tuscl

Marathon sex

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Girl I've been having fun with for the last few weeks while out of town on business showed up my hotel room this morning at 1 am.We went straight at it for a good 12 hours with short breaks for food to clean up, nap. This last time could not finish, felt like I was dry, actually was somewhat painful when I orgasmed. 1st time I've had that issue. Need to hydrate so we are awaiting room service. No comments needed. Just bragging. ;) I love my life.

17 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    An eight hour nap doesn't count, dog.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    ^^LOL
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you're in TJHK.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @Wallanon. Naps do count if he had a good wet dream ..... provided the “wet” came from
    the epididymus as opposed to the bladder.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    How many orgasms did you have? Only the first one is really worth it.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Oh, forgot the cool part due to orgasm overload. She showed up at the hotel wearing boots and her will cost only. Came in, took off her coat and it was over knee high black heeled boots only. Fucking hot!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Just about every girl looks good in thigh-high boots.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Just being honest here...
    I've never had a desire for such a session. An hour is a long time. If we aren't mutually satisfied after that it just isn't going to happen. And maybe I have a little ADHD.

Gimme a few hours to recover and then we can go at it hard again.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Man I wish I could do stuff like that. After the first and second time. Maybe a third, I’m just kinda spent not interested anymore. Works real good too those first couple times. I guess some dicks are more powerlifters and some dicks are more marathon runners.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Years ago when I traveled alone to a family wedding I hooked up with an online friend after. We met up at 7 or so and fucked all night and by the last time she made me cum in her mouth it felt like nothing came out but still felt amazing.

Marathon sessions are great.
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    I've fucked 12 times in a spand of 24 hours, once, when i was much younger.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    One time I had a four hour session with a civvie, when I finished it was the best feeling.

I think she enjoyed it but after that she made sure we finished within an hour.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i don’t last that long. i’m usually satisfied with 30 minutes. any longer all i do is really focus on her.
  • K
    6 years ago
    "No comments needed. Just bragging. "

We need more bragging around here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You call that bragging, sounds more like praying to me ;)
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Well there is a lot of calls in God's name.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You can take a pass on visiting your cardiologist this year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion