tuscl

Ever got a dancer unintentionally in trouble?

pistola
Keepin' it đź’Ż
Tuesday, January 8, 2019 10:10 AM
Happened to me once. Got a VIP dance at a club in the western Us. Club was known for high mileage but limited extras - maybe a covert hj or unzipped grinding. Sometimes more depending on dancer/shift/mgr but not the norm. Meet a new girl, we go to VIP, after one dance with no discussion of tip, she whips it out and performs bbjcim. I wasnt complaining. She spits in the water bottle, doesn't ask for a tip, and we are not five steps out of the VIP when the mgr on duty comes put of the back and calls her name sternly and says 'In my office. Now!' He looked at me and said have a nice day as he recognized I was a semi-reg that didnt cause drama. Never saw her again lol. Any of y'all get a dancer busted by mgmt for something?

31 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    •
    5 years ago
    Well, I'm picking nits, but she got herself in trouble. You were along for the ride. Thankfully, I've avoided this sort of thing.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    It depends on your status in the club and how much they like her. I visited my girl once and ate her ass out. Manager just told us to save that for the bedroom. Same manager..... a girl let a trick finger her and he fired her and kicked him out.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    sometimes he's a dick and tells her to work instead of spending time with me when I'm there.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    Had managers complain that my side bitches get too fucked up sometimes...
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    then asking me for shit lol
  • twentyfive
    •
    5 years ago
    No but I did get a dancer out of trouble at Cheetahs in WPB, I’ll bet Warrior knows who I’m talking about. There’s one gal whom a particular dayshift manager was riding pretty hard, he made the mistake of telling her in front of me that she was getting fat and he wrote her up even though it wasn’t correct she was understandably upset, I went over his head and spoke to the main manager, she received an apology from the bully and she sent me a text thanking me for standing up for her. She’s still there he’s not ;)
  • jsully63
    •
    5 years ago
    I have a CF who got in trouble for drinking too much and she psssed out in the dressing room after her shift after she drank a lot with me. When the manager found her they told her she can’t drink in the club anymore and the bartender and waitresses know not to serve her. Now if I go in to see her I’ll order her a soft drink or Red Bull but I’ll bring in a few vodka nip bottles so she can make a drink. And similar to Pistola story without asking for money she puled my dick out that day in VIP and finished me off with a HJ.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    she could just drink before coming in... pre shift parking lots are full of dancers drinking and getting high
  • pistola
    •
    5 years ago
    @25, good job - bet you got some goodwill, literally and figuratively, out of that move.
  • chessmaster
    •
    5 years ago
    Huh? If he knew while it was happening, why let it continue?
  • pistola
    •
    5 years ago
    @cm - I thought about that too and I figured it was because I was a good customer. Maybe he didnt want to enter the curtained room with my D in her mouth lol. That club had a lot of lookie loos, I'd spend money on the gals from time to time and as said was semi reg. so only guess was he let me have a good time. I didnt exchange any money and I wasnt the one to pull it out so as CMI said, I did nothing wrong was just along for the ride.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    They'd rather lose a dancer than a customer. They figure you bring in more money over time and saw her as a potential legal liability.
  • twentyfive
    •
    5 years ago
    ^ I’d take a guess and say the guy is a bit of a bully, simply put he should have either interrupted it or kept his mouth shut. Real problem is many clubs are managed by incompetent morons, who aren’t really qualified.
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    5 years ago
    A few years ago - an ebony dancer was DFKing me in the main-room while playing w/ my dick - manager called her over and she was pissed b/c she told me he had fined her (don't recall but maybe $50 which is not chump-change in this small black club w/ not a lot of spenders) - I felt bad and tipped her well. These days I try to be more cognizant and try to keep an eye-out when doing extra-curricular activity in non-private SC settings.
  • Lil_Baller100
    •
    5 years ago
    i may have gotten the nice n spice hoe in trouble by accident when my drunk ass ODed in the fucking VIP room and got the ambulance called on my ass. some crazy ass drama there.
  • George123789
    •
    5 years ago
    Up North in Wisconsin, there isn’t too much regulation particularly if you’re viewed as a traveling through regular. Sitting at the bar with a little young spinner I’m playing with her top and untie stuff so it sort of just slides quietly into her Crown Royal bag. No one says a word and then while we’re messing around I untie her bottoms (bikini) and this time I put her bottoms in the Crown bag. More messing around happens as I’m fingering her pretty well. Much to my surprise she cums loudly! The bartender just points to the vip and just growls, “Go finish her and do it good!” We just sulked away and had a damned good time. Bartender got a hefty tip and dancer wouldn’t take anything.
  • Nidan111
    •
    5 years ago
    Recently (6 months ago), I went to one of my regular standby clubs. My favorite was not there. Four of the others are around me as I am buying them shots. They asked me who my favorite was. I told them that she wasn’t there that night. Then I told them who she was. WHooooooooaaaa! They all got a bit crazy. They said, “you like her over us?! She must give you extras or something!” Of course I denied it even though she had fucked me in the semi private VIP area the last two visits. The next month she was there, we got VIP and the damn room Troll was in and out more than I cared to count. Fuckers!!
  • DandyDan
    •
    5 years ago
    I don't know if I got the girl in trouble, but I was tipping a girl at the small town club I go to and the girl, who was quite chesty, gave me a titty rub which was quite lengthy and the club owner, who was manning the bar, made a face at her.
  • Jascoi
    •
    5 years ago
    i hope the girl i was fucking in the showroom booth upstairs didn’t get canned. i have not seen her for a while since.
  • steeldog65
    •
    5 years ago
    A couple of years ago a dancer was giving me a BJ in the private the manager came in he just nodded and moved on I didn't think much of it she freaked when I told her and said she was going to be fired I went talk to the manager that since of regular spender he said next time take her outside the club were having cops look at us closely now
  • shadowcat
    •
    5 years ago
    It wasn't my fault. About 10 years ago at Follies. Yes Follies! A dancer was grinding on my lap cow girl fashion with no feet on the floor. A bouncer told her to stop it. After he was out of sight, she started again. Again the bouncer stopped her and sent her to the office. Next thing I see is her leaving the club.
  • rl27
    •
    5 years ago
    About 7 to ten years ago, after Ohio passed the first of several stupid laws, and started cracking down more, the clubs got a lot more cautious. You could still get away with more than you can now, but not as much as before. My favorite was a blonde who looked like a Nicole Sheridan except with natural breasts. I usually got four or five songs with her, regularly, then one day she asked if I ever came in on Sundays, I said I came in once, but the dancers were lame. She mentioned that I should see her Sunday, I could get a twenty minutes VIP for the same price I normally paid her for five songs, and could have a lot more fun, for a good tip. So I started seeing her on Sundays. All was good for about three months, until the Saturday VIP attendant was there, instead of the regular Sunday guy who didn't really give a shit, was. We did our usual dance, thinking nothing of it, our usual DFK, mutual fondling and other activities. After the dance, the bouncer stayed in the VIP room, after I left. Curious I stayed by the room, and heard them talk. This dude was a dick, who always wanted a big tip. I rarely tipped, and never that fool. He then complained to her, that since I didn't tip him, she was supposed to cover the difference. She refused to and he reported her to the manager for "doing extras," and she was fired. Firing at Kahoots was usually temporary, and usually the dancer was back in a few weeks. After haven't seen her over a month, I asked and one of the dancers mentioned, "she got a sugar daddy." Which was a euphemism the dancers at the time used for permanently banned. I knew she was from around Dayton, and she mentioned dancing in Dayton before, and found her a few months later dancing at the Living Room, which was also the start of frequenting more clubs outside Columbus, due to Kahoots and Columbus Gold both pulling similar BS. I only went to either about once or twice a year, for about 4 years, instead going to Bucyrus and Dayton, until Kahoots got their act back together.
  • MackTruck
    •
    5 years ago
    No wonder dancers hate pistola. He is always getting then in trouble
  • pistola
    •
    5 years ago
    No wonder dancers hate pistola. He is always getting then in trouble -- You were reaching on that one trollspice
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    She didn't get in trouble for it coz I was in good with management, but she got some looks of semi disapproval.... I left her naked, coked up and with a creampie in a semi private area and she fell asleep. None of the bouncers woke her up coz they kinda liked the site... Spearmint Rhino LV has a lot of fond memories....
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Lol Bet you don't hear stuff like that from the guys in the VIP Circle Jerk Room. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    I have a lot of crazy stories.... I had a friend who was giving the club manager drugs, so we kind of had a higher status there, with some nice tipping added to it we were pretty much able to do whatever in the club when he was there. Then we met the owner and he gave us his personal cell number and gave us these cards he signed and wrote VIP on, and said if they're not honored at his club to call him.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Yes indeed. That's probably the kind of a situation where I could being a small motor home into the parking lot. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    •
    5 years ago
    I went there a lot, I remember one day I got there around noon and stayed till after 1 am...
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    How many MSOG's? SJG
  • txtittyfag
    •
    5 years ago
    That's probably the kind of a situation where I could being a mopeds into the parking lot. ^^^^^^^ U gonna trade ur huffy 4 a moped johnny? Is ur allowance big nuff 2 make up the difference in price? U been talkin bout ur vespa exploits since u started postin 5 years ago n u still aint got 1. I reckon u will. N its 'bring' not being #smartguy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion