tuscl

GIVING LAP DANCES TO FAT PIGS!

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Monday, January 7, 2019 8:17 PM
So there comes that point where every dancer has to eventually dance for a really fat pig. The kind where you have to tell them to kinda lay back on the couch and slide forward cos you want to give a good dance but he's just too fat to grind on, so he almost has to be laying down so you can kinda grind on his dick. and he gets sweaty an shit and you're like expecting him to squeal like a pig and then are like wondering if he's gonna have a heart attack coz he gets all red like a pig in the oven. but then you're happy you got the job done and think of it as an act of charity just sayin

27 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmm. Didn’t realize dancers “had to dance” for anyone. Im gonna take this issue up with SC management next time I’m turned down. Hehe. Knowledge is king.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Management gets on your case if you're not working. When you make money they make money. Why do you get turned down? I've seen staff tell a girl she has to dance for a guy after he complained before.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I haven’t yet, but if I do .... lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    BBS. Haha.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    The worst is when fat guys have bigger boobs than half the dancers.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Now THAT is embarrassing.... lol... fircthe dancer!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hell, looks like my fingers are starting to speak Deutschland
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    The worst was one really fat guy who was eating chicken wings and didn't have napkins so he tried wiping his hands on me. I told him to lick his fingers and went to get him napkins. He tried to smell and lick my leg where he tried wiping his hands.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^^^Wow, I feel bad you ladies that have to put up with this. I understand the need for fat, unattractive men to have female interaction of this sort, but they should have some semblance of pride -- good hygiene, dress well, shower, body spray, whatever, and for crying out loud save the food for later.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    you know what, a lot of guys don't really have good hygiene whether they'r efat or not. Young guys who wear skinny jeans or tight pants and come in late after being at a bar or something are some of the worst. They smell like shit and sweaty ass. and their pants like they dribbled piss on them. thats why dancers will always notice if a guy smells good or is clean lol you'd be surprised at how many aren't!
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    trust me, the cleaner you are the further it goes. lol
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Actually, I'm not surprised. I don't go to clubs often, but I've seen some of these clowns when I've been there. I think younger guys, in general, have more confidence in themselves, so some of them don't focus as much on hygiene. Because I'm older (53), even though I'm in real good shape, I'm cognizant of my appearance and how I'll be perceived by attractive women half my age, so grooming and hygiene are priorities, not just when mongering but at work and play as well. I guess my point is, if you're a fat piece of shit, try to compensate in some way with good hygiene and deportment when interacting with women.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Sometimes it goes both ways though. I've seen strippers with huge fake butts who obviously can't reach behind to wipe real well. And I'll never forget a Chinese girl who smelled like a week old seafood buffet. I told her her about the odor and she acted like she didn't speak English.... But yeah, hygiene is important. I don't get how a guy can expect anything physical from a woman when he isn't clean. If he can't even put on deoderant or shower who the fuck knows what his dick smells like.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    It happens, anyone who can't reach their ass properly is going to have an odor problem.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    ^ lmao funny cuz its true.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    its not funny when you smell them lol i remember one old guy who told me about how he didn't wash his dick for a year once and they had to clean under his foreskin in the hospital and how he came when the nurses were touching his dick. he was in his 70s
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^. Lol. That’s funny as well ... because it does happen! Lol
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    I have a lot of stories! or like the guy who got kicked out of a club cos he told a dancer he wants to clean up before she sucks him off and he decided to disinfect his dick in a glass of whiskey lmfao
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Everclear would have been best. Just sayin. Lol
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    or bacardi 151
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @trapbaby304 "i remember one old guy who told me about how he didn't wash his dick for a year once and they had to clean under his foreskin in the hospital and how he came when the nurses were touching his dick. he was in his 70s" Not sure how this guy thought sharing that story would get him closer to sex.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Men share a lot of things they should keep to themselves lol Some are funny, some are just sick like ones who tell you about their daughter, how she's your age or how he wishes his daughter looked like you. Geeky young guys are the creepiest. They don't understand social cues and make everything awkward. A lot have a real captain save a hoe mentality which is really sick. They think they're these great guys and if only you'd see their real worth. Then they go off on how everyone else is a douchebag and how girls just can't appreciate them. Then they fall in love cos you're the only girl who listens to them LMFAO You're just hoping they don't shoot the club up!
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    "The worst is when fat guys have bigger boobs than half the dancers." Send in your tithe and the lawerd will bless you with bigger boobs so you won't have this problem. Tiny mosquito bites are not a blessing. Tithe and become blessed my dear slave girl
  • FatherofNicole94
    5 years ago
    What about fat cute goat?
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    ^ your goat needs a lapdance?
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Geeky young guys are the creepiest. They don't understand social cues and make everything awkward. A lot have a real captain save a hoe mentality which is really sick. They think they're these great guys and if only you'd see their real worth. Then they go off on how everyone else is a douchebag and how girls just can't appreciate them. Then they fall in love cos you're the only girl who listens to them LMFAO You're just hoping they don't shoot the club up! ^ this is so common LOL
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    [view link] ^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion