tuscl

Really struggling with being nonviolent towards men at the club

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Just takes everything out of me to not beat the shit out of retard ass wipes. Maybe a career change or moving down to part time is needed.

59 comments

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    And I am more pissy and less patient than 99% of women with this retardedness I see.

Lol! Anger management?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What about as some kind of domme?
    http://boleynmodels.com/blog/a-cammodels…
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    That's what I'm leaning towards honestly. I really enjoy reducing men to nothing emotionally and bringing them pain on the outside as well Gives me warm happiness in my heart LOL.

Love seeing them in pain or bleeding!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Love u tx titty spice
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Call me when your next ITC FS results in a 11k hospital bill...

That’s how rough I like my women lol
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    She choked me so hard I tasted blood for two days. That’s what love is ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Blah, it sounds like you need to take some time off. Maybe a change of venue too.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lmfao constantine!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The TUSCL love connection finds a new match!
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    What do they do that bothers/annoys you?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    1. Dont come up to me if I'm sitting away from u fuckers to critisize me in some way or call me shy. Maybe I don't wanna deal with more assholes or seriously confused individuals and am done hustling.

2. If u come up to me and I'm sitting alone or with a girl away from u fuckers and it isnt a basic question like "where is the smoking area" u better only be talking to me if u ready to spend some $$$ immediately.

3. Also dont walk up to me randomly touch my boob be weird touch my purse then call me a cunt when I walk away. This was a female or I woulda definitely broken their face or their ribs

4. Dont come up to me acting like u gonna spend if u wont
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I miss getting violent cuz my anger always goes away immediately once I do something to someone.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    O yeah also dont be asking me retard fucking questions fucking dipshit morons
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Blah, thanks for sharing that. I think that some of the boys around here who whine incessantly about girls who are sitting on their phones or by themselves in a corner will benefit from reading that. It's very easy for some guys ITC to lose sight of the fact that they are dealing with human beings, not objects who can just turn it in on or off on a whim.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sorry you had a bad run, but what you are sharing now is exactly why I am hoping that more ladies participate on this board.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If it makes you feel better, I had a rough couple of shifts most recently as well. My goal was only $300, which I figured was easily doable if they require you to stay for eight hours. But it wasn’t :(

And I dealt with a bunch of cheap assholes too. One of the customers tried to get out of paying me for a dance, but I reached into his pocket and found a $20 bill anyways. The dance was supposed to be $10, but I kept the whole bill and considered it a bullshit fee. Ugh.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    When I say stupid questions I mean shit like asking my boob size w/o spending $$$ or assuming I never made money b4 tits. Yeah ok ask all the ass guys that spend money on me. Idiots.

If u barely tip on stage expect very little. I dont "work for it"

I am not looking for a boyfriend in the club.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ good answer.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Blahblah, maybe you need to stop dancing g in cow pastures. Sounds like you may have been surrounded by heifers
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Wow ew what a dickwad. I'm sorry nicespice
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Would it be out of line to approach a dancer who is sitting alone to let her know she has a booger protruding from her nostril or to recommend that she change seats because he had just recently "cleaned himself up" and wiped his hands on the seat or back of that chair?

I'd think it would be nice to be aware of those things if I were the dancer.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    How often does this come up for u, flag?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I will dump a load on that guys head for you spicey
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Well flag’s trolling always has to come up, if other things may not always do so. xD
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Trolling?

It never has blahblah, at least not yet.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Oh shit! How did I get Stripperweb? I thought that I had pulled up TUSCL.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL, so true
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It’s okay, blah. Some dipshit just posted in the dressing room asking about the best shorts to wear for an LDK.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    See I wish women were more apt to show sexual power dynamics with their anger and get aggressive more.

I ironically find this thread hot.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL @nicespice
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    Oh! That's why guys wear shorts... i want someone to choke Constantine, and beat the shit out of him.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you need a vacation.

And you highlighted exactly why I let girls approach me unless I'm 90 percent sure I want at least one dance. If I'm @ 40-50 percent I wait until she wants to come try to sell me on it.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I remember when I came to the realization I was done being a bartender. I wanted to smash a galleano bottle on some drunk arrogant asshole's temple.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    For most men in strip clubs, that's the only interaction they have with women.....or they're in relationships and have twisted shit their significant others won't do. So you're basically stuck with social retards and fuck ups who think them paying you means they own you.

Finesse them for all you can, you'll feel better having their money than just hitting them.... Turn that anger into a motive to hustle them harder.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    bbb23, do you belong to the pink site ? What sayeth the pinkies on this subject ? ( I hope that you don't think these are stupid questions.)
    I'm with several other posters suggesting a break, and/or venue change.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    As long as you don't punch and scratch the face or do something to leave a mark above the neck it's all good.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Take a week to go to a sunny clime, ignore the shit, do what you want and recharge.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Blah, I sincerely hope that things are a little better now.

But as others have stated, maybe now is time for a break. Truth be told, all of us customer types are morons who truly don't understand what you're going through. The only way to escape our goofy viewpoints and comments is to take some time off.

Anyway, I hope everything works out as you work through this,

-RD
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Yeah I'm good now. Just never dealt with so many assholes one after another. That isnt the normal type of customer here.

I found out ugly girl in VIP all nite is dirty so I feel better now. And some uglier blonde I lost a vip to charges half what I do.

Assholes and seeing uglies do well does fuck with my head. I think a lot of the customers were on something too.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ glad you feel better
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    bla, great stories. I like the attitude...No BS.

I like to listen to some of the girls complain about all the assholes in the club...When I sit at the bar on dead nights...I often buy several girls drinks there and hear their stories. I'm a dick about dances though...I pick one girl and usually stick with her for an evening, but I spend good on her. A few girls got mad at me though because they thought I was a sucker and I would just buy dances on demand. When I rejected them, I got some spiteful language directed at me lol. The one girl in question isn't even that attractive, nor can she dance. I can't understand why anyone would want a dance from her.

Anyway, if you're hot to me, and you know how to hustle, I like to spend ...:) And the more honest you are with me, the more I reward you. That means I don't need to hear BS about how big my dick is (its not), how sexy I am, etc. I'd rather hear, you're kind of a dick, that's why I like talking to you. You're aren't ugly...you're clothes are lame, you should try these kind of jeans...or these shoes...I'd rather learn how to dress better, act better, whatever than just be told how great I am..

And if I'm saying something wrong or doing something wrong, I don't mind you telling me, or hitting me if you know me ...:)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    That's a good attitude to have
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Yeeeeeeeep
  • SmashingHoes
    6 years ago
    blah's comments leads me to believe that she's a misandrist who also has a false sense of entitlement. She is basically issuing ultimatums to patrons who want to talk to her, based on the second bullet point within her initial posts.

It's their discretionary and disposable income, which means they are entitled to spend it any which way that they want. She's not automatically entitled to it because they initiated discourse with her.

I'm not insulting her character but that's what I'm inferring based on her posts.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ Sorry smashing, but I see her point on this. I don't think that she's being self entitled just because she wants to be left alone, which she makes pretty damned obvious when she decides to sit somewhere far away from the customers, It's called a social cue, lol.

To me the greater sense of entitlement is to believe that you have some inherent right to her attention. If you want to intrude on her attempt to sit in solitude, the least you can do is make it worth her while.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Rick is on the money
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Most frustrations in life come through other people. When I encounter a problem like the air conditioning failing in my car, or my stock market investments going down - I can shug it off. These things are beyond my control. It is normal to encounter inconveniences in one's environment.

But dealing with people, their inconsistency, their impatience, their emotions and inability to plan or express a thought clearly.... Ugh!

That is why I have never wanted to work in any form of sales. You are constantly encountering random people, and you have to be fake happy about meeting them...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If she wants to be left alone maybe she shouldn't look so damn good.
    ;-)
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    This is why boys make up simple rules on the playground like "no hitting in the face". Then no kid has to worry about bullshit like social triggers and the stock market if there's going to be a punch up. Little Mickey had to go home and explain to mom he's suspended because his extistential dread over the border crisis caused him to punch Stinky Curtis in the jaw? See, that's all wrong. Learn the rule as a kid, no worries later in life. Ever wonder why girls who like to hit usually smack or punch dudes in the shoulder?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC there’s nothing for you to disagree with blah blah so much as said she wanted to be left alone, that shouldn’t be a big deal.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    One time at band camp...
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    See?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/02/entertain…

Now Bow Wow has to live the rest of his life with everyone thinking some chick with press on nails kicked his ass.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    DC, the smile was a social cue too. I'm going to safely guess that blah wasn't giving out any warm smiles out to the guys approaching her when she sat away from the crowd. ;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    上帝保佑大便卡车司机
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    大便卡车司机是个白痴
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Yeah sitting away from people and glaring =dont talk to me unless u gives me munniez
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "dont talk to me unless u gives me munniez"

I like you even more now, but you still couldn't do me like Bow Wow.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    This is how I picture bbb23 ~ 2:44 - 3:00 into clip
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Xq2KEDAnY
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion