally weak to keep their yaps shut. Their eagerness to please leads them to gossiping about shit that they shouldn't, including (and sometimes especially) to their SOs. This also bit me in the ass once many moons ago and has made me cautious about who I'll take to a club and what I'll do ITC when I'm with others. So with all that said, as much as I enjoy hanging out with boys at the bar while catching a game or UFC on the tv, I find most of them to be a huge fucking anchor at strip clubs.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I always go alone but many times I make arrangements to meet other TUSCL members there and many times I just run into them there without preplanning.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have to admit one thing. I definitely act differently when I go to a club with someone else vs when I go alone. I'm probably not going to get that one hour VIP session if my friends are out in the main area waiting on me.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I like going with a few friends, just sit back and drink talk enjoy the eye candy. Other times alone, it just depends on the mood and reason for going
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Another place where our experiences differ. I find that some girls don't like approaching groups and definitely are more cautious about discussing things like OTC. Also, the social awkwardness I'm trying to avoid is that of others when confronted by half naked girls, not my own. Too many guys don't know how to deal with strippers or to make the most of it and start running off at the mouth after getting all butt hurt, or are disappointed and want to leave, etc. It's even worse when I go with them in the same car because I have to leave when they do. " BTW, I do realize I'm projecting -- I feel like since I like groups better, you all should too :) But, the things you're describing are not things I run into at all in our group of PLs. We get there as a group, we leave as a group. We're going to be there 3-4 hours, and everyone knows it. If you don't find a girl, well, have fun drinking with your buddies and talking to the girls at the table. Sometimes we get a new guy, I give him the "don't be an asshole; don't be a little bitch" speech on the train ride up, and it's always gone fine. When I say we get more access to girls, it's for a number of reasons. Some of the guys in our group will already have appointments with strippers, who will meet us when we get there. You want another girl at the club? We'll send one of our girls to get her and bring her back. You want to dance with one of the girls at the table, even though she's hanging out with your buddy? No problem, we share! It's not uncommon we have what I think are the hottest 3-4 girls at the club at our table, and some of those girls would be otherwise unavailable because they're sitting with someone else -- you can dance with any of them though. I could see how an awkward amateur might want to leave early, or go full retard upon seeing a naked girl. I just don't experience it. If someone did that, they wouldn't get invited back
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m fine either way, some of my best outings have been with buddies and it’s always a blast when you get a bunch of TUSCLers together. It’s not difficult to have a good time in a strip club, and whatever way works enjoy it.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Like some others when I started I'd usually go in groups or with a buddy. Now i mainly go by myself but every once in awhile I'll go with a friend or pre arrange to meet a friend at a club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Finally someone asks an original question on TUSCL
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Papi, not everyone here has been on the board for over a decade. Instead of coming off like a grumpy old fart who has been there and done that, maybe you can just ignore a thread if you think it is repetitive. There's always the front room if you find troll on troll action and political posts more exciting. Or if you are so eager for an original SC topic, then by all means feel free to kick us off with a new discussion thread.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Dugan - you seem to get off on being a douche
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't mind finding a few guys who you could go to a club with as Subraman describes. The problem is you are perceived as the least common denominator......sort of similar to the old saying only as strong as the weakest link........and at least in my experience once you get above three people someone is going to measure a 9 or higher on the Dbag scale.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I club alone except for a few times a year when I meet up with fellow TUSCLers.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Papi, you wade into this thread for the sole purpose of posting snark and I'm the douche? Alrighty then. ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Seriously @Papi. We may not have as many trusts as you, but that doesn't make our curiosities any less relevant.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    >Finally someone asks an original question on TUSCL Well it is new to the VIP Room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @flagooner Please don't tell me you're gonna start wearing a 3-piece polyester-suit to the club
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    I don’t personally know anyone that would go to clubs with me. It is bad enough there have been a few occasions where another customer in the club starts talking to me like I’m his buddy. It is very distracting. I am there for the dancers. If I wanted to go somewhere to socialize with other dudes, I would go to a regular bar, not a strip club. Also, it can really ruin your night if some douche you don’t know, who doesn’t know how to behave, suddenly gives everyone the impression that you are there with him. The worst part is the dancers will not approach you as a result of this. With that being said, the majority of the users here on TUSCL seem like they would actually be really cool to hang out with at a club. I would make the exception for meeting other TUSCLers, otherwise my preference is to club alone.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ Papi @flagooner is the guy rocking the polyester hospital gown and slippers;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    yahtzee posted: "Well it is new to the VIP Room." Precisely. Also, enough people found it interesting to post comments, including some who have no doubt seen it before. I don't see anything wrong with questions resurfacing from time to time and anyone who doesn't like it should just move on.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I find it amazing that you can fit through an entranceway with a head as swelled up as yours;)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Solo is my preference. but saying that... I do like hanging with like-minded individuals. I think it actually tells me to be more critical and picky about the girl that I eventually take up to vip/ Arriba.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    At this point I enjoy clubbing with fellow tuscl brethren more than going by myself. I have some other friends who go to strip clubs but they are not regular SC goers. They are not rude to the girls, but they are not mongers. If you understand what I mean. If I'm not meeting with a fellow tuscl'er at this point I'm probably not going to go. But that could change. My clubbing desires change regularly. I don't mind going alone, and have had most of my best fun on solo trips. Just would rather meet up with like minded individuals right now. Ask me again in six [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I usually club by myself. Other guys tend to fuck things up sometimes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion