tuscl

What's your best advice for mongers?

wellhungsac420
NNJ/NY getting extras cause I'm soooo good looking
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 2:13 PM
1. If she's wearing something that's gonna take a whole song to take off and a whole song to put back on don't pay by the song. 2. If she's not touching it in the front room she's not gonna touch it in the back either. I was at a club last week and forgot these two. She was good looking and we hit it off so I ignored that she only played with it over the pants and was wearing more clothes than me. We went back for some dances with the promise of extras which she delivered but getting her out of the outfit was a huge pain in the ass and when she wouldn't even touch jr without a barrier it kind of killed the illusion.

17 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If their outfits take long to take off, they've always started taking them off and don't count til the next song. Tricks on here act like they're too good for street walkers, who are likely to use condoms, but brag about going at it raw with hoes they find in strip clubs.... LMFAO
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    LOL DC wins on that comment
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    My best advice would be to not go to a club with preconceived notions or expectations. Take things as they come and enjoy the experience. And remember you're paying for a fantasy. That's what you're gonna get. If you want a hooker, get a cheaper one elsewhere. The best girls aren't going to be hoes and the hoes aren't gonna waste their time and effort playing games with a trick who can't even be straight forward about what he wants.That's where being ignored by her comes in....
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    DC, Good one. Icey, STFU .
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Yes +1 DC
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    If I ignore this account does that make me a cock blocker?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    DC and BoringLoser... [slow clap].
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Do the opposite of what the losers on here tell you to do. Do you want to be a sad old man cheating on your wife with hookers? Nope, you don't! Go to strip clubs and have the time of your life. Get wasted and get lap dances from anyone you want. Get a few girls at a time if you want. Be fun and outgoing. Be clean and smell good, wear something trendy. The VAST majority of dancers aren't hooker so yeah. If you want P4P there are plenty of cheaper places to get it. If a dancer resorts to it its cos she has to and it won't be the best looking girl lol
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Don't pay by the song or don't start until she's naked. If you want her to touch it in the backroom, you have to negotiate that in the front room.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    If she's not the type of girl to give you the time of day IRL she's just selling you a fantasy. Enjoy it for what it is.
  • Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    Dont chase, dont give her more money to do x.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Take a shower.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Ask for what you want and her first offer is rarely her last best offer.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Always agree to the what happens (and how much) BEFORE you pay for the VIP session.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Buy low, sell high that’s the best advice for everything in life.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    Things are only worth what people will pay for them. There is no value if it isn't desired.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Know exactly what you want and how much you are comfortable paying and always negotiate specifics before hand. Also, don't tip before services are rendered.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion