tuscl

Did you ever have a dancer propose marriage to you?

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
This happened to me when I gave a dancer a back rub...

16 comments

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure. I had a dancer propose to take all my money once. Does that count?
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    once, that i can recall. this chick kept calling me her future husband and introduced me to the bartender/manager as such "shelly! meet my future husband!" in this really thick brazilian accent lol she was nuts but fun nuts and actually seemed pretty sweet. got FS lapdances (free FS!) and it was all in good fun. actually i think the husband talk started after the lapdance lol half-brazilian, half-italian, thick with natural DDDs :) that was a good day...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I had an ex regular who gave great back rubs. I was more patient with his relatively low spending because of it.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Actually, yes, I did. She was hot and slutty wild. Mexican I think. I told her nope, then went back to sucking her fantastic nipples.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Oh hell yes!!!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @BBS nothing beats a good nipple gnashing leading into an eyeball or two getting poked!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Lol. Two nipples; Two tits. 1:1. Perfect. Lol
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Haha. My lady, I am always laughing. Seriously. Always.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    My ATF once suggested we get married. Not really a proposal. It was a statement of her need for stability in her life. However crazy I am, I'm not crazy enough to marry a stripper.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    My original favorite dancer went by Lilly. I hadn't seen her for about 3 years when she just turned up at my old favorite club once. I saw her the next visit there and she proposed. I told her no, but I ended up banging her later.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    there are a couple of hot girls that suggested it...
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I wish!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yes. It was a long time ago. She was Brazillian and offered me $25K to marry her so she could get citizenship.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^Funny same thing happened to me without the money but it was for a green card.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    My first ATF a beautiful blonde with blue eyes and beautiful silky long hair and perfect body and adorable face said to me “we should get married and have beautiful kids”
    My ATF would introduce me as “my fiancé”, and her sister would said she wanted to be for real.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Same as others, ATF repeatedly asked me to get married to give her citizenship. First time she was high on edibles and kept asking me to the point she was crying. I stopped seeing her for 4 years and when I returned she said it again in a joking manner
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion