tuscl

That was strange...

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:54 PM
Before we got down to business, a dancer put the cover then pulled out some toilet paper and wrapped it around junior's base, it didn't affect anything I just thought it was strange. Feel free to relate discuss any strange pre, during, or post events.

12 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    Some gal at a well known high mileage sometimes extras club puts a handkerchief down over my shorts before she danced. I was like 'WTF is this?'
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Sometimes a bit of cum can sip out the open-end of the condom - or maybe it's just me not being able to fill out the condom like a real man
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    There is probably a reason. If you ever see her again, just ask why she does it and prepare to be amazed, horrified, or both.
  • wellhungsac420
    5 years ago
    she may be a squirter?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Such a simple explanation. Just in case you hit the wrong "port".
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Could be germ phobic. The most extreme case of germ phobia I recall with no extras. A dancer gets out a wet wipe and cleans the chair I am about to sit on puts a towel down on the floor so her legs don't touch the floor, cleans her hands again with a hand sanitizer, puts on a pair of white long gloves, and places a silk scarf on my lap a before she gives a dance. With extras the strangest was an older Redheaded MILF, cleaned me up with multiple disinfectant wipes including around my legs, before going to town, yet still asked if I didn't mind her oral without a condom, since she didn't like the taste of condoms. After she was done she heads to the dressing room, pulling a small bottle of mouthwash out of her large purse as she enters. Five minutes later she heads right up to another guy and shortly heads to the VIP again.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The most unusual was an Asian who Wrapped me up with cellophane plastic wrap. She told me that it is a trick they use in LA AMPs to make sure there is no evidence accidentally laying around; if dropped or forgotten, folks may just think someone ate their sandwich back there. Lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Another strange, but not so strange with the mouthwash. Stripper poured some on her hands and wiped down at the Y.
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    Same thing happened with me as the OP.... she said it was to cover the last 3” of cock that the condom didn’t reach.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @nidan111 You did FS in cellaphane wrap, that seems worse than a condom.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One of the hottest dancers I've been with was a germaphobe: she had me wash my hands before, she sprayed her kitty with a cleaning spray, she wiped down junior and the boys with baby wipes, and after we were done the cleansing ritual continued.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Use an extra large trash bag it’ll cover everything;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion